Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harris done for the year

+12
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
Death Roe
duffy munn
Blanch32
Steve81
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
kingstonlake
DWags
aualum06
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Harris done for the year Empty Harris done for the year

Post by aualum06 Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Knee surgery
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Harris done for the year Empty Re: Harris done for the year

Post by DWags Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Helped us out on D. Best wishes to him. Sucks
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:22 pm

Great. Ugh.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:59 pm

I feel bad now, because literally two minutes before Harris went down, I said to myself that I wanted Langford to start taking some of his minutes. Didn't want it to happen this way, obviously, it really sucked to see Harris in agony like that.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:16 pm

It reminded me of when I did my knee playing hoops when I was a kid. Dislocation and a pop that in my 16/17 year old brain sounded like a mortar shell going off. I thought I shattered my leg in 18 million pieces. I was scared to look down at it. Had no idea a noise like that was possible without bones sticking out of my leg. I got the feeling Harris was having similar thoughts. Hope the kid heals up better than I did!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve81 Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:29 pm

Shit.
Steve81
Steve81
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:49 pm

Cameron wrote:I feel bad now, because literally two minutes before Harris went down, I said to myself that I wanted Langford to start taking some of his minutes. Didn't want it to happen this way, obviously, it really sucked to see Harris in agony like that.

this. harris was a bust. hate to say it now, but he simply wasnt worth the transfer. addition by subtraction.

now if tum tum could only pop his acl....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:07 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Cameron wrote:I feel bad now, because literally two minutes before Harris went down, I said to myself that I wanted Langford to start taking some of his minutes. Didn't want it to happen this way, obviously, it really sucked to see Harris in agony like that.

this. harris was a bust. hate to say it now, but he simply wasnt worth the transfer. addition by subtraction.

Asshole.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:09 pm

God damn it. He quoted me, so now even if I edit it, people will know that I had one of the same thoughts as blanch. I had it in a less terrible way and didn't accompany it with a terrible thought about Tum Tum, but still...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:44 pm

Cameron wrote:God damn it. He quoted me, so now even if I edit it, people will know that I had one of the same thoughts as blanch. I had it in a less terrible way and didn't accompany it with a terrible thought about Tum Tum, but still...

What you said does not compare in anyway to what Blanch said.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:38 am

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Asshole.

Ftr, wish TOC broke his leg instead of lewerke. not my fault injury is the only way our coaches will take certain players off the field, and play their more successful back ups
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:23 am

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Asshole.

I wish injury on Blanch, just to have him go through "popping" an ACL. An ACL tears, what a stupid fuck.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:44 am

Death Roe wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Asshole.

I wish injury on Blanch, just to have him go through "popping" an ACL. An ACL tears, what a stupid fuck.

checked that box. torn my calve muscle when lefting a few years ago. sounded like a rubber band ripped apart
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:45 am

Cameron wrote:God damn it. He quoted me, so now even if I edit it, people will know that I had one of the same thoughts as blanch. I had it in a less terrible way and didn't accompany it with a terrible thought about Tum Tum, but still...

When that idiot attempts player evaluation, you can be assured there is nothing you or anyone can say that will be more idiotic. You're safe.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:06 am

kingstonlake wrote:

When that idiot attempts player evaluation, you can be assured there is nothing you or anyone can say that will be more idiotic. You're safe.

To be fair, Blanch once made a free throw for the 7th grade B team.

He knows his basketball.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:39 am

kingstonlake wrote:

I'm amazed that people answer him. I don't get it. I know reading his shit and Dude answering him is as frustrating as watching two 3 year olds trying to play chess but just ignore the idiocy and move on. Why respond to an ass?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:54 am

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I'm amazed that people answer him. I don't get it. I know reading his shit and Dude answering him is as frustrating as watching two 3 year olds trying to play chess but just ignore the idiocy and move on. Why respond to an ass?

lol. you can't respond to enough of my posts! ylur in my 5 of haters! too rich!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:11 am

DWags wrote:Helped us out on D. Best wishes to him. Sucks

You serious? He's fucking atrocious on D.

Jesus.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:15 am

Duffy and Wags are tilting harder than Hilary supporters.

Imagine being Wags. All in on MSU football, Hilary Clinton, and MSU hoops.

