Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal? Member when you guys wanted us to suck.

+9
NigelUno
InTenSity
Vlad
Blanch32
The_Dude
The Pantry
tanfan!
Death Roe
DWags
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal? Member when you guys wanted us to suck.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-18, 11:24

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

You all kinda suck. Message boards are usually cool places to shoot the shit after wins but the swill gets to enjoy more e fights saying I was right you were wrong. Yay. Rcmb 2.0.

I'm sorry OTPT. I can only say that. If you don't accept I can't do anything else. Sorry to you and your gang. We all should be able to write what we want to write except if it's a thread line this.

It's okay wags. You have the freedom to make the thread.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal? Member when you guys wanted us to suck.

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 13:35

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Sorry. But I bet she was hot.
Shocked

What? Tan fans a good looking man for his age. Guarantee his mom was a hottie.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-18, 16:31

Herbie and The Dude must have hopped on a plane to Italy. I think the wifi is down though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-03-18, 17:19

tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  - Page 2 502811600

Sorry Vlad. I was waiting for a ride. I really don't want to put my dick in your moms butt. Maybe tanfans mom. How's Italy?

You can start any number of threads you want Sunday, I won't merge them cause I feel bad. Hope all is well

My mom is dead. Been dead for a 18 years. But keep disrespecting her.

Oh the irony.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-18, 17:35

Vlad wrote:This is all just so personal for Dwags. He claims in one post that MSU sports are just a passtime for him and that he doesn't really allow stuff to bother him like it used to. And yet we know better. It's so, so personal. (See above)

Interestingly, he himself posted a couple of days ago that MSU probably will not get out of the first weekend. So much negativity from Dwags.

Go fuck yourself prick.

So you don't buy his hypocrisy self righteousNess either? msu wins and this is his first thought. sad
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-18, 18:01

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  - Page 2 502811600

That was rude of me. Sorry guys. Too many vodkas at the bar.

Team is going to be pretty good next year. Bridges stays and we'll be outstanding.

You have a drinking problem and you hang out in a gay community. That's a bad combination

Or explains his rage....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-18, 18:03

gHost Spartan wrote:Blanch, how did you hack Dwags' account?

lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-18, 18:04

Fellas let's focus on tomorrow's gayme.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-18, 18:08

tanfan! wrote:Fellas let's focus on tomorrow's gayme.

So dwags can attack us again? no thanks
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-03-18, 18:28

Blanch32 wrote:

So dwags can attack us again?  no thanks
Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  - Page 2 502811600 Us?  Got a mouse in your pocket?

Tanfan knows you're an idiot, just like the rest of us know you're an idiot.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-03-18, 18:36

You going to not watch in the mancave?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-18, 18:46

duffy munn wrote:

You going to not watch in the mancave?

I think the bandwagon has a TV.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-18, 18:48

Bwaaa haaaaa. Muffy and Nigel. Bwaaaa haaaa
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 21:17

cheers cheers cheers

Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  - Page 2 1966794946

I thought this thread was "meh" when I woke up this morning. I love it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-18, 21:51

DWags wrote:cheers cheers cheers

Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  - Page 2 1966794946

It's not every day you get called a prick from some guy in Italy on wifi.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-18, 21:57

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:cheers cheers cheers

It's not every day you get called a prick from some guy in Italy on wifi.

While that wasn't my intention and I did feel bad about this today, it's pretty funny.

This is serious shit I guess.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-18, 22:06

Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  - Page 2 Img_6910
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-18, 22:06

lol!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-18, 23:30

Amazing how much you shit all over this place, yet you still post here.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-03-19, 00:25

tanfan! wrote:Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  - Page 2 Img_6910
wow. Who wasted time putting that together? They seem kind of angry.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-19, 00:27

The Pantry wrote:
tanfan! wrote:Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  - Page 2 Img_6910

Ghost tanner OTPT Vlad dude.

Greatest thing ever.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-19, 00:42

The Pantry wrote:

Tanner is a little bitch. Lol
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-19, 08:58

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
wow.  Who wasted time putting that together?  They seem kind of angry.

Ghost tanner OTPT Vlad dude.

Greatest thing ever.

It was blowing sunshine to say we'd make the Tournament?  Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-19, 09:20

Death Roe wrote:
The Pantry wrote:wow. Who wasted time putting that together? They seem kind of angry.

You like to call people names lately. Pathetic petulent child. You're a band geek or former geek as I recall. Lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-19, 09:37

The Pantry wrote:

Someone on the rcmb who was probably banned for it really dislike this clique of trolls. It's hilarious.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-19, 09:50

gHost Spartan wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Amazing how much you shit all over this place, yet you still post here.
But you do the same thing with the RCMB; you shit on that place over here but you're posting there non-stop.

And, to be fair, Tanny does the same thing with both the Swill and RCMB too, so I'm not just picking on you.

FWags, meanwhile, who just recently said that posters' families are off limits, in a drunken rage attacks Tanfan's dead mother which can be awkwardly explained away as him being hammered, but then attacks her again the next day.

Tanfan shockingly reacts, claiming to be offended. I don't recall ever wanting an msu team to suck.

Muffy rightfully notes the irony in Tanfan's purported claim of being offended

FWags laughs

Did I miss anything?

Nope. You nailed it.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-19, 09:54

Dwags. Can you link to a post where I said I wanted any msu team to suck?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-19, 10:05

gHost Spartan wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Amazing how much you shit all over this place, yet you still post here.
But you do the same thing with the RCMB; you shit on that place over here but you're posting there non-stop.

And, to be fair, Tanny does the same thing with both the Swill and RCMB too, so I'm not just picking on you.

FWags, meanwhile, who just recently said that posters' families are off limits, in a drunken rage attacks Tanfan's dead mother which can be awkwardly explained away as him being hammered, but then attacks her again the next day.

Tanfan shockingly reacts, claiming to be offended.

Muffy rightfully notes the irony in Tanfan's purported claim of being offended

FWags laughs

Did I miss anything?

This. nailed it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-19, 10:36

tanfan! wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

You like to call people names lately. Pathetic petulent child. You're a band geek or former geek as I recall. Lol

You make fun of a posters dead dad. You are not above anything.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-19, 10:41

I really like this thread.

Thanks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-19, 13:21

Death Roe wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

You make fun of a posters dead dad. You are not above anything.

Hey Vlad dude Herbie tanfan etal?  Member when you guys wanted us to suck.  - Page 2 3836498553
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2