Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI?

+3
tGreenWay
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI? Empty Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-22, 08:26

Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI? 502811600 Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI? Empty Re: Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-22, 08:26

oh.. and, for Goosechev.. "Obama".

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI? Empty Re: Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI?

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-22, 09:20

I remember when they all said "Innocent people generally aren't being investigated by the FBI".

Fucking LOL.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-22, 09:22

AnomanderRake wrote:I remember when they all said "Innocent people generally aren't being investigated by the FBI".

Fucking LOL.
when it was Hillary and her rampant use of an email account, it posed a "constitutional crisis".....Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI? 502811600  Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-22, 13:19

Yeah, she was unfit even to run for office.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-22, 13:31

All there is is speculation about Trump with no evidence.

With Hilary, we hard hard fucking factual evidence that she set up an illegal home server.

Hilary, well, was guilty. In plain sight for everyone to see. Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI? 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-22, 13:34

The_Dude wrote:All there is is speculation about Trump with no evidence.

With Hilary, we hard hard fucking factual evidence that she set up an illegal home server.

Hilary, well, was guilty. In plain sight for everyone to see. Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI? 502811600

Why was Manafort fired?
Why was Flynn fired?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-22, 13:39

NigelUno wrote:

Why was Manafort fired?
Why was Flynn fired?

Dont know much about who or what Manafort is.

Flynn got fired for not being 100% truthful with Mike Pence?

I dunno. You bob and Wags do a good job keeping track of everything Trump does. Can you guys break it down for me?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-22, 13:40

Hilary, well, was guilty.  In plain sight for everyone to see. Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI? 502811600

Remind me, what was she found guilty of?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-22, 13:44

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Hilary, well, was guilty.  In plain sight for everyone to see. Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI? 502811600

Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI? 1966794946

You aren't that stupid, are you?

Well, then again...
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-22, 13:46

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Why was Manafort fired?
Why was Flynn fired?

I dunno. You bob and Wags do a good job keeping track of everything Trump does. Can you guys break it down for me?

Sean? Is that you?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-22, 13:49

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Why was Manafort fired?
Why was Flynn fired?

At least you're willing to admit you're just a sheep.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-22, 14:00

The_Dude wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI? 1966794946

Well, then again...

So... nothing. Thanks for answering my question.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-22, 14:01

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Well, then again...

Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-22, 14:07

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Well, then again...

Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI? 1966794946 Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI? 1966794946 Remember When Republicans Were Upset About Hillary Being Under Investigation by The FBI? 1966794946

I know somebody who is actually that stupid. Do you?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down