Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd make a horrible recruit

4 posters

Go down

I'd make a horrible recruit Empty I'd make a horrible recruit

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-20, 14:48

I couldn't imagine being 14-18 and having all these people calling me and telling me how great I am. I think that after every visit, whatever school I was at would think they had a chance at landing my services. Why am I saying this? I'm currently selling my house, and I have a hard time telling people no. I don't know why it is hard for me to do, but it just is. I've listed my place as FSBO and since then I've probably received somewhere around 40-60 calls from realtors. I listened to most, but never straight out turned anyone down. Now I'm in a position I put myself in, which is having about 4 realtors that I'd feel comfortable using, if it gets there, 2 that I really want to use. I understand it is their job to do all this type of stuff, but I think I should have been a bit more candid and straight up told them I don't need their services. I probably have about 5 that think they will get my listing.
So, after all of that, I can see how it would be difficult for recruits to make decisions. They may have a favorite, but might make better relationships somewhere else, or see a better advantage of going with a school that they didn't think they would choose initially. I'd probably tell all the recruiting sites, that it was a great visit, loved the atmosphere and can't wait to get back and visit.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'd make a horrible recruit Empty Re: I'd make a horrible recruit

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-20, 14:50

InTenSity wrote:I couldn't imagine being 14-18 and having all these people calling me and telling me how great I am. I think that after every visit, whatever school I was at would think they had a chance at landing my services. Why am I saying this? I'm currently selling my house, and I have a hard time telling people no. I don't know why it is hard for me to do, but it just is. I've listed my place as FSBO and since then I've probably received somewhere around 40-60 calls from realtors. I listened to most, but never straight out turned anyone down. Now I'm in a position I put myself in, which is having about 4 realtors that I'd feel comfortable using, if it gets there, 2 that I really want to use. I understand it is their job to do all this type of stuff, but I think I should have been a bit more candid and straight up told them I don't need their services. I probably have about 5 that think they will get my listing.
So, after all of that, I can see how it would be difficult for recruits to make decisions. They may have a favorite, but might make better relationships somewhere else, or see a better advantage of going with a school that they didn't think they would choose initially. I'd probably tell all the recruiting sites, that it was a great visit, loved the atmosphere and can't wait to get back and visit.

I'd make a horrible recruit 502811600
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-20, 15:16

It bodes well for your wife that you're such a pleaser, especially during sexy time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-20, 15:57

you are definitely a bonar
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte