Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just had a run in with the PIGS, told the pig to go fuck himself and ran away

+13
I.B. Fine
MiamiSpartan
DWags
FatFingers
InTenSity
Nordic
Frank Ricard
NigelUno
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
duffy munn
Cameron
tGreenWay
17 posters

Go down

Just had a run in with the PIGS, told the pig to go fuck himself and ran away  Empty Re: Just had a run in with the PIGS, told the pig to go fuck himself and ran away

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-05, 22:20

I knew this was a gHost story before opening the thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Just had a run in with the PIGS, told the pig to go fuck himself and ran away  Empty Re: Just had a run in with the PIGS, told the pig to go fuck himself and ran away

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-05, 22:28

Because of gHost, a little girl will cry herself to sleep tonight while her puppy dies from exposure in the woods.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-05, 22:34

tGreenWay wrote:I knew this was a gHost story before opening the thread.

So did I, it says who made the thread right next to the title.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-05-05, 22:58

This never happened.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-05, 23:05

Hey duffy, welcome back.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-05-05, 23:07

The term "pigs" is antiquated. I'm now guessing ghost to be older than tanfan.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-05, 23:19

Why wait until Monday? Call in the complaint right now.

Justice waits for no man.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-05, 23:20

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hey duffy, welcome back.

Was he in Italy?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-05-05, 23:21

this story only makes sense if ghost was a black dude
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-05, 23:21

Like moths to a flame
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-05-05, 23:22

The Pantry wrote:The term "pigs" is antiquated. I'm now guessing ghost to be older than tanfan.

you can only be called old if you remember the pigs vs freaks games at SS
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-05-06, 00:03

NigelUno wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hey duffy, welcome back.

Was he in Italy?

Pretty sure I heard this story before when I lived in Zona

But I do like gHost stories
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-06, 00:14

Since the Quote button still doesn't work, this post is in response to Cameron: We on mobile don't have the luxury of the post's author being listed. It only posts who wrote the last response, which showed up as Goose on my phone since he replies first.

tl:dr Suck it, Cameron. Just had a run in with the PIGS, told the pig to go fuck himself and ran away  2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-05-06, 00:28

Did anyone read the story? Are there cliff notes?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-06, 00:35

tGreenWay wrote:Since the Quote button still doesn't work, this post is in response to Cameron: We on mobile don't have the luxury of the post's author being listed. It only posts who wrote the last response, which showed up as Goose on my phone since he replies first.

tl:dr Suck it, Cameron. Just had a run in with the PIGS, told the pig to go fuck himself and ran away  2809484752

If you don't use the full version on your phone like a boss, I can't help you. That's how the pros do, Greenway.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-06, 00:35

InTenSity wrote:Did anyone read the story? Are there cliff notes?

Ghost was night jogging or some shit, there was a cop, ghost ran away.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-06, 03:03

Can see shit on full version on the phone, Cameron. Keep sucking.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by FatFingers 2017-05-06, 07:30

looking for a premium coffee ☕️, especially for weekends.
Help
FatFingers
FatFingers
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-06, 08:26

FatFingers wrote:looking for a premium coffee ☕️, especially for weekends.
Help

7/11 or speedway. Still the best.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-05-06, 10:59

I believe it.  I mean, what 40-something with a wife and kid(s), who has nothing to hide and has done nothing wrong, wouldn't suspiciously run from the police just for shits and giggles? Just had a run in with the PIGS, told the pig to go fuck himself and ran away  2599972566
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-06, 11:28

Don't listen to DWags, the man is clearly too old for his taste buds to work anymore. The more expensive your coffee is, the better it tastes. That's just common sense.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-05-06, 11:54

tGreenWay wrote:Don't listen to DWags, the man is clearly too old for his taste buds to work anymore. The more expensive your coffee is, the better it tastes. That's just common sense.
Oh, you can get a good cup at Speedway, but it's like Russian Roulette with all those pots. Which one just finished brewing and which one has been sitting there for hours.
Then again, dump enough International Delight French Vanilla in there and you can just about drink piss and think it's good.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BobSaget 2017-05-06, 12:02

i like the story
BobSaget
BobSaget
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-05-06, 12:17

BobSaget wrote:i like the story
As elucidated by the immortal Roger Daltrey, "Who the fuck are you?"
Wink
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-06, 12:22

I'm glad you're still alive ghost.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BobSaget 2017-05-06, 12:29

I.B. Fine wrote:
As elucidated by the immortal Roger Daltrey, "Who the fuck are you?"
Wink

im bob.
BobSaget
BobSaget
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-06, 12:29

Welcome! Tell us your stories?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BobSaget 2017-05-06, 12:31

LooseGoose wrote:

i once visited antarctica and witnessed a penguin. thats how i know their real.
BobSaget
BobSaget
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-06, 12:33

BobSaget wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You need to work on your writer's embellishments. gHost would have chased that penguin down and beat it silly with a hoe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BobSaget 2017-05-06, 12:35

LooseGoose wrote:
BobSaget wrote:

You need to work on your writer's embellishments. gHost would have chased that penguin down and beat it silly with a hoe.

i didnt want the penguin to become scared of me im an animal person
BobSaget
BobSaget
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-05-06, 13:52

BobSaget wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Should have taken a video of it when it did something funny. I bet you could start a TV show with something like that.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-06, 13:55

BobSaget wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

They're.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2017-05-06, 15:12

Me too. Somehow, I think gHost is collecting all of these stories for a future memoir "gHost Stories".
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-06, 16:05

gHost Spartan wrote:Honestly, I wish it was merely a work of fiction. I was really pissed off last night and it took me a while to get home after jumping over fences and running through backyards. The pigs out here are fucking assholes. Those fuckers ticketed my aunt a few weeks ago for being stopped at the entrance to her subdivision, pulled over to the side, for taking a quick phone call. $350 ticket. She actually pulled over because it was an emergency call. There are cops everywhere around here.

Fight the power.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-06, 16:06

Are you back in NJ now?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-06, 16:07

Also: Fuck police.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-06, 16:16

Your homelife has me confused. idk if you're still married or where you're living. Why NJ only temporarily?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-05-06, 17:12

Should've thrown the stinky steak in his face and said "EAT THAT, PIG!"
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down