Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spartan Rocky

+14
Herbie Green
Cameron
NigelUno
GRR Spartan
Blanch32
tanfan!
Dendrobates
kingstonlake
Stoops21
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Death Roe
SeeRockCity
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spartan Rocky - Page 2 Empty Re: Spartan Rocky

Post by tanfan! 2017-04-03, 21:27

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Winston will learn to play defense and I think Tums minutes shrink. Nobody was thinking he's a great pg. it's what trolls do. Take two that say he's currently better than Winston and turn shit around. It's why they're assholes.

Lol, as I said sports discussion is pretty much impossible here.

Youve been called an asshole by dwags and attacked as a troll by death. So you're correct this place sucks more than the rcmb and that is the reason people might join intitakky and then inevitably leave. Dwags has gotten really angry in his old age.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-03, 21:29

Rocky?

Have you met Herbie?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-04-03, 21:30

DWags wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Tum is a decent defender and a better shooter than he gives himself credit for. He will certainly be a big part of next year's team as well. Winston spent most of the year lost on the defensive end.

Yep and a ton of people recognized that.

But a few feel better posting that Tum Tum fucking sucks.

Weird.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-04-03, 21:31

NigelUno wrote:Rocky?

Have you met Herbie?

Rocky will never join this garbage dumb of misfit because bonars.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-04-03, 21:33

Death Roe wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Tum is a decent defender and a better shooter than he gives himself credit for. He will certainly be a big part of next year's team as well. Winston spent most of the year lost on the defensive end.

If Eron Harris can improve defensively compared to when he first came to MSU, I have faith in Cash to improve this offseason.

I have no doubts. Most of these guys spend most of high school playing little to no defense. It takes a bit to adjust
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-04-03, 21:49

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Lol, I was just using it as an absurd extreme example and it is hook line and sinker.  I really wasn't expecting another "discussion" nor was I wanting to "troll".

Well the serious people discussed. You trolled... again. I know I know you're just misunderstood

I discussed it all season. Welcome to the party
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-04-03, 22:09

tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Rocky?

Have you met Herbie?

Yet here you are.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-03, 22:32

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Well the serious people discussed. You trolled... again. I know I know you're just misunderstood

O you didn't. I know I've been told to ignore you by many people because really you are a know nothing troll. So before you join blanch dude and Vlad, please understand those who have a modicum of athletic understanding have, for the most part, always thought you to be intellectually lacking in athletic discussions. You react and complain and bitch. Go ahead, you get the last word. Like blanch and dude you just aren't worth reading.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-04-03, 22:42

duffy munn wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

Yet here you are.

Mods should ban me. Oops. Dwags should ban me. I'm on wbh foe list. Spartan Rocky - Page 2 502811600
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-04-03, 22:47

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

O you didn't. I know I've been told to ignore you by many people because really you are a know nothing troll. So before you join blanch dude and Vlad, please understand those who have a modicum of athletic understanding have, for the most part, always thought you to be intellectually lacking in athletic discussions. You react and complain and bitch. Go ahead, you get the last word. Like blanch and dude you just aren't worth reading.

Spoken like a true asshole
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-04-03, 22:48

Dwags you should ban vlad me dude blanch and Herb. Do it you fuck.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-04-03, 22:56

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Zzzzzz.

Do you have anything to add beyond personal insults? Just par for the course.

And you are the one blowar I had the highest hope for but as I said it is hopeless. It is like rooting for Tum Tum to become a consistent double digit scorer. It just aint going to happen.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-03, 23:30

Herbie Green wrote:Rocky was actually saying negative things about Spartan football before last season even started. No way this place could handle him

wbh would have banned hIm after he by using game
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-03, 23:33

LooseGoose wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Lol, I do get it . He was ripped to shreds for saying MSU would win 6 or 7 games. This place thinks Tum Tum is a great point guard. It is what it is but unfortunately makes real sports discussion an impossibility.

Good lord Herb. We all acknowledge that Magic, Mateen and Skiles are in the same conversation with Tum.

They did all promise natty championships...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-03, 23:39

DWags wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

I never thought Tum Tum was great, but it was disgusting to see old men shit all over him on a constant basis on this board. Dude isn't the greatest, not by a long shot, but he works his ass off and gives it his all.

Winston will learn to play defense and I think Tums minutes shrink. Nobody was thinking he's a great pg. it's what trolls do. Take two that say he's currently better than Winston and turn shit around. It's why they're assholes.

Nobody thought he was great??? did I just read that?? man the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria is so butt hurt
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-03, 23:43

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Dwags doesn't visit tBob.

....oh wait, yea h3 does just to troll since he offers zero sports analysis. needs to just stick to politics
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-03, 23:45

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Still so butt hurt herb and I called the darko bust. we were they only two with the sack to call it in the land of the blowars
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-03, 23:46

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Zzzzzz.

Do you have anything to add beyond personal insults? Just par for the course.

And you are the one blowar I had the highest hope for but as I said it is hopeless. It is like rooting for Tum Tum to become a consistent double digit scorer. It just aint going to happen.
zing!!

btw, isn't that a double Entrada? burns on 2 levels?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-04-03, 23:56

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Still so butt hurt herb and I called the darko bust. we were they only two with the sack to call it in the land of the blowars

Lol, I usually don't view things in hindsight but that is damn funny come to think of it. I had hundreds calling me an asshole, idiot, troll blah blah blah. Same shit different day and our track record speaks for itself.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-04-04, 00:11

Herbie Green wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Lol, I usually don't view things in hindsight but that is damn funny come to think of it. I had hundreds calling me an asshole, idiot, troll blah blah blah. Same shit different day and our track record speaks for itself.

Such a freedom fighter
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-04-04, 06:26

This thread will definitely make Rocky see the light and start posting.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-04, 07:54

Herbie Green wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Still so  butt hurt herb and I called the darko bust.  we were they only two with the sack to call it in the land of the blowars

Lol, I usually don't view things in hindsight but that is damn funny come to think of it.  I had hundreds calling me an asshole, idiot, troll blah blah blah.  Same shit different day and our track record speaks for itself.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t15656-so-apparently-i-have-been-banned-from-beomont

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t13759-well-i-am-on-another-posting-strike-from-the-main-board

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t14484-do-i-dare-ask

Last edited by NigelUno on 2017-04-04, 08:48; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-04, 08:25

Herbie Green wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria paints with broad brushes. you either with them or an asshole, period
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-04, 08:26

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Lol, I usually don't view things in hindsight but that is damn funny come to think of it.  I had hundreds calling me an asshole, idiot, troll blah blah blah.  Same shit different day and our track record speaks for itself.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t15656-so-apparently-i-have-been-banned-from-beomont

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t13759-well-i-am-on-another-posting-strike-from-the-main-board

Sincerely ,

the bonar child poster of the hypocrisy
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-04, 08:40

Rocky?

You remember blanch52, right?

I can see he has a lot of posts in this thread.

I bet you miss him.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2