Yikes.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:57 am

Yeah Harris was decent on defense last year but he didn't really know how to get through a screen this year. He got benched during the games because of it many times.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:58 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yeah Harris was decent on defense last year but he didn't really know how to get through a screen this year. He got benched during the games because of it many times.

The freshmen really kind of suck at it too. A bit different than high school
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:00 pm

it was a pretty rough looking injury and you could tell by the other player's reactions that they knew it wasn't good.. certainly hope the best for him.

One also has to wonder how this might impact Bridges and his the decision he'll have to make at the end of the season. From everything I hear, he's a good kid who genuinely enjoys college, etc - but seeing an injury like that has to be a bit eye-opening regarding his future.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:06 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it was a pretty rough looking injury and you could tell by the other player's reactions that they knew it wasn't good.. certainly hope the best for him.

One also has to wonder how this might impact Bridges and his the decision he'll have to make at the end of the season. From everything I hear, he's a good kid who genuinely enjoys college, etc - but seeing an injury like that has to be a bit eye-opening regarding his future.

Horrific way to end your career. Regardless of what (some) of you dipshits thought of his game, I feel bad for the kid.

Go Green
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Nordic wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it was a pretty rough looking injury and you could tell by the other player's reactions that they knew it wasn't good.. certainly hope the best for him.

Horrific way to end your career. Regardless of what (some) of you dipshits thought of his game, I feel bad for the kid.

Go Green
ahem..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:37 pm

Not you Bob
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:37 pm

Yeah, I said this in another thread when it happened. I think he was gone regardless, but seeing that injury, he has to say to himself "get paid first" Seems like a great kid.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:37 pm

Nordic wrote:Not you Bob
thanks, man. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:38 pm

DWags wrote:

Yeah, I said this in another thread when it happened. I think he was gone regardless, but seeing that injury, he has to say to himself "get paid first"  Seems like a great kid.  
yeah, I agree - I suspect he was gone before Saturday - but I definitely think this will make his decision a little easier.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:04 pm

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

You are correct Dwags and I have been guilty a little bit lately. I had done a pretty good job up until blanch celebrated a career ending injury to a Spartan. And rooting for more of them.

Fuck him and his racist ally tDude.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:05 pm

+1 Bob.

You can be enjoyable to read when you occasionally drop the schitck.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:29 pm

The_Dude wrote:Duffy and Wags are tilting harder than Hilary supporters.

Yikes.

and nassar, at least for the first few months of the scandal . even had me banned bc of it....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:30 pm

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

You are correct Dwags and I have been guilty a little bit lately. I had done a pretty good job up until blanch celebrated a career ending injury to a Spartan. And rooting for more of them.

muffy: the msu internet cop
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:35 pm

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

Please tell me you're joking.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:43 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Duffy and Wags are tilting harder than Hilary supporters.

Yikes.

and nassar, at least for the first few months of the scandal . even had me banned bc of it....

Classic...right? MSU players getting arrested left and right, MSU admin covering up a pedophile, MSU hoops on the brink of total collapse and no tournament...and the problem is you and me on an obscure message board. Lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:44 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

muffy: the msu internet cop

He lives a mind boggling sheltered life, it would appear.

Par for the course for the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:45 pm

duffy munn wrote:

+1 Bob.

You can be enjoyable to read when you occasionally drop the schitck.
schtick..? me..??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:46 pm

NigelUno wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Nope. Harris is a bust and addition by subtraction. Hours after his horrific, career ending injury.

Hoping Tum Tum "pops" his ACL.

Wishing TOC had broken his leg.

Full blown asshole.

I responded and that's on me.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:58 pm

duffy munn wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Nope. Harris is a bust and addition by subtraction. Hours after his horrific, career ending injury.

Hoping Tum Tum "pops" his ACL.

Wishing TOC had broken his leg.

Full blown asshole.

I responded and that's on me.

I wonder if any of the mods believe in addition by subtraction.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:07 pm

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

It's hard not to. Somebody said in a pm they don't think it's a schtick. He's that fucking stupid. Put him on ignore Dude too. If nobody quotes them you're good. Who the fuck cares what they say about anything anyway.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:22 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Classic...right? MSU players getting arrested left and right, MSU admin covering up a pedophile, MSU hoops on the brink of total collapse and no tournament...and the problem is you and me on an obscure message board. Lol

thats how these morans rationalize. it's so pathetic. never knew msu graduated so many 6 year olds....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next