Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just booked $60 round trip to DEN, now what?

+9
SawGreen
Herbie Green
GRR Spartan
DWags
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
pulling69
I.B. Fine
Vlad
13 posters

Go down

Just booked $60 round trip to DEN, now what? Empty Just booked $60 round trip to DEN, now what?

Post by Vlad Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 15:23

Four dudes in our 40s, no specific plans other than to head into the Rockies for 3 nights. Now what?

Yeah yeah, hookers and blow and marijuana, but what else?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Just booked $60 round trip to DEN, now what? Empty Re: Just booked $60 round trip to DEN, now what?

Post by I.B. Fine Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 15:32

Join the search for OTPT
....after you stop at a dispensary, of course.
In fact, maybe he's stuck in a dispensary, you may have to scour all of them.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Just booked $60 round trip to DEN, now what? Empty Re: Just booked $60 round trip to DEN, now what?

Post by pulling69 Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 15:34

Spirit or Frontier? Good luck, you're gonna need it.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 15:38

pulling69 wrote:Spirit or Frontier? Good luck, you're gonna need it.
Don't they charge extra if your wallet is too fat?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 15:44

Great! You, Blanch, and Herbie can fly to Denver and go fuck yourselves.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 17:05

tGreenWay wrote:Great! You, Blanch, and Herbie can fly to Denver and go fuck yourselves.

Good one.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 17:09

I.B. Fine wrote:

Should've flown United instead, right? Let's face it, all US airlines suck now. One is not better than the rest. Just grab the cheapest seat you can, minimize the extras and hope for the best. Goin' with a backpack only.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 19:06

Vlad wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Should've flown United instead, right? Let's face it, all US airlines suck now. One is not better than the rest. Just grab the cheapest seat you can, minimize the extras and hope for the best. Goin' with a backpack only.

I don't know what everyone's problem is with airlines. I usually fly cheapest way possible. People have to realize they're not much more than a bus with wings. Frontier is okay, they could use some more padding in their seats but they got me to where I wanted to go, on time, and for a lot cheaper and less time than it would've taken me to drive. Same with Delta, I've never had a problem with airlines, of course I'm not a jackass all full of myself either that thinks the aircrew has to cater to my every need.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 20:14

I'm old but I seem to remember April having good cover and base depth. Why not make an ass of yourself on the slopes then a beer always tastes better afterward with a good shower.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 20:50

I was hoping it was a United flight and we could see Vlad get the shit kicked out of him on YouTube.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 20:58

GRR Spartan wrote:I was hoping it was a United flight and we could see Vlad get the shit kicked out of him on YouTube.

Just booked $60 round trip to DEN, now what? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 20:58

tGreenWay wrote:Great! You, Blanch, and Herbie can fly to Denver and go fuck yourselves.

Classy post
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 20:59

Isn't #profit in order ???
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 21:00

Do they have WiFi in Denver?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 21:03

I.B. Fine wrote:

A fat wallet is something Vlad will never have to worry about, unless it's jam-packed with two-for-one coupons from Finley's.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 21:04

Herbie Green wrote:

Classy post

The post was every bit as classy as the four pinheads it was aimed at.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 21:07

InTenSity wrote:Do they have WiFi in Denver?

Just avoid gopher bites.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 21:10

tGreenWay wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Classy post

It was perfect.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 21:11

When will you be there?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 21:12

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I don't know what everyone's problem is with airlines. I usually fly cheapest way possible. People have to realize they're not much more than a bus with wings. Frontier is okay, they could use some more padding in their seats but they got me to where I wanted to go, on time, and for a lot cheaper and less time than it would've taken me to drive. Same with Delta, I've never had a problem with airlines, of course I'm not a jackass all full of myself either that thinks the aircrew has to cater to my every need.

You're right. Delta is great. Vlad is just so unbelievably poor that he tries to minimize the quality of all airlines because it's easier to justify having to fly coach on the worst of the worst airlines. Sad.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 21:15

tGreenWay wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Classy post

Sorry, but 3 out of 4 of us are in this thread and none are stooping to your level of profanity laced personal attacks.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 21:20

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

It was perfect.

Why did you ban the Dude again?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 23:46

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

It was perfect.

Douche is banned? Good. We don't need that asshat spewing his racist crap here. I hope it's a permaban. Even if it's not, it's only a matter of time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 23:47

Herbie Green wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Sorry, but 3 out of 4 of us are in this thread and none are stooping to your level of profanity laced personal attacks.

