Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why were you banned from tRCMB?

+25
The_Dude
pulling69
Snake Plissken
SawGreen
duffy munn
Ted Brogan
kingstonlake
NigelUno
CaptainSlow33
GRR Spartan
y2kMgrad
Vlad
Grima Wormtongue
Herbie Green
DWags
Death Roe
CheesySpartan
tanfan!
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
Nordic
Travis of the Cosmos
The Doctor
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Why were you banned from tRCMB? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why were you banned from tRCMB?

Post by DWags Sat 11 Feb 2017 - 13:08

Because im bored and for months I've ignored the twits I'd like to point out two things in the above posts:

One of the morons says I'm tilting hard at the shitty seasons this year.

The next says I accept mediocrity

Why were you banned from tRCMB? - Page 2 502811600

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why were you banned from tRCMB? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why were you banned from tRCMB?

Post by DWags Sat 11 Feb 2017 - 13:10

Back to ignore. Sorry for the disruption
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 11 Feb 2017 - 16:02

This thread is full of RCMB rejects. Why were you banned from tRCMB? - Page 2 502811600

Those said rejects brag about posting here, but then bitch about people who post alongside them. Why were you banned from tRCMB? - Page 2 502811600

Don't post if you don't like it here, you hypocritical morans.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat 11 Feb 2017 - 16:37

DWags wrote:Because im bored and for months I've ignored the twits I'd like to point out two things in the above posts:

dwags it's both. you've accepted mediocrity since bw shook your hand. its who you are. your tilting becuase your self rightous and pissed not everyone goes along with your program
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 11 Feb 2017 - 17:13

People don't get banned here. They ban themselves.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Brogan Sat 11 Feb 2017 - 17:26

kingstonlake wrote:People don't get banned here. They ban themselves.

Why were you banned from tRCMB? - Page 2 PnDzZFm
Ted Brogan
Ted Brogan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat 11 Feb 2017 - 17:46

tanfan! wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

I don't think normal posters like you or I are unraveling with a disappointing sports season. We have far more meaningful stuff going on in our lives. I do enjoy debating/talking MSU sports even if it is a taboo topic. Trevor's mods are just way to sensitive over there.

Doc, even by my standards, you were trolling hard dude. We are all pissed off, except guys like nigel, muffy, dwags who basically accept mediocrity, but back to my point, Rocky has gone on a permaban power trip and only the fanboys were allowed to stay. You'll see fewer debates and more excuse making and enabling. They are afraid to scare off whatever recruits they can get. No negativity allowed! At least on this board you can fight back. Dwags is by far the easiest going fanboy, but the rest here can be pretty vicious. Vlad keeps them in check for the most part. I am surprised WBH hasn't banned him yet.

This post clearly indicates that all you do when you go over there is look for my posts.

90% of what goes on at tRCMB right now is a movement to fire everyone. I would think you would love it and hustle back to join the in the fun. Because message boards are only fun for you when we suck.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sat 11 Feb 2017 - 17:55

As disappointed as I have been with Spartan sports lately I have been more dissapointed in the fans. Or should I say "fans"
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 11 Feb 2017 - 17:59

Herbie Green wrote:As disappointed as I have been with Spartan sports lately I have been more dissapointed in the fans. Or should I say "fans"

I'm just disappointed in this board herb. Fucking hate it. It's really why I post here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sat 11 Feb 2017 - 22:59

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:Because im bored and for months I've ignored the twits I'd like to point out two things in the above posts:

dwags it's both. you've accepted mediocrity since bw shook your hand. its who you are. your tilting becuase your self rightous and pissed not everyone goes along with your program

I can accept mediocrity. I'm less tolerant of the university authorities not saying more to reinforce the standards that represent what I hope they are all holding each other accountable for. LAKS has recently come out with a statement while the AD keeps his dick in the sand. I guess the unity is only present when times are good.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 8:59

Death Roe wrote:This thread is full of RCMB rejects. Why were you banned from tRCMB? - Page 2 502811600

Those said rejects brag about posting here, but then bitch about people who post alongside them. Why were you banned from tRCMB? - Page 2 502811600

Well band nerd misfits like you call for bannings of those who disagree with your extreme fanboy logic. All you want is like minded fanboys to post with you. Not gonna happen here band geek. Just blow your boys muffy and Nigel
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 9:01

Ted Brogan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:People don't get banned here. They ban themselves.

Why were you banned from tRCMB? - Page 2 PnDzZFm

Lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 9:49

Grima Wormtongue wrote:Duffy Munn relentlessly accused me of being fupa tuba. I think I must've bumped a restricted thread or something and one of the more permanently banned me.
lol..because you are.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 10:01

Snake Plissken wrote:
Grima Wormtongue wrote:Duffy Munn relentlessly accused me of being fupa tuba. I think I must've bumped a restricted thread or something and one of the more permanently banned me.
lol..because you are.
oops, lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 10:28

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:As disappointed as I have been with Spartan sports lately I have been more dissapointed in the fans. Or should I say "fans"

I'm just disappointed in this board herb. Fucking hate it. It's really why I post here.

