Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great sites that are no longer updated:

+5
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Nordic
Watch Out Pylon!
9 posters

Go down

Great sites that are no longer updated: Empty Great sites that are no longer updated:

Post by Guest 2017-04-28, 16:39

This particular site might be the funniest stuff on the internet. I don't know what happened to the person behind it but there have been no new posts since 2013 and only
one since 2012. If you take the time to read them the guy was a genius at trolling - he makes anyone we've ever seen a rank amateur.

Read the 2 that are left on his home page to see if you like his style - if you do don't miss "Disguised Weapons" and "Horse Farm" from the "top rated" list.

E - m a i l s f r o m a n a s s h o l e
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Great sites that are no longer updated: Empty Re: Great sites that are no longer updated:

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-28, 16:46

I thought the guy running this site gave up on it. I was wrong. Still posting it here. I got some reading to do this weekend.

http://maddox.xmission.com
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Great sites that are no longer updated: Empty Re: Great sites that are no longer updated:

Post by Nordic 2017-04-28, 17:47

From Dave the Janitor to Felix *********:

Why are you so worried about this fax machine? Can't you just turn your cell phone to fax mode?

Great sites that are no longer updated: 502811600 bookmarked for future reading.

I've wanted to do this to a friend of mine, but too lazy.  Looks like there is now an app that will do the heavy lifting:

https://techcrunch.com/2014/08/04/epic-reddit-prank-cat-facts-is-now-an-app-that-lets-you-text-troll-your-friends
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-28, 18:20

I still can't figure out why the guy running WITHAG stopped publishing. Maybe it's just using other social media now, but you'd think they'd make an announcement about it. That was a popular site for stalkers, creepers, and disgusting pervs like me.

http://whoisthathotadgirl.tumblr.com/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-04-28, 18:41

tGreenWay wrote:I still can't figure out why the guy running WITHAG stopped publishing. Maybe it's just using other social media now, but you'd think they'd make an announcement about it. That was a popular site for stalkers, creepers, and disgusting pervs like me.

http://whoisthathotadgirl.tumblr.com/

Never hear of that site. I'm on page five now.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-04-28, 18:52

There use to be a site called "rateyourrack". You could vote on the boobs on a scale of 1 to 10 and also vote if they were real or implants.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-28, 18:54

Yeah, Floyd, you can see the growth in popularity of Milana Vayntrub as she appears in more AT&T ads.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-04-28, 20:11

Prevail and Ride - Great Texas fan fucking with MS Paint
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-28, 21:06

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I thought the guy running this site gave up on it. I was wrong. Still posting it here. I got some reading to do this weekend.

http://maddox.xmission.com

I used to be really into that dude's site. In 9th or 10th grade I heavily plagiarized one of his essays. I don't know if kids today could get away with the same sort of thing, I'm sure teachers now are more tech savvy than they were in the early 2000s.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-28, 21:21

Pity poor Chesterton Lep died and took his website with him.
p.s. Fuck the Irish
p.p.s. Seriously, fuck the Irish
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-28, 21:25

Forgot the reason I opened this thread in the first place: Grantland. The Ringer's just not as good.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-04-28, 21:30

Emails from an asshole was great.

Ty and I used to love Tourette's Guy. Even though he was obviously fake.

This thread reminded me of 'loobis' from the old board and his "Accessible Family Circus" blog. That was some funny shit.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-28, 22:37

Great fucking thread. I'm literally laughing out loud reading some shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down