Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump to graduates: 'No politician in history... has been treated worse'

+4
steveschneider
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
8 posters

Go down

Trump to graduates: 'No politician in history... has been treated worse'  Empty Trump to graduates: 'No politician in history... has been treated worse'

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-17, 13:09

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politics/trump-coast-guard-speech/index.html

"No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly."

Trump to graduates: 'No politician in history... has been treated worse'  502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump to graduates: 'No politician in history... has been treated worse'  Empty Re: Trump to graduates: 'No politician in history... has been treated worse'

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-17, 13:19

awwww.. our little snowflake president has had his feelings hurt.

Trump to graduates: 'No politician in history... has been treated worse'  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump to graduates: 'No politician in history... has been treated worse'  Empty Re: Trump to graduates: 'No politician in history... has been treated worse'

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-17, 13:20

Dear Snowflake,

I'm sorry those mean people have been picking on you.

Sincerely,

Trump to graduates: 'No politician in history... has been treated worse'  Zapruder-film-mystery
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-17, 13:43

I'm sure that's the topic USCG grads wanted to hear today.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-17, 13:48

He likes playing the victim but most of the damage has been self inflicted.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-17, 13:53

tGreenWay wrote:I'm sure that's the topic USCG grads wanted to hear today.
"so, on your big day.. I'd just like to leave you with this: when things get hard, make sure you do nothing but whine.. and whine bigly"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-17, 14:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Dear Snowflake,

I'm sorry those mean people have been picking on you.

Sincerely,

Trump to graduates: 'No politician in history... has been treated worse'  Zapruder-film-mystery

ROFL.

That was 10/10.

Excellent timing.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-17, 15:36

Yeah, I was going ot post a picture of the stoned to death Mussolini, or Kennedy or Lincoln. Or them impeaching Clinton for em, getting a BJ, but Bob beat me to it. Well done bob.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-17, 15:52

JFK! Blown away! What else do I have to say!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-05-17, 15:57

You know what, Donny? I don't think your audience really gives a crap. It's not always about you.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-18, 07:20

DWags wrote:Yeah, I was going ot post a picture of the stoned to death Mussolini, or Kennedy or Lincoln. Or them impeaching Clinton for em, getting a BJ, but Bob beat me to it. Well done bob.
afro
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-18, 07:42

His day only got worse when he got back to the office.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-18, 07:50

NigelUno wrote:His day only got worse when he got back to the office.
yeah - if you think he was sniffling and whining at the graduation, imagine what the Toddler in Chief was like when he got back to the office.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-18, 08:41

Isn't he going to the middle east and Europe soon? We'll be getting our insane twitter rants at 9pm instead of 5 am soon.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down