Tilt.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 23:51

tGreenWay wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Douche is banned? Good. We don't need that asshat spewing his racist crap here. I hope it's a permaban. Even if it's not, it's only a matter of time.  
He's not banned. Herbie is just doing his weird thing where he makes up stories about people being banned.

Herbie, from now on whenever you make up a story about someone being banned im going to ban you and that person for however long I feel like. Just cause it's so fucking weird.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 23:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

He's not banned. Herbie is just doing his weird thing where he makes up stories about people being banned.

Herbie, from now on whenever you make up a story about someone being banned im going to ban you and that person for however long I feel like. Just cause it's so fucking weird.

That makes sense. He makes up a lot of stories as it relates to his criticism of posters here. It's pretty much formulaic for the perpetual victim squad. They make up lies, then play the victim when others call them out about it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 11:24

Lots of posts and personal BS, but only one helpful suggestion for Denver. What's the matter with you idiots?? Four dudes are going to Denver for $60 round-trip! This is a victory for mankind! Join me in the celebration.

And I will let you know about the Wi-Fi, although I'm guessing it's not as good as in Italy.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 11:40

Vlad wrote: Lots of posts and personal BS, but only one helpful suggestion for Denver. What's the matter with you idiots?? Four dudes are going to Denver for $60 round-trip!  This is a victory for mankind!  Join me in the celebration.

And I will let you know about the Wi-Fi, although I'm guessing it's not as good as in Italy.
Google it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 12:32

Vlad wrote: Lots of posts and personal BS, but only one helpful suggestion for Denver. What's the matter with you idiots?? Four dudes are going to Denver for $60 round-trip! This is a victory for mankind! Join me in the celebration.

$60 for all four? Where are you flying out of, Aurora?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 12:37

You could always check this place out. The guy used to live across the river from me in Okemos. I have no idea if any of the stuff he makes is any good though since I didn't get a chance to stop in last time I was in Denver.
https://www.stranahans.com/
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 12:59

This should help you out on $$ since you blew your wad on tickets.
Lawrence Street Shelter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 13:22

Plenty of brewery choices in the area, spring skiing, Rockies game, Rocky Mountain NP, or you can go to Boulder and commiserate with CU fans over who has the worst athletic program....
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 14:27

LooseGoose wrote:This should help you out on $$ since you blew your wad on tickets.
Lawrence Street Shelter

And here's where you can go to make some money while you're out there. You should really see if they have offices back where you live. Might come in handy for someone of your... economic status.

https://www.grifolsplasma.com/en/web/plasma/-/pecosst-denver-co

Oh, and I made a call from the field and decided to leave off numbers for sperm donor centers because nobody wants more people like you four.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 17:04

Rocinante wrote:When will you be there?

Apr 27-30
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 17:14

Jake from State Farm wrote:You could always check this place out. The guy used to live across the river from me in Okemos. I have no idea if any of the stuff he makes is any good though since I didn't get a chance to stop in last time I was in Denver.
https://www.stranahans.com/

Finally a possibility worth checking out. Thanks!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 17:16

I.B. Fine wrote:Plenty of brewery choices in the area, spring skiing, Rockies game, Rocky Mountain NP, or you can go to Boulder and commiserate with CU fans over who has the worst athletic program....

Are you kidding? CU has been a joke for a while. We are only about to become a joke, depending on how these multiple investigations go.

Thanks for the brewery suggestions though, might have to check a couple of those out.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 19:05

Vlad wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:Plenty of brewery choices in the area, spring skiing, Rockies game, Rocky Mountain NP, or you can go to Boulder and commiserate with CU fans over who has the worst athletic program....

Are you kidding? CU has been a joke for a while. We are only about to become a joke, depending on how these multiple investigations go.

Thanks for the brewery suggestions though, might have to check a couple of those out.
Please stop saying "we", scUMbag.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 20:20

Vlad should PM OTPT. He would probably give you a dozen things to do but he won't answer here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 20:51

DWags wrote:Vlad should PM OTPT. He would probably give you a dozen things to do but he won't answer here.

What's the story with OTPT? Did he give up the sWiill for Lent or something?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 20:52

The Pantry wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Please stop saying "we", scUMbag.

We
We
We
We
We
We
We
We
We
We
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down