Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for SWill poster Trevor Barnes

+17
Cym Jim
Heat Miser
Spartan Punk
AMwood
Mentalstate
Ruckus
Other Teams Pursuing That
Cosmo_Kramer
MiamiSpartan
Rocinante
tig ol bitties
Green Ninja
JEK
Keith Stone
NigelUno
Blanch32
LoneWolfSparty
21 posters

Go down

Questions for SWill poster Trevor Barnes Empty Questions for SWill poster Trevor Barnes

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 11:12

Do you ever regret the decision to sell the old board to 247?

And why do questions like these result in locked threads on the old board?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Questions for SWill poster Trevor Barnes Empty Re: Questions for SWill poster Trevor Barnes

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 11:18

Didn't sell it. Thats the problem
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Questions for SWill poster Trevor Barnes Empty Re: Questions for SWill poster Trevor Barnes

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-22, 11:24

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Do you ever regret the decision to sell the old board to 247?

And why do questions like these result in locked threads on the old board?

You have to ask the right questions.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone 2014-04-22, 11:28

Can you redirect tRCMB to here?
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-04-22, 11:31

Keith Stone wrote:Can you redirect tRCMB to here?

I posted that as a joke over there. It was deleted in less than a minute.  Questions for SWill poster Trevor Barnes 502811600 

It is comforting to know they are not taking this seriously.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 11:33

JEK wrote:

I posted that as a joke over there. It was deleted in less than a minute.  Questions for SWill poster Trevor Barnes 502811600 

So while they are playing this off as no big deal, they are deleting any mention of it. Typical.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone 2014-04-22, 11:36

JEK wrote:

I saw you mention it somewhere else here - I seriously think that it is the best option. Redirect tRCMB here since this has all the features you can think of and keep the recruiting stuff over there.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Ninja 2014-04-22, 11:38

JEK wrote:

Why does it matter what happens over there? Why can't we make tSwill a unique place independent of tRCMB?  Questions for SWill poster Trevor Barnes 2599972566 
Green Ninja
Green Ninja
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2014-04-22, 11:38

paper or plastic?
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 11:44

Green Ninja wrote:
JEK wrote:

Why does it matter what happens over there? Why can't we make tSwill a unique place independent of tRCMB?  Questions for SWill poster Trevor Barnes 2599972566 

Agree. Making this the antiRCMB dooms it to failure, because eventually that gets old. Don't define this by what it isn't, but by what it can be.

Questions for SWill poster Trevor Barnes 3669899363 
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-04-22, 11:47

LoneWolfSparty wrote:So while they are playing this off as no big deal, they are deleting any mention of it. Typical.

I can see it now. The rods are working in shifts, slunked over their computers, feverishly awaiting any mention of The Swill. With their fingers hovered over the delete button, they finally see something pop up and "zap" it like a fly. Then a huge smile comes over their faces as a surge of power courses through their veins, and they take another huge gulp of their Mountain Dew Code Red.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-04-22, 11:50

LoneWolfSparty wrote:
JEK wrote:

So while they are playing this off as no big deal, they are deleting any mention of it. Typical.
Don't you know that if you close your eyes and stick fingers in your ears that whatever you're trying to avoid doesn't exist?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-04-22, 11:54

tRCMB looks decrepit right now lolz
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone 2014-04-22, 11:55

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:tRCMB looks decrepit right now lolz

The posters over there who don't know about this site must be so confused as to why it is so slow
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-22, 11:57

Rocinante wrote:
Green Ninja wrote:
JEK wrote:

Agree.  Making this the antiRCMB dooms it to failure, because eventually that gets old.  Don't define this by what it isn't, but by what it can be.

It's on it's way to be, but it's going to take a while. This board is what, a week old? The rcmb will always be apart of us, but the hate will tone down as time goes on.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Ninja 2014-04-22, 12:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
Green Ninja wrote:
JEK wrote:

Agree.  Making this the antiRCMB dooms it to failure, because eventually that gets old.  Don't define this by what it isn't, but by what it can be.

It's on it's way to be, but it's going to take a while. This board is what, a week old? The rcmb will always be apart of us, but the hate will tone down as time goes on.

I completely agree, everything is still fresh. I just do not understand why people take it so seriously and get mad at the rods or tBarnes. tSwill has a great deal of potential but we can't keep beating a Questions for SWill poster Trevor Barnes 2102841802. The personalities and banter is what got me hooked on tRCMB 10 years ago, lets bring that back.
Green Ninja
Green Ninja
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruckus 2014-04-22, 12:56

If you have two message boards you have no message board at all
Ruckus
Ruckus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-04-22, 13:00

Ruckus wrote:If you have two message boards you have no message board at all

Spartanmag said what?
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-04-22, 13:01

no. i'm pretty sure if you have 2 message boards then you have 2 message boards.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Punk 2014-04-22, 13:01

Kinda true. To me, this board will end up more of an off season type of board with lots of MSU content. tRCMB will end up with lots of MSU content, but will start to get away from a lot of the non sports or MSU threads that helped create it. Will be interesting to see how the boards are once football season starts.
Spartan Punk
Spartan Punk
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-22, 13:06

Or in your case, if you have 2 message boards...you can use 2 different user names.

Does that mean each of your user names only has 1 message board?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-22, 13:09

I don't have two. **** 24/7.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Ninja 2014-04-22, 13:10

Spartan Punk wrote:
Kinda true. To me, this board will end up more of an off season type of board with lots of MSU content. tRCMB will end up with lots of MSU content, but will start to get away from a lot of the non sports or MSU threads that helped create it. Will be interesting to see how the boards are once football season starts.

I agree, but this format would be better for game threads.
Green Ninja
Green Ninja
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-04-22, 13:11

Spartan Punk wrote:

Agreed. The topics on tRCBM right now are beyond boring.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-22, 13:13

Green Ninja wrote:
Spartan Punk wrote:

I agree, but this format would be better for game threads.

And we have chat!  Questions for SWill poster Trevor Barnes 4198636888 
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-04-22, 13:16

Questions for SWill poster Trevor Barnes Iraqiinformationminister
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruckus 2014-04-22, 14:05

Mentalstate wrote:

Spartanmag said what?
I said message boards not magazines
Ruckus
Ruckus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 2014-04-22, 16:33

Did you ever answer the phone ?
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-22, 17:46

Cym Jim wrote:Questions for SWill poster Trevor Barnes Iraqiinformationminister

Damn Cym, you are one funny son of a bitch
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-22, 17:50

Heat Miser wrote:
And we have chat!  Questions for SWill poster Trevor Barnes 4198636888 

Can't wait to try that out on game day.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_mcc 2014-04-22, 18:29

Depends, did one message board work out in the OT Season with a message board guru?
d_mcc
d_mcc
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down