Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like Any Good Republican, Looks Like Sean Hannity is Down With Harrasing the Ladies, Too..

+3
GRR Spartan
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

Like Any Good Republican, Looks Like Sean Hannity is Down With Harrasing the Ladies, Too..  Empty Like Any Good Republican, Looks Like Sean Hannity is Down With Harrasing the Ladies, Too..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 10:45

of course he's whining about the allegations.. saying that the woman accusing him of such is trying to make a political statement to silence republicans.. problem is, she's a republican too..

not that such a thing will matter to someone with the moral vapidity of Fox News and Sean Hannity - but it's fun to watch.

Like Any Good Republican, Looks Like Sean Hannity is Down With Harrasing the Ladies, Too..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Like Any Good Republican, Looks Like Sean Hannity is Down With Harrasing the Ladies, Too..  Empty Re: Like Any Good Republican, Looks Like Sean Hannity is Down With Harrasing the Ladies, Too..

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 11:27

sounds like a culture of systemic misogyny.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Like Any Good Republican, Looks Like Sean Hannity is Down With Harrasing the Ladies, Too..  Empty Re: Like Any Good Republican, Looks Like Sean Hannity is Down With Harrasing the Ladies, Too..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 11:31

steveschneider wrote:sounds like a culture of systemic misogyny.
at a mainstream media outlet where all of the male anchors are knuckle-draggin' right wing neanderthals that promote a sexual predator as president, I am shocked.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 11:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:sounds like a culture of systemic misogyny.
at a mainstream media outlet where all of the male anchors are knuckle-draggin' right wing neanderthals that promote a sexual predator as president, I am shocked.

Their anchors lead in ratings but nobody wants to fuck them. Sad.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 11:37

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

of course they lead in rankings.. it's America - full of idiots - where people actually believe what they see/hear on the mainstream media.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 12:25

Hannity successfully avoided following through being water boarded on his TV show, quietly backed away from his Freedom Concerts after it was found they spent more on Hannity's travel and accommodations, staff and talent than what it actually spent on the stated purpose of funding education for the children of soldiers who died in combat.

Hannity has been careful compared to Ailes and O'Reilly. If others come out and Fox takes a similar tact their evening programming on FoxNews will have another new face.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 12:29

GRR Spartan wrote:Hannity successfully avoided following through being water boarded on his TV show, quietly backed away from his Freedom Concerts after it was found they spent more on Hannity's travel and accommodations, staff and talent than what it actually spent on the stated purpose of funding education for the children of soldiers who died in combat.

Hannity has been careful compared to Ailes and O'Reilly. If others come out and Fox takes a similar tact their evening programming on FoxNews will have another new face.
yeah - between harassing women, race baiting... stealing money from veterans, promoting a sexual predator to be president - he seems to be a bigger scumbag than even the rest of the folks in the mainstream media. Which is quite an achievement.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 14:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

of course they lead in rankings.. it's America - full of idiots - where people actually believe what they see/hear on the mainstream media.

Isn't this thread based on mainstream media information?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 14:09

Looks like the accuser is walking back the allegations.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 14:10

Has to be FAKE NEWS correct?

Hannity has managed to appear to be above the fray that entangled Ailes and O'Reilly and he's nenevr gone over the boundries like Beck did.

If other women join in and have similar stories he's in for a tough time. But without other women telling stories taht are like the one that's out there, at worst it wiill look like Hannity tried and struck out.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 14:11

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: of course they lead in rankings.. it's America - full of idiots - where people actually believe what they see/hear on the mainstream media.

Isn't this thread based on mainstream media information?
if you believe it is, it is.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 14:12

steveschneider wrote:Looks like the accuser is walking back the allegations.
shocking turn of events.. Like Any Good Republican, Looks Like Sean Hannity is Down With Harrasing the Ladies, Too..  502811600

I'm guessing she got paid off pretty good to keep her pretty little mouth shut.. ya know, just sit there and look pretty.. let the men do the talking.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 14:13

If she is, she needs to be arrested or fined or whatever. People like that make it way harder for real victims to seek justice. They're worse than what they accuse innocent people of doing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 14:36

DWags wrote:If she is, she needs to be arrested or fined or whatever. People like that make it way harder for real victims to seek justice. They're worse than what they accuse innocent people of doing.
I know where you're coming from, but my guess is that she was given some money to go away.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 15:23

Nobody deserves that kind of treatment, but for all the years Debbie Schlussel has been been spewing lies and hate, it's difficult for me to feel any sympathy for her. On a sidenote, what a surprise that her media headshot looks nothing like her IRL.

http://on.freep.com/2pdfi90
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 15:28

tGreenWay wrote:Nobody deserves that kind of treatment, but for all the years Debbie Schlussel has been been spewing lies and hate, it's difficult for me to feel any sympathy for her. On a sidenote, what a surprise that her media headshot looks nothing like her IRL.

