Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when tourney streak is over, who gets banned?

3 posters

Go down

when tourney streak is over, who gets banned? Empty when tourney streak is over, who gets banned?

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-08, 12:03

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria started this tradition after we lost to MTSU. moose was banned. then football lost to uofm and the dude was axed. i was waxed after the nassar scandal broke, so who's next after we miss out on the tourney and the fragile The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria snowflakes cannot take the heat?

I'm guessing tanfan.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

when tourney streak is over, who gets banned? Empty Re: when tourney streak is over, who gets banned?

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-08, 13:31

when tourney streak is over, who gets banned? 1f602
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

when tourney streak is over, who gets banned? Empty Re: when tourney streak is over, who gets banned?

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-08, 13:31

Last year it Was Moose who felt the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria wrath after MSU laid an egg.

Who's turn this year?

You say Tanny?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-08, 13:35

but they are all about free speech. just ask them...lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-08, 13:54

Blanch32 wrote:but they are all about free speech. just ask them...lol

They will just call you a Nazi or racist and use it as reason to silence you when the real reason is they are on tilt from the team sucking.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-08, 14:15

I've. Noticed msu a a "dream school" for the preferred walk ons, two stars And three stars with Mac offers. Others not so much.

I made a comment on the rcmb after that recruit  decommited when he got the bama offer that perhaps msu should just focus on basketball as football is a dumpster fire and got banned.  Lol poor little bl o wer mod Martin Spartan couldn't handle it.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-08, 15:54

The_Dude wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:but they are all about free speech. just ask them...lol

They will just call you a Nazi or racist and use it as reason to silence you when the real reason is they are on tilt from the team sucking.

they are so obviously simpleton, it's just not funny anymore
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-08, 15:54

tanfan! wrote:I've. Noticed msu a a "dream school" for the preferred walk ons, two stars And three stars with Mac offers. Others not so much.

I made a comment on the rcmb after that recruit  decommited when he got the bama offer that perhaps msu should just focus on basketball as football is a dumpster fire and got banned.  Lol poor little bl o wer mod Martin Spartan couldn't handle it.

hence the reason you are a targ3t here
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down