Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clare County strip club's new street sign upsets locals

+9
MiamiSpartan
AMwood
steveschneider
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
xsanguine
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
13 posters

Go down

Clare County strip club's new street sign upsets locals Empty Clare County strip club's new street sign upsets locals

Post by tGreenWay Wed May 25, 2016 2:31 pm

Clare County strip club's new street sign upsets locals 502811600 I suppose it'd be less funny if I had girls.

http://on.freep.com/1TEmcLJ
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Clare County strip club's new street sign upsets locals Empty Re: Clare County strip club's new street sign upsets locals

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Clare County strip club's new street sign upsets locals 502811600  I suppose it'd be less funny if I had girls.

"Children fresh out of high school shouldn't be taking their clothes off for money," resident Lisa Dickerson told WNEM.

seems like Lisa is suggesting that they'll do it for free..  Clare County strip club's new street sign upsets locals 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Clare County strip club's new street sign upsets locals Empty Re: Clare County strip club's new street sign upsets locals

Post by Blanch32 Wed May 25, 2016 2:38 pm

I support this
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed May 25, 2016 2:40 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Clare County strip club's new street sign upsets locals 502811600  I suppose it'd be less funny if I had girls.

"Children fresh out of high school shouldn't be taking their clothes off for money," resident Lisa Dickerson told WNEM.

seems like Lisa is suggesting that they'll do it for free..  Clare County strip club's new street sign upsets locals 2599972566

Clare County strip club's new street sign upsets locals 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed May 25, 2016 2:46 pm

Courtney Love got her start as a stripper in Bangkok.

Who wouldn't want their daughter to follow in the footsteps of Courtney Love?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed May 25, 2016 2:59 pm

tGreenway, you should have done a pole on many swillsters have been in Micelli's. A friend wanted to know.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed May 25, 2016 3:01 pm

If they're 18, they ain't children. helicopter patents suck.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 3:03 pm

Rocinante wrote:If they're 18, they ain't children. helicopter patents suck.

^^^ Dirty old man that just wants to see young tit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed May 25, 2016 3:05 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:If they're 18, they ain't children. helicopter patents suck.

And?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed May 25, 2016 3:06 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Clare County strip club's new street sign upsets locals 1966794946
I think resident Lisa Dickerson is a bit upset that these young whippersnappers might push her right out of a job..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed May 25, 2016 3:10 pm

Gateway to the North
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed May 25, 2016 3:27 pm

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

And?

You our version of I am not creative?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed May 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

And?

You our version of I am not creative?

Lol. Got em, SRC
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Wed May 25, 2016 3:52 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:tGreenway, you should have done a pole on many swillsters have been in Micelli's. A friend wanted to know.

we went there for a buddy's bachelor party. 2 strippers stood out. the one with a huge cesarean scar, and the huge bitch with a rolled down 1 piece bathing suit. good times.

also, there were a couple of mennonite dudes sitting in the corner table with the mustacheless beards and home made clothes. they treated them as if they were regulars.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed May 25, 2016 4:29 pm

AMwood wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:tGreenway, you should have done a pole on many swillsters have been in Micelli's. A friend wanted to know.

we went there for a buddy's bachelor party. 2 strippers stood out. the one with a huge cesarean scar, and the huge bitch with a rolled down 1 piece bathing suit. good times.

also, there were a couple of mennonite dudes sitting in the corner table with the mustacheless beards and home made clothes. they treated them as if they were regulars.
I think I went there once. Only once. Didn't they have (maybe still do have) a little billboard on US-27? Hell, that was probably around 20 years ago, so who knows. Can't believe the place even still exists. I used to always see the billboard when I'd go up north (insert standard, over-played, up north crack from Bob), so I figured I'd try it out one time.

This is what I remember. Tables and chairs like you'd expect at a VFW hall. Dancers that also looked like they belonged in a VFW hall. Actually, I kind of remember one that was maybe a 4 (which, relative to the rest in there, seemed like a straight up 10 by comparison), so I asked for table dance or lap dance or something. The "dance" consisted of her standing there, a few feet away, swaying her hips. No touching either way, and she didn't even take her top off. Neutral
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed May 25, 2016 4:44 pm

There's a strip club in fucking Harrison? It's barely a town.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed May 25, 2016 4:55 pm

I'm on mobile so I can't set up a poll. Too bad, too, because it would be so much better than the crazed AW who always starts polls here.
BTW, I've never been in the place, for all the reasons bing listed by others in previous posts. I can't imagine Clare County having any talent worthy of seeing naked.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed May 25, 2016 5:37 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

I'm on mobile so I can't set up a poll. Too bad, too, because it would be so much better than the crazed AW who always starts polls here.
BTW, I've never been in the place, for all the reasons bing listed by others in previous posts. I can't imagine Clare County having any talent worthy of seeing naked.
See, my hope, before walking through the door (actually before seeing the outside of the place), was that they would actually have excellent talent there for all of the vacationers. Kind of like how there are so many great golf courses, resorts, etc., in Northern Michigan. A place for the hotties from the suburbs down state to go, let loose, and make some money for their coke habit, without as much chance of having their dad's friends, old teachers, etc. seeing them. What can I say, I was young and naive.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Wed May 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Some of the people who were interviewed look like they were worried about their job security. An LA 3 translates to a high 8 in Clare County.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Wed May 25, 2016 8:19 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:There's a strip club in fucking Harrison? It's barely a town.
It's been there forever
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed May 25, 2016 8:46 pm

Subtly has never been a Showgirls strong point.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down