I've never heard of her but I'm not exactly down with the scene.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 15:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Nobody deserves that kind of treatment, but for all the years Debbie Schlussel has been been spewing lies and hate, it's difficult for me to feel any sympathy for her. On a sidenote, what a surprise that her media headshot looks nothing like her IRL.

I've never heard of her but I'm not exactly down with the scene.

Haven't listened in a few years. Very hard to stomach for someone with my own value system and belief set. She's a horrible, horrible woman. Regularly says terrible things about Islam, Muslims, and anybody who disagrees with her (obviously, she's got many things to say about Liberals). She's vile. Way worse than pretty much anything you may have heard on Fox "News" and makes Rush seem like a kindergartner by comparison.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 16:02

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've never heard of her but I'm not exactly down with the scene.

Haven't listened in a few years. Very hard to stomach for someone with my own value system and belief set. She's a horrible, horrible woman. Regularly says terrible things about Islam, Muslims, and anybody who disagrees with her (obviously, she's got many things to say about Liberals). She's vile. Way worse than pretty much anything you may have heard on Fox "News" and makes Rush seem like a kindergartner by comparison.
sounds like a disgusting person... but it explains Sean Hannity's attraction to her.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 16:03

A good one from Hannity where Gavin trolls Tamara Holder...

Like Any Good Republican, Looks Like Sean Hannity is Down With Harrasing the Ladies, Too..  1494614055
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 16:27

DWags wrote:If she is, she needs to be arrested or fined or whatever. People like that make it way harder for real victims to seek justice. They're worse than what they accuse innocent people of doing.

Who knows maybe she just doesn't want to follow through with the charges. I'd hate to see any one be falsely accused including Sean Hannity, but it sounds like her story is he made a move and she declined. She said he was creepy.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 16:33

xsanguine wrote:A good one from Hannity where Gavin trolls Tamara Holder...

Like Any Good Republican, Looks Like Sean Hannity is Down With Harrasing the Ladies, Too..  1494614055

I can't tell if he was serious or just pulling off an Andy Kaufman routine. Either way I actually give it a thumbs up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 16:53

steveschneider wrote:
xsanguine wrote:A good one from Hannity where Gavin trolls Tamara Holder...

I can't tell if he was serious or just pulling off an Andy Kaufman routine. Either way I actually give it a thumbs up.

Pretty sure it's a full dose of both.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 18:38

xsanguine wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

It really reminds me a lot of Andy Kaufman's wrestling schtick 'women are only good at scrubbing the floor and raising the babies, you can't wrestle me. I'm from Hollywood'.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 23:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Looks like the accuser is walking back the allegations.
shocking turn of events.. Like Any Good Republican, Looks Like Sean Hannity is Down With Harrasing the Ladies, Too..  502811600

I'm guessing she got paid off pretty good to keep her pretty little mouth shut.. ya know, just sit there and look pretty.. let the men do the talking.

Nah. Schlussel is from metro Detroit. A long time well known publicity hound. Probably didn't think the implications of this one out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 23:26

steveschneider wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

It really reminds me a lot of Andy Kaufman's wrestling schtick 'women are only good at scrubbing the floor and raising the babies, you can't wrestle me. I'm from Hollywood'.

Like Any Good Republican, Looks Like Sean Hannity is Down With Harrasing the Ladies, Too..  502811600

I've seen a few comedians try the Andy Kaufman style of humor in a set... some really, well some not... but it's always funny to me. And that's what really matters. Andy Kaufman was great.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 8:49

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: shocking turn of events.. Like Any Good Republican, Looks Like Sean Hannity is Down With Harrasing the Ladies, Too..  502811600

Nah. Schlussel is from metro Detroit. A long time well known publicity hound. Probably didn't think the implications of this one out.
never heard of her/him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 16:35

Bump for future news.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 16:45

I mean, he seems like such a bright, intellectually curious, likeable guy.. scratch

Like Any Good Republican, Looks Like Sean Hannity is Down With Harrasing the Ladies, Too..  1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 17:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I mean, he seems like such a bright, intellectually curious, likeable guy.. scratch

Like Any Good Republican, Looks Like Sean Hannity is Down With Harrasing the Ladies, Too..  1966794946

And now we know he’s a stand-up guy, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down