I don't think you have much room to talk as you are always claiming to be quitting message boards yet continue to post on them.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 10:34

Death Roe wrote:This thread is full of RCMB rejects. Why were you banned from tRCMB? - Page 2 502811600

Your signature is to a four year old thread on tRCMB and it has the same posters as this place. Are these the rejects you are referring to?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 11:50

SawGreen wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I can accept mediocrity. I'm less tolerant of the university authorities not saying more to reinforce the standards that represent what I hope they are all holding each other accountable for. LAKS has recently come out with a statement while the AD keeps his dick in the sand. I guess the unity is only present when times are good.

"spartans stand together"*

*unless child molestion happens, then we hide behind legal mumbo gumbo
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 12:49

Herbie Green wrote:

Your signature is to a four year old thread on tRCMB and it has the same posters as this place. Are these the rejects you are referring to?

Aren't I on ignore, like you claimed and bragged about doing?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 9:46

At their present performance level, our teams would have to IMPROVE in order to reach mediocrity.

That's all I gotta say about that! Thank you, have a nice day.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 0:28

Dentists ban is up at tCock and he has returned there, good news as he won't be posting here for a while.

PS Everyone know the story about his wife sucking off her boss? Well it was his fiance at the time.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 0:41

pulling69 wrote:Dentists ban is up at tCock and he has returned there, good news as he won't be posting here for a while.

PS Everyone know the story about his wife sucking off her boss? Well it was his fiance at the time.

I still can't believe he married her anyway. The loser has been a cuckold his entire marriage.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 8:27

Death Roe wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

You act like a petulant child on here.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 10:06

pulling69 wrote:Dentists ban is up at tCock and he has returned there, good news as he won't be posting here for a while.

wait, you post here?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 10:26

My ban was lifted too but I really don't give a fuck. msu sports suck now.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 13:22

I didn't. :-(
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 14:56

DWags wrote:Hey Doctor, Do you think Bridges would play in the NIT tournament if we are lucky enough to get selected there? I mean remember those guys in college football that didn't? Yeah, they didn't play in the bowl game. They didn't want to get hurt. Remember that? I wonder if Bridges will play if we get into the NIT? Doctor, what do you think?

Isn't it cool though that we have the ability to at least discuss it here?

Personally I'd lean towards probably he'd play but wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 14:58

tanfan! wrote:

I'll say 7-8 wins in football next year unless Corley is gone. Basketball will be a top 25 team as is. Top 10 or better if we land Bowen.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 15:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:We should have a RCMB board so these fucking idiots can jerk each other off there.

I second this motion
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 15:01

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:Hey Doctor, Do you think Bridges would play in the NIT tournament if we are lucky enough to get selected there? I mean remember those guys in college football that didn't? Yeah, they didn't play in the bowl game. They didn't want to get hurt. Remember that? I wonder if Bridges will play if we get into the NIT? Doctor, what do you think?

ftr, if bridges doesnt return, he'll always be viewed as a bust in my eyes. complete waste of scholarship.

No. Hes the only reason this team has a shot at the tourney.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 16:08

The_Dude wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

ftr, if bridges doesnt return, he'll always be viewed as a bust in my eyes. complete waste of scholarship.

No. Hes the only reason this team has a shot at the tourney.

not true at all. our best wins this season was without him. not even negotiable. let alone his comments about swanigan. dude is turning out to be a cancer
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 16:09

The_Dude wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

I'll say 7-8 wins in football next year unless Corley is gone. Basketball will be a top 25 team as is. Top 10 or better if we land Bowen.

holy sunshine! 8 wins if we are lucky!! 6 wins tops...with corley.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 16:13

Blanch32 wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

7-8 wins is not regular season but total wins for next year. 6-6 or 7-5 with a toilet bowl win gets you to 7 or 8.

Better QB play and more consistent OL play will get us the wins vs the scrub teams we lost to.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 18:52

tanfan! wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

You act like a petulant child on here.

Irony at its finest. Keep on keepin' on, Tanner.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 19:43

The_Dude wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

7-8 wins is not regular season but total wins for next year. 6-6 or 7-5 with a toilet bowl win gets you to 7 or 8.

Better QB play and more consistent OL play will get us the wins vs the scrub teams we lost to.

Not happening. sorry. not with staten and warner
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Mon 20 Feb 2017 - 11:22

Death Roe, I could only read your post because someone quoted it so don't get too excited.
I would have thought you would have given up by now but I still see your name popping up immediately after almost all of my posts. I dont know the answer but there must be a healthier alternative behavior you could try.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Feb 2017 - 11:31

1st they came for rcmb - then they came for the white boards.

MSU banning boards because of bullying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 20 Feb 2017 - 11:33

Start a 'why were you banned from tSwill' a place that doesn't censor and ban? (Supposedly)
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon 20 Feb 2017 - 11:34

The_Dude wrote:Start a 'why were you banned from tSwill' a place that doesn't censor and ban? (Supposedly)

OTPT will love this.

I guess it's okay to post racist, homophobic and anti-Semitic content here. Truly great material here at Spartan Swill.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 20 Feb 2017 - 12:49

The_Dude wrote:Start a 'why were you banned from tSwill' a place that doesn't censor and ban? (Supposedly)

Only a select few get banned for being complete fuckholes. Congrats!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 20 Feb 2017 - 12:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Only a select few get banned for being complete fuckholes. Congrats!

Yay, we have mods here just like the rcmb that ban people for not sharing the same personal opinions.

Cool. Id never ban Duffy or Wags if I were a mod here no matter how different our opinions were.

Some people are pretty thin skinned, I guess.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next