Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which swill poster will step up during the Miami gayme?

+4
DWags
TheReal_LWS
Blanch32
tanfan!
8 posters

Go down

Which swill poster will step up during the Miami gayme? Empty Which swill poster will step up during the Miami gayme?

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-17, 17:03

I vote dwags
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Which swill poster will step up during the Miami gayme? Empty Re: Which swill poster will step up during the Miami gayme?

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-17, 17:51

lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which swill poster will step up during the Miami gayme? Empty Re: Which swill poster will step up during the Miami gayme?

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-03-17, 17:59

tanfan! wrote:I vote dwags

He'll post a bunch of crap no one will read. Biggest diarrhea poster in history.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-17, 18:00

I'm gonna be with wolverines/Spartans at a bar on the east side Tanner. My 17 year old has graciously volunteered to be an Uber shuttle for those peeling away starting around midnight. Nice!

Go Green.

BTW, she tried tennis this year. She made varsity four doubles. She's a junior. Never really played. She tells me she would rather have been JV three singles or two singles. Don't know what to tell her. But she's bummed about the doubles thing. She ain't quitting. Advice?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-17, 18:04

DWags wrote:I'm gonna be with wolverines/Spartans at a bar on the east side Tanner. My 17 year old has graciously volunteered to be an Uber shuttle for those peeling away starting around midnight. Nice!

Go Green.

BTW, she tried tennis this year. She made varsity four doubles. She's a junior. Never really played. She tells me she would rather have been JV three singles or two singles. Don't know what to tell her. But she's bummed about the doubles thing. She ain't quitting. Advice?

I don't know shit about Tennis. My advice is to take up a different sport that I know about and then I can provide further advice. Basketball, Golf, Dodgeball, possibly Whirlyball if you live near Detroit.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-17, 18:06

AnomanderRake wrote:
DWags wrote:I'm gonna be with wolverines/Spartans at a bar on the east side Tanner. My 17 year old has graciously volunteered to be an Uber shuttle for those peeling away starting around midnight. Nice!

Go Green.

I don't know shit about Tennis. My advice is to take up a different sport that I know about and then I can provide further advice. Basketball, Golf, Dodgeball, possibly Whirlyball if you live near Detroit.

15 miles from the D. Tanner is the varsity MSU letter winner that's why I axed
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-17, 18:13

^Ahhh Ok.

But seriously, if you haven't played Whirlyball you damn well should. It's fun as fuck.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-03-17, 18:14

I might have a couple 1 or 2 word posts, but probably quiet as usual. I hate posting in game threads from my phone.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-17, 18:16

AnomanderRake wrote:^Ahhh Ok.

But seriously, if you haven't played Whirlyball you damn well should. It's fun as fuck.

Clinton Township 15 mile about three years ago. Was pretty funny.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-03-17, 18:16

I'll make sure to critique the officials
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-17, 18:20

DWags wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:^Ahhh Ok.

Clinton Township 15 mile about three years ago. Was pretty funny.

The first time I went with my friend and his family everyone got completely trashed and his uncle basically stopped trying to score and just started crashing into everyone lol. Good times.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-17, 19:45

I'll make sure to bitch and whine if MSU is down 2-0, like most of you trolls do.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-17, 19:52

tennis? we talking about tennis!!?? tennis!!!

games are won in 3 places
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-17, 20:39

Go Green.

17 is a little late to be starting. But she should never quit and tell her she can do or be anything she wants s in life. She just has got to want it bad enough. Never give up and take some chances.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-17, 20:48

Death Roe wrote:I'll make sure to bitch and whine if MSU is down 2-0, like most of you trolls do.

I once threw my racket during a match against Wisconsin. I was losing and not serving well. Stan droback our coach back then took my aside and chewed me out for a solid five minutes. I mean he tore me a new asshole in front of the other coach. He was going to forfeit my match and after bleeding from my rectum do to his ass beating I vowed to him I would never ever do it again. I was playing three singles and a sophomore. I got my shit together. Went in to total focus mode. I mean golfer no emotion mode. And I pulled off the upset. Stan walked up to me. Put his arm around me and said today you became a man. Then I told him to go fuck himself. Lol. Ok. I never said that.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down