Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors’ Draymond Green: ‘I’ve gotten the N-word...’

+6
Watch Out Pylon!
goodbar
Dr. Strangelove
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
NigelUno
10 posters

Go down

Warriors’ Draymond Green: ‘I’ve gotten the N-word...’ Empty Warriors’ Draymond Green: ‘I’ve gotten the N-word...’

Post by NigelUno Thu May 04, 2017 9:10 am

Warriors’ Draymond Green: ‘I’ve gotten the N-word, all of that’
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Warriors’ Draymond Green: ‘I’ve gotten the N-word...’ Empty Re: Warriors’ Draymond Green: ‘I’ve gotten the N-word...’

Post by Death Roe Thu May 04, 2017 9:10 am

Thank you, Nigel.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Warriors’ Draymond Green: ‘I’ve gotten the N-word...’ Empty Re: Warriors’ Draymond Green: ‘I’ve gotten the N-word...’

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu May 04, 2017 9:18 am

straight up, yo.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu May 04, 2017 9:42 am

Draymond might accidentally kick a fan in the nuts someday.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Thu May 04, 2017 11:56 am

I despise the phrase "N-Word". Just say "nigger" that's what it supposed to mean. It's a word - it's not like it's some dark arts mystical power phrase. Though you may want to be careful in judging where and when you use the word.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu May 04, 2017 12:03 pm

Dr. Strangelove wrote:I despise the phrase "N-Word". Just say "******" that's what it supposed to mean. It's a word - it's not like it's some dark arts mystical power phrase. Though you may want to be careful in judging where and when you use the word.
it's also difficult to fit into conversations with your white supremacist friends... it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Thu May 04, 2017 12:31 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:I despise the phrase "N-Word". Just say "******" that's what it supposed to mean. It's a word - it's not like it's some dark arts mystical power phrase. Though you may want to be careful in judging where and when you use the word.
it's also difficult to fit into conversations with your white supremacist friends... it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

its similar to an undercover DEA agent asking a dealer for some "wacky tabakie". You'll look very suspicious.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu May 04, 2017 12:39 pm

Warriors’ Draymond Green: ‘I’ve gotten the N-word...’ Kkk2

"umm.. yeah, hi - N-words? Yeah - hi. We're here to kindly ask you to move along. Umm, yeah. You see, as N-words, we feel like you don't really match up with us socially, academically, culturally and.. ya know, are just, generally, inferior.

we appreciate the effort.. but it's just not a good fit.

So, we'd like to ask you N-words to collect all of your fellow N-words and go somewhere else. Thanks".

yeah - it doesn't quite have the same bang for the buck. Warriors’ Draymond Green: ‘I’ve gotten the N-word...’ 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Thu May 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Warriors’ Draymond Green: ‘I’ve gotten the N-word...’ Kkk2

"umm.. yeah, hi - N-words? Yeah - hi. We're here to kindly ask you to move along. Umm, yeah. You see, as N-words, we feel like you don't really match up with us socially, academically, culturally and.. ya know, are just, generally, inferior.

we appreciate the effort.. but it's just not a good fit.

So, we'd like to ask you N-words to collect all of your fellow N-words and go somewhere else. Thanks".

yeah - it doesn't quite have the same bang for the buck. Warriors’ Draymond Green: ‘I’ve gotten the N-word...’ 2599972566

N-word, PLEASE.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Thu May 04, 2017 1:18 pm

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu May 04, 2017 1:26 pm

Nougat?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu May 04, 2017 1:31 pm

Warriors’ Draymond Green: ‘I’ve gotten the N-word...’ ODyL5RP
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu May 04, 2017 1:37 pm

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu May 04, 2017 1:39 pm

Strangelove, we get it it's just a word. Just like racist.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu May 04, 2017 1:45 pm

Rocinante wrote:Strangelove, we get it it's just a word. Just like racist.

The context and intent is what matters.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Thu May 04, 2017 1:48 pm

No question. It just irks me that the news media always say "the N Word" in hushed tones like the world will explode if one more person says the word ******.

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri May 05, 2017 12:01 am

xsanguine wrote:

Considering how hard that made me laugh, I'm a little worried that I might be racist.

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri May 05, 2017 12:02 am

Cameron wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Considering how hard that made me laugh, I'm a little worried that I might be racist.

Don't worry, you can hear Patrice laughing right when Louis began talking... he knew, immediately, Louie found some gold.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Fri May 05, 2017 8:30 am

Remember when Webber said MSU fans shouted the N-Word at him in Breslin?

I never believed him
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri May 05, 2017 8:42 am

Herbie Green wrote:Remember when Webber said MSU fans shouted the N-Word at him in Breslin?

I never believed him

Remember when you said you were banned?

I never believed that either.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri May 05, 2017 8:45 am

Herbie Green wrote:Remember when Webber said MSU fans shouted the N-Word at him in Breslin?

I never believed him
the very way we are honoring African Americans in this thread tells me that we would never do such a thing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri May 05, 2017 8:49 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I never believed him

Remember when you said you were banned?

I never believed that either.

Warriors’ Draymond Green: ‘I’ve gotten the N-word...’ 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri May 05, 2017 8:57 am

Dr. Strangelove wrote:

No question. It just irks me that the news media always say "the N Word" in hushed tones like the world will explode if one more person says the word ******.

I think (partly) in this case, they were directly quoting Draymond.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Fri May 05, 2017 7:55 pm

I am thinking now it must be black people saying the N-Word. There is no way white people are shouting this from the stands at a basketball game.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down