Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please post in this thread if you remember every time you have spoken to a Russian Government official and explain the conversation

+3
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
7 posters

Go down

Please post in this thread if you remember every time you have spoken to a Russian Government official and explain the conversation Empty Please post in this thread if you remember every time you have spoken to a Russian Government official and explain the conversation

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-02, 09:35

2009- I was on vacation in NYC and happened across the Russian ambassador I the subway. He asked me if I like Reuben Sandwiches. I said yes.

2012- a Russian government official asked me if I knew the score of the tigers game that day. I told him I left my phone at home. He said "oh ok thx"

2015- im pretty sure I matched with a Russian hacker on tinder. That chick was way hotter than someone saying they were living in Roseville. I don't buy it. Possibly Russian, but just in the interest of full disclosure, that happened.

That's it. frankly, my contacts with Russian government officials have been pretty memorable and difficult to forget happening.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Please post in this thread if you remember every time you have spoken to a Russian Government official and explain the conversation Empty Re: Please post in this thread if you remember every time you have spoken to a Russian Government official and explain the conversation

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-02, 09:36

I converse with Goose on a regular basis.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Please post in this thread if you remember every time you have spoken to a Russian Government official and explain the conversation Empty Re: Please post in this thread if you remember every time you have spoken to a Russian Government official and explain the conversation

Post by DWags 2017-03-02, 09:38

I saw Ivan Drago inject steroids before he fought Rocky. Does that count?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-02, 09:39

DWags wrote:I saw Ivan Drago inject steroids before he fought Rocky. Does that count?

Better safe than sorry dwags.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-02, 09:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:2009- I was on vacation in NYC and happened across the Russian ambassador I the subway. He asked me if I like Reuben Sandwiches. I said yes.

2012- a Russian government official asked me if I knew the score of the tigers game that day. I told him I left my phone at home. He said "oh ok thx"

2015- im pretty sure I matched with a Russian hacker on tinder. That chick was way hotter than someone saying they were living in Roseville. I don't buy it. Possibly Russian, but just in the interest of full disclosure, that happened.

That's it. frankly, my contacts with Russian government officials have been pretty memorable and difficult to forget happening.

Good thing your memory is better than Senator McCaskill:

Please post in this thread if you remember every time you have spoken to a Russian Government official and explain the conversation C561ZvKWMAE5SW8

Oops.
Please post in this thread if you remember every time you have spoken to a Russian Government official and explain the conversation C561aZtWAAADVD6

Ooops:
Please post in this thread if you remember every time you have spoken to a Russian Government official and explain the conversation C561a--WUAAtm9d
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-02, 09:49

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:2009- I was on vacation in NYC and happened across the Russian ambassador I the subway. He asked me if I like Reuben Sandwiches. I said yes.

Please post in this thread if you remember every time you have spoken to a Russian Government official and explain the conversation C561ZvKWMAE5SW8

Oops.
Please post in this thread if you remember every time you have spoken to a Russian Government official and explain the conversation C561aZtWAAADVD6

Ooops:
Please post in this thread if you remember every time you have spoken to a Russian Government official and explain the conversation C561a--WUAAtm9d

I was just about to post that. Good thing this thread is here, for politicians on both sides, both under oath and on Twitter. We're doing some real good stuff here!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-02, 09:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I converse with Goosechev on a regular basis.
fixed for accuracy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-02, 09:56

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Oops.

Ooops:

I was just about to post that. Good thing this thread is here, for politicians on both sides, both under oath and on Twitter. We're doing some real good stuff here!

And it's why the Dems want a Special Prosecutor. They know SOMEONE will get charged with perjury like Scooter Libby....even when it has nothing to do with the reason they were appointed. A SP always gets a scalp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-02, 10:06

Mr. Sessions, did you have any conversations with anyone from Russia as a surrogate for the Trump Campaign?

"I met briefly with a Russian Ambassador during the GOP convention, but it had nothing to do with Trumps campaign"

Sessions, as a lawyer, has to know that all questions asked to people under oath by other lawyers or really smart people, the answer is already known by the person asking the question. He was a shoe in for the position. Just answer the question. Why hide the fact that will come out sooner or later?

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-02, 10:24

For a guy who doesn't care, we have one who has a seemingly never ending links, tweets and photos to spin for a President he doesn't like.

Here's the rub. Sessions is a trained attorney who passed the bar. He is not a first term rookie pol and he was under oath.

That under oath thing is the sticker. Were any of the others mentioned under oath and denied meet g with Russians?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-02, 10:52

Spoke to some during the Olympics.  Showed them a good pizza spot.

Please post in this thread if you remember every time you have spoken to a Russian Government official and explain the conversation 1f1f7-1f1fa
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-02, 14:18

Trump used Russian dressing on his salad the other night....that mother fucker..
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down