Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently in a strip club in Birmingham

+4
Clarett's Folly
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
InTenSity
8 posters

Go down

Currently in a strip club in Birmingham Empty Currently in a strip club in Birmingham

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-07, 21:59

So far...meh. Someone tell me what I've missed here. I don't think they go full nude here.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Currently in a strip club in Birmingham Empty Re: Currently in a strip club in Birmingham

Post by DWags 2017-04-07, 22:01

Pics or you're not there
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Currently in a strip club in Birmingham Empty Re: Currently in a strip club in Birmingham

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-04-07, 22:04

Protip InTen - I believe Alabama is near GEORGIA where poster NigelUno lives in case you were not aware. They are the home of the FALCONS and the BRAVES and the HAWKS. Former home of the THRASHERS and previously the FLAMES. GEORGIA is also the home of the spectacularly famous golf tournament THE MASTERS. Which is held in Augusta, GEORGIA, which is the same State where poster NigelUno lives.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-07, 22:06

DWags wrote:Pics or you're not there
Trying to figure out how to turn flash off.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-07, 22:06

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Protip InTen - I believe Alabama is near GEORGIA where poster NigelUno lives in case you were not aware. They are the home of the FALCONS and the BRAVES and the HAWKS. Former home of the THRASHERS and previously the FLAMES. GEORGIA is also the home of the spectacularly famous golf tournament THE MASTERS. Which is held in Augusta, GEORGIA, which is the same State where poster NigelUno lives.

For the record, those of us who love Green Bay and Milwaukee still believe the Braves are a misplaced team, stolen from true fans.

Carry on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-04-07, 22:08

Yep. Boston franchise through and through.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-07, 22:11

I'm pretty sure, since there are 10 people here and 4 bouncers, if I turn the camera on, I'm getting thrown out.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-04-07, 22:12

Thought you meant Birmingham, MI. My mind was blown at the thought of a titty bar there.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-04-07, 22:13

I'm sure both are great places to score some coke but that's probably all they have in common.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-07, 22:23

InTenSity wrote:So far...meh. Someone tell me what I've missed here. I don't think they go full nude here.

And we're supposed to tell you that? Good God man you don't know what full nude looks like???

Currently in a strip club in Birmingham 1550444538 Currently in a strip club in Birmingham 1550444538 Currently in a strip club in Birmingham 1550444538 Currently in a strip club in Birmingham 1550444538
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-07, 22:24

LooseGoose wrote:
InTenSity wrote:So far...meh. Someone tell me what I've missed here. I don't think they go full nude here.

And we're supposed to tell you that? Good God man you don't know what full nude looks like???

Currently in a strip club in Birmingham 1550444538 Currently in a strip club in Birmingham 1550444538 Currently in a strip club in Birmingham 1550444538 Currently in a strip club in Birmingham 1550444538
Right? So far just tits and g strings. Sleep....
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-07, 22:27

InTenSity wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Right? So far just tits and g strings. Sleep....

Whip out your shiv and cut those strings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2017-04-08, 03:55

InTenSity wrote:I'm pretty sure, since there are 10 people here and 4 bouncers, if I turn the camera on, I'm getting thrown out.

Probably. I saw a topless go-go dancer in Prague kick a dude in the face when he took a pic of her snizz in her g string.... It was awesome.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2017-04-08, 07:49

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm sure both are great places to score some coke but that's probably all they have in common.

You'll have to go to Canada to score anything with her:

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/04/07/killer-prostitute-being-deported-to-canada
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-04-08, 08:07

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Protip InTen - I believe Alabama is near GEORGIA where poster NigelUno lives in case you were not aware. They are the home of the FALCONS and the BRAVES and the HAWKS. Former home of the THRASHERS and previously the FLAMES. GEORGIA is also the home of the spectacularly famous golf tournament THE MASTERS. Which is held in Augusta, GEORGIA, which is the same State where poster NigelUno lives.

For the record, those of us who love Green Bay and Milwaukee still believe the Braves are a misplaced team, stolen from true fans.

Carry on.

Correct. In 13 seasons in Milwaukee, the Braves never had a losing record. Only franchise in professional sports to have done that in one city (small sample size of course).
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-08, 10:18

DWags wrote:

Carry on.

Currently in a strip club in Birmingham 3bb05
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-08, 10:35

Currently in a strip club in Birmingham Atlanta_united_fc_logo_detail
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down