Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some people still believe that H. Clinton sold off 20% of the US Uranium to Russians

+8
Cameron
GRR Spartan
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Rocinante
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Some people still believe that H. Clinton sold off 20% of the US Uranium to Russians Empty Some people still believe that H. Clinton sold off 20% of the US Uranium to Russians

Post by Rocinante Fri May 19, 2017 3:13 pm

It's coming up a lot amongst my wingnut friends. The alternate reality these people live in is nuts.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Some people still believe that H. Clinton sold off 20% of the US Uranium to Russians Empty Re: Some people still believe that H. Clinton sold off 20% of the US Uranium to Russians

Post by DWags Fri May 19, 2017 3:21 pm

Rocinante wrote:It's coming up a lot amongst my wingnut friends. The alternate reality these people live in is nuts.

She did? What a bitch! I think we shoudl drop all Russian probes, drop any investigations and prosecute her immediately.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Some people still believe that H. Clinton sold off 20% of the US Uranium to Russians Empty Re: Some people still believe that H. Clinton sold off 20% of the US Uranium to Russians

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri May 19, 2017 3:27 pm

it's amazing how threatened some people are by a smart, successful and independent female.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 4:20 pm

Rocinante wrote:It's coming up a lot amongst my wingnut friends. The alternate reality these people live in is nuts.

What do you believe? Did she have any uranium dealings at all? If so, what did they entail??? Tell us the truth oh wise one.

IMPEACH Trump. IMPEACH Pence. Take back the house!!! Make Pelosi President!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri May 19, 2017 4:28 pm

The truth is out there Goose.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri May 19, 2017 4:28 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

What do you believe? Did she have any uranium dealings at all? If so, what did they entail??? Tell us the truth oh wise one.

Can we have someone other than Pelosi?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri May 19, 2017 4:31 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Mostly just worried about the house if you really want to know goose.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 4:34 pm

Rocinante wrote:The truth is out there Goose.

Nice dodge. I guess that keeps you from being proven wrong, eh?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 4:35 pm

Oh and I forgot.

IMPEACH TRUMP!!!!!

That son of a bitch is ruining my day and my country.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri May 19, 2017 4:41 pm

I haven't seen any facts from you, Goose.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri May 19, 2017 4:45 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Oh and I forgot.

IMPEACH TRUMP!!!!!

You definitely didn't forget that. You already said it. Like three posts above.

You know you're straddling blanch territory lately right?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri May 19, 2017 5:28 pm

When the truth is so readily available, it is not my job to give you links that you won't read anyway. It's not a dodge, i just won't waste my time.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri May 19, 2017 5:31 pm

IMPEACH TRUMP!!!!!

You, Sessions and Trump are willing to take away rights and decision making away from my daughter and that's why I think this country is in dire straights.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri May 19, 2017 5:32 pm

Bingo. When an allegation is made, it's up to the accuser to prove the claim. Until then, its more tinfoil hat RWNJ lunacy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri May 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

IMPEACH TRUMP!!!!!

You definitely didn't forget that. You already said it. Like three posts above.

You know you're straddling blanch territory lately right?

The GOP is in the midst of a metaphorical 3-9 season, it's understandable.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 6:59 pm

tGreenWay wrote:I haven't seen any facts from you, Goose.

I was hoping to pin the Eels down before presenting the facts. They have a way of moving the goal posts if presented with the facts and they don't like them.

Which reminds me of one of my favorite Iron Chef episodes.

Some of the best action is around 10:15.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 7:09 pm

A pretty unreliable right wing site.....they call the quid pro quo "false" while acknowledging the actual facts as true.   They argue that the timing is off so things aren't connected.

They do acknowledge that the Clinton Foundation got $145 Million.

The company controlled by Russian allies got the uranium.

And then after issuing that "FALSE" they end with this:

At the same time, for the sake of accuracy it’s crucial to differentiate between partisan accusations and what we actually know about it — however little that may be.

SNOPES
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri May 19, 2017 7:19 pm

LooseGoose wrote:A pretty unreliable right wing site.....they call the quid pro quo "false" while acknowledging the actual facts as true.   They argue that the timing is off so things aren't connected.

At the same time, for the sake of accuracy it’s crucial to differentiate between partisan accusations and what we actually know about it — however little that may be.

SNOPES

Did you read the whole thing, Goose? Because I just did, and I don't see what your panties are in a ruffle about. First:

they call the quid pro quo "false" while acknowledging the actual facts as true.

They acknowledged some facts, but which facts are you talking about? The title of this thread says people believe that Hillary sold 20% of our Uranium. Hillary did not own 20% of our Uranium, so that can't have happened. She was one of nine people who oversaw the transaction of Russia's nuclear agency buying a controlling interest in a mining company headquartered in Canada. To portray those facts as "Hillary sold Uranium to Russia" is a gross misrepresentation of what actually happened.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 7:42 pm

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:A pretty unreliable right wing site.....they call the quid pro quo "false" while acknowledging the actual facts as true.   They argue that the timing is off so things aren't connected.

SNOPES

Did you read the whole thing, Goose? Because I just did, and I don't see what your panties are in a ruffle about. First:

they call the quid pro quo "false" while acknowledging the actual facts as true.

They acknowledged some facts, but which facts are you talking about? The title of this thread says people believe that Hillary sold 20% of our Uranium. Hillary did not own 20% of our Uranium, so that can't have happened. She was one of nine people who oversaw the transaction of Russia's nuclear agency buying a controlling interest in a mining company headquartered in Canada. To portray those facts as "Hillary sold Uranium to Russia" is a gross misrepresentation of what actually happened.

So you find her to be completely uninvolved? That's the question I wanted answered before posting anything. And where in this thread was there ANYTHING about my "panties in a ruffle"??? Again, assigning a reaction to me. I NEVER said anything close to "Hills sold 20%", I simply asked Roc for the facts as he knew them. You didn't seem to like that and he's never answered it.

Yep, I'm the dodger here.

Impeach Trump, Impeach Pence, Kill the Russkies!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri May 19, 2017 7:45 pm

Never tried eel. That was fun to watch. I'm pretty damn good at fileting fish, but both the Iron Chef and the challenger would beat me by embarrassing times in a head to head competition, even my home team fish, the smallmouth bass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 7:58 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Never tried eel. That was fun to watch. I'm pretty damn good at fileting fish, but both the Iron Chef and the challenger would beat me by embarrassing times in a head to head competition, even my home team fish, the smallmouth bass.

I LOVE the original Iron Chef. Never made it through episodes of the later iterations. I actually appear in an episode of Iron Chef. My son and I used to watch them together as he was growing up. His favorite was Chen Kenichi, I preferred Morimoto. We ended up meeting them as well as Iron Chefs Sakai & Michiba and Chairman Kaga.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri May 19, 2017 8:03 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Cameron wrote:

So you find her to be completely uninvolved? That's the question I wanted answered before posting anything. And where in this thread was there ANYTHING about my "panties in a ruffle"??? Again, assigning a