Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WSJ: Fox will cut ties with Billy O the pussy grabber

+7
steveschneider
GRR Spartan
Cameron
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
DWags
11 posters

Go down

WSJ:  Fox will cut ties with Billy O the pussy grabber  Empty WSJ: Fox will cut ties with Billy O the pussy grabber

Post by DWags 2017-04-18, 22:47

Welp. I'm betting more shit will come out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

WSJ:  Fox will cut ties with Billy O the pussy grabber  Empty Re: WSJ: Fox will cut ties with Billy O the pussy grabber

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-19, 02:12

That's a shame.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

WSJ:  Fox will cut ties with Billy O the pussy grabber  Empty Re: WSJ: Fox will cut ties with Billy O the pussy grabber

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-19, 07:05

Just when his new book about being accountable drops. At least this one isn't about killing someone. Which is a nice change of pace.

https://www.amazon.com/Bill-OReilly/e/B001H6NB6G
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-19, 07:46

I still can't believe that such an upstanding, patriotic man of god would do such a thing.

on another note, this qualifies him run for the republican nomination for President.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-19, 10:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I still can't believe that such an upstanding, patriotic man of god would do such a thing.

on another note, this qualifies him run for the republican nomination for President.

Hypothetical: Bob, you are granted the power to swap out Trump for Bill O'Reilly as PotUS right now. Do you do it?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-19, 10:32

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I still can't believe that such an upstanding, patriotic man of god would do such a thing.

Hypothetical: Bob, you are granted the power to swap out Trump for Bill O'Reilly as PotUS right now. Do you do it?
sure, why not - would be just as entertaining.. a couple of racist bigoted sexual predators who fancy themselves as being "christians"...

also fun to belittle and mock of those types and the people who support them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-19, 11:01

WSJ:  Fox will cut ties with Billy O the pussy grabber  502811600 This never gets old.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-19, 11:24

Fox hit a tipping point. Can't have an on air personality with a 5 night a week show lose 50 advertisers even if some will keep their ads on other shows.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-19, 11:27

on the upside, this will give him more time to spend with his wife he physically abuses... I would suggest some christian couples counseling for them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-04-19, 13:04

We can learn a lot from a right winger that preaches family values on TV and then behaves improperly in private.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-04-19, 13:33

That's it, I'm not watching his show anymore.

(wait a minute, didn't watch it anyways)
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-19, 14:52

Officially toast.

http://thehill.com/media/329541-oreilly-out-at-fox-news?amp
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-19, 14:53

tGreenWay wrote:Officially toast.

"I appreciate the time I've spent at Fox News but I have chosen to take more time to beat my family.. err.. be with my family"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-19, 15:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Officially toast.

"I appreciate the time I've spent at Fox News but I have chosen to take more time to beat my family.. err.. be with my family"..

WSJ:  Fox will cut ties with Billy O the pussy grabber  502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-19, 15:21

Always seemed a bit pompous to me. Move him out and bring in a TrueConservative™
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-19, 15:36

Lesson here is if you are making $18M a year from a daily commentary show don't say things that cause 50 advertisers to call Fox and tell them they are done with the network or done advertising on O'Relly's program.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-04-19, 18:18

GRR Spartan wrote:Lesson here is if you are making $18M a year from a daily commentary show don't say things that cause 50 advertisers to call Fox and tell them they are done with the network or done advertising on O'Relly's program.

No spin zone stops here
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-19, 18:27

GRR Spartan wrote:Lesson here is if you are making $18M a year from a daily commentary show don't say things that cause 50 advertisers to call Fox and tell them they are done with the network or done advertising on O'Relly's program.

My dad 1975: " if you wouldn't say it to a girl in front of your mom, don't say it to her in other places". Well since then I've learned one on one in a bedroom is an exception but it holds true 42 years later.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-04-19, 21:54

Another celebrity we find out is a POS...isnt the first, won't be the last.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-19, 23:07

CheesySpartan wrote:Another celebrity we find out is a POS...isnt the first, won't be the last.

Agreed. But this is a guy whose punditry has shaped the political thoughts of a large swathe of people. Can the same be said of say, Miley Cyrus?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-19, 23:09

DWags wrote:

My dad 1975: " if you wouldn't say it to a girl in front of your mom, don't say it to her in other places". Well since then I've learned one on one in a bedroom is an exception but it holds true 42 years later.

What are you, a Mormon?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-20, 10:18

Who's going to be the general to protect us from the War on Christmas.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-20, 10:26

GRR Spartan wrote:Who's going to be the general to protect us from the War on Christmas.
we need a good christian to step up to protect us from the liberal assault on traditional American values.

And by "traditional American values" I mean physically assaulting women, promoting racism, bigotry and the sexual harassment of women... not to mention how our culture consistently devalues the birth of Santa Claus.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-04-20, 10:41

GRR Spartan wrote:Who's going to be the general to protect us from the War on Christmas.

Huckabee got you
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-04-20, 10:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
we need a good christian to step up to protect us from the liberal assault on traditional American values.

And by "traditional American values" I mean physically assaulting women, promoting racism, bigotry and the sexual harassment of women... not to mention how our culture consistently devalues the birth of Santa Claus.

I'm a proud war on Christmas veteran...will never forget the internet battles I've fought.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-04-20, 10:43

CheesySpartan wrote:Another celebrity we find out is a POS...isnt the first, won't be the last.

News is now moreso about the pundits and anchors than at any point ever before.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-20, 10:56

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'm a proud war on Christmas veteran...will never forget the internet battles I've fought.

Happy Holliday sir and thanks for serving.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-20, 11:37

Wonder how many of those making decisions to pull advertising spots from O'Reilly's show were women in n executive positions.

I think the Murdoch sons know demograhics and know their news network can't rely on a audience dominated by white males in this century.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-04-20, 11:38

Conservatism is code for white male supremacy. Just another example.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-04-20, 11:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I think you're describing Trump. He's already our Prez Bob.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-20, 12:42

just watched a clip of some blonde chick on Fox News last night delivering this heartfelt farewell to O'Reilly.. WSJ:  Fox will cut ties with Billy O the pussy grabber  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-20, 14:09

tGreenWay wrote:WSJ:  Fox will cut ties with Billy O the pussy grabber  502811600 This never gets old.

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down