Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by Death Roe on 2017-05-30, 11:52

Why was Herbie posting at 1AM about this? Couldn't sleep at night thinking his buddies were gone?
avatar
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10949
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Pants Pooper

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-05-30, 12:38

Death Roe wrote:Why was Herbie posting at 1AM about this? Couldn't sleep at night thinking his buddies were gone?
and why was he thinking about me while doing it.. Shocked
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28333
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-06-04, 18:21

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

OK. Was this unknown to some people? He has wayyyyy more posts than anyone else.

He also gets the most responses.  I think that's Herb's point but who knows.

You need a ying for a yang.  That or people need to get off telling people they are idiots.  Otherwise you end up with what the Beomont board has become with 5 people chit chatting and circle jerking.
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5404
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-05, 08:18

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

He also gets the most responses.  I think that's Herb's point but who knows.

You need a ying for a yang.  That or people need to get off telling people they are idiots.  Otherwise you end up with what the Beomont board has become with 5 people chit chatting and circle jerking.

What you want isn't what everyone else wants. Sowwy.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15988
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-06-05, 13:19

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

You need a ying for a yang.  That or people need to get off telling people they are idiots.  Otherwise you end up with what the Beomont board has become with 5 people chit chatting and circle jerking.

What you want isn't what everyone else wants. Sowwy.

It isn't what they want, it is what they need
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5404
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-05, 13:27

You are my hero.
avatar
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10949
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Pants Pooper

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-05, 13:28

Herbie Green wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

What you want isn't what everyone else wants. Sowwy.

It isn't what they want, it is what they need

Where is Blanch at Herbie? Did he go back to the other board?
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15988
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-06-05, 13:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

It isn't what they want, it is what they need

Where is Blanch at Herbie? Did he go back to the other board?

Is he banned? How about Dude, Vlad, Tanfan?
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5404
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-05, 15:00

Herbie Green wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Where is Blanch at Herbie? Did he go back to the other board?

Is he banned? How about Dude, Vlad, Tanfan?


avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15988
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-05, 15:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Is he banned? How about Dude, Vlad, Tanfan?



I heard they went to the knitting board.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 40809
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-06, 08:53

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

He also gets the most responses.  I think that's Herb's point but who knows.

You need a ying for a yang.  That or people need to get off telling people they are idiots.  Otherwise you end up with what the Beomont board has become with 5 people chit chatting and circle jerking.

Sorry about your false narrative Herboi.

http://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t16011-tturd-is-pretty-much-unbearable#442993
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15988
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-06-06, 09:41

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

You need a ying for a yang.  That or people need to get off telling people they are idiots.  Otherwise you end up with what the Beomont board has become with 5 people chit chatting and circle jerking.

Sorry about your false narrative Herboi.

http://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t16011-tturd-is-pretty-much-unbearable#442993

Wow, the circle is really expanding now.
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5404
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-06, 09:42

Herbie, why do you post here if you hate this place so much?
avatar
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10949
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Pants Pooper

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-06, 09:46

Herbie Green wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Sorry about your false narrative Herboi.  

http://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t16011-tturd-is-pretty-much-unbearable#442993

Wow, the circle is really expanding now.  

It is, thanks for noticing. All because Blanch ran away. Organic growth is pretty awesome, huh?
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15988
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-06-06, 22:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Wow, the circle is really expanding now.  

It is, thanks for noticing. All because Blanch ran away. Organic growth is pretty awesome, huh?

Do you think my opinions are helping or am I still "trolling" and driving away business?
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5404
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-06, 23:13

Herbie Green wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It is, thanks for noticing. All because Blanch ran away. Organic growth is pretty awesome, huh?

Do you think my opinions are helping or am I still "trolling" and driving away business?

I don't think anyone cares Herbie.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15988
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-06-19, 08:46

Lol.  And the leader of the movement to ban trolls, Goose, is now banned.
Now this will be a good test.
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5404
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all the other "trolls" banned?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum