Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's true what they say about beans

+3
DWags
Cameron
Floyd Robertson
7 posters

Go down

It's true what they say about beans  Empty Re: It's true what they say about beans

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-05-08, 21:24

gHost Spartan wrote:exiting my anus

You have such a way with words. It's true what they say about beans  502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

It's true what they say about beans  Empty Re: It's true what they say about beans

Post by Cameron 2017-05-08, 21:29

Do you find that your shits are loose? Or is the increased gas the only symptom you've noticed?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-08, 21:48

So I'm trying to keep up with my daughter and when she's home from school we work out together at planet fitness. She has a trainer for her team up there so she's pretty physically fit and she watches what she eats with help from a nutritionist friend. I've actually list about 28 lbs since February. Anyway, I had a bit of high blood pressure and had chunked out since last summer. She wants me off beans. Any kind. I haven't had them in three months. I'm not saying that's why my BP has dropped or why I've lost weight, but I feel better. I know this summer the bean grilled in a pot at my cottage will be hard to resist so I'll treat myself. But I do feel better ignoring them from my diet.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-08, 22:13

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:So I'm trying to keep up with my daughter and when she's home from school we work out together at planet fitness. She has a trainer for her team up there so she's pretty physically fit and she watches what she eats with help from a nutritionist friend. I've actually list about 28 lbs since February. Anyway, I had a bit of high blood pressure and had chunked out since last summer. She wants me off beans. Any kind. I haven't had them in three months. I'm not saying that's why my BP has dropped or why I've lost weight, but I feel better. I know this summer the bean grilled in a pot at my cottage will be hard to resist so I'll treat myself. But I do feel better ignoring them from my diet.

Why? Beans are supposed to be awesome for you -

Heart healthy but can raise BP. Here's five and five. For high BP people like me it helps to go off them for a while.

Five good things five bad. I'm most concerned with Bloid Pressure
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-05-08, 23:57

gHost Spartan wrote:
Cameron wrote:Do you find that your shits are loose? Or is the increased gas the only symptom you've noticed?
Shits have been normal. I poop every day at the same time, too. Once per day.
Occasionally I'll drop two poops in a day but most of the time around 7 a.m. I started my new job in the beginning of April and haven't taken a shit at the office once.
Once a day? I average three times a day without caring when or where the deuce starts to crown.

Never had a problem with beans but have recently noticed an issue with whipped garlic. Could eat plenty of it with no problem before. Last few times the stuff has gone through me in 3-4 hours and sent me scrambling for the shitter.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-09, 02:57

This thread makes me wish iPhone had its own version of Smell-O-Vision.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-05-09, 07:58

keep going i'm almost there
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2017-05-09, 10:54

DWags wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

Why? Beans are supposed to be awesome for you -

Heart healthy but can raise BP. Here's five and five. For high BP people like me it helps to go off them for a while.

Five good things five bad. I'm most concerned with Bloid Pressure
only thing in that link about beans raising Bp was to avoid fava beans if you are taking MAO inhibitors for depression. I suppose if your bean intake is only canned beans loaded with salt and sugar that would be an issue too.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-09, 17:03

gHost Spartan wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Once a day? I average three times a day without caring when or where the deuce starts to crown.

Never had a problem with beans but have recently noticed an issue with whipped garlic. Could eat plenty of it with no problem before. Last few times the stuff has gone through me in 3-4 hours and sent me scrambling for the shitter.
Typically, I have one massive dump in the morning and that's it. And I don't sit there for 10-15 mins. I sit down, all the poop comes out, and I'm done. Less than 2 minutes of pooping time.

Only 2 minutes of toilet time per day? What a sad, hollow existence that would be...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-10, 13:39

Bump. It's been 36+ hours. I'd like a sit rep.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-13, 20:53

I'm suspecting gHost was back in Phoenix this weekend.
Phoenix landmark changed to penis in apparent prank
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down