Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump's aides (still) don't want to admit the President is golfing

5 posters

Go down

Trump's aides (still) don't want to admit the President is golfing Empty Trump's aides (still) don't want to admit the President is golfing

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-20, 15:50

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/20/politics/donald-trump-golfing-presidency/index.html

"One possible reason: Trump was a frequent and vocal critic of President Barack Obama's golf habit, regularly slamming the former president for playing golf with many pressing issues before the country. Trump even suggested during a 2016 event in Virginia, in a knock on Obama, that if elected he was "not going to have time to go play golf."

"I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said at the time.

According to a picture posted by Clear Sports, a golf technology company, Trump hit the links at Trump International Golf Club on Sunday with Rory McIlroy, one of the top-ranked golfers in the world.

McIlroy later told No Laying Up, a golf blog, that he played a full 18 holes with the President, the CEO of Clear Sports and Paul O'Neill, the former New York Yankees right fielder.  The professional golfer said Trump "shot around 80" through 18 holes, eight strokes above the course's par 72 layout.

The reported 18 holes of golf, however, directly contradicts how White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders described Trump's visit to the golf course during a briefing with reporters on Sunday.  "I know he played a couple of holes this morning but I am not going to disclose any of the others that were there," Sanders said, adding that Trump also "played a couple" on Saturday, as well.

Confronted by McIlroy's comments about playing 18 holes with the President, Sanders said the President "intended to play a few holes and decided to play longer."

Trump's aides (still) don't want to admit the President is golfing 502811600

Last edited by NigelUno on 2017-04-10, 09:04; edited 2 times in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump's aides (still) don't want to admit the President is golfing Empty Re: Trump's aides (still) don't want to admit the President is golfing

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-20, 15:51

I think Cheeto Hitler liked running for president a whole lot more than actually being president.

pretty funny, though - I figure the more he plays golf, the less time he has to sexually assault women.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump's aides (still) don't want to admit the President is golfing Empty Re: Trump's aides (still) don't want to admit the President is golfing

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-20, 15:57

Gotta love the video in the link with the guy who has played with Trump. Basically says he kind of makes up his own rules...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-27, 14:51

NigelUno wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/20/politics/donald-trump-golfing-presidency/index.html

"One possible reason: Trump was a frequent and vocal critic of President Barack Obama's golf habit, regularly slamming the former president for playing golf with many pressing issues before the country. Trump even suggested during a 2016 event in Virginia, in a knock on Obama, that if elected he was "not going to have time to go play golf."

"I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said at the time.

According to a picture posted by Clear Sports, a golf technology company, Trump hit the links at Trump International Golf Club on Sunday with Rory McIlroy, one of the top-ranked golfers in the world.

McIlroy later told No Laying Up, a golf blog, that he played a full 18 holes with the President, the CEO of Clear Sports and Paul O'Neill, the former New York Yankees right fielder.  The professional golfer said Trump "shot around 80" through 18 holes, eight strokes above the course's par 72 layout.

The reported 18 holes of golf, however, directly contradicts how White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders described Trump's visit to the golf course during a briefing with reporters on Sunday.  "I know he played a couple of holes this morning but I am not going to disclose any of the others that were there," Sanders said, adding that Trump also "played a couple" on Saturday, as well.

Confronted by McIlroy's comments about playing 18 holes with the President, Sanders said the President "intended to play a few holes and decided to play longer."

Bump.

I can add a bouncing ball if necessary.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-27, 14:53

That's it--Im not voting Trump.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-03-27, 15:50

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say there was some miscommunication. the aide obviously saw that McIllroy said Trump shot 80 and just assumed it was a few holes.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-09, 21:39

Guess who went golfing again...

Trump, who scorned Obama's golf habits, outpacing him in rounds

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-04-10, 08:03

That's it, I'm not voting for Trump.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-04-10, 08:26

The_Dude wrote:That's it, I'm not voting for Trump.

Liar. He the hypocrites favorite politician
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-04-10, 10:35

If anyone admits he's golfing they'll get fired.

That family fucking lies and lies and lies about their lies. I watched David Frum this weekend and he nailed it, Donald Trump will never behave or act like a normal US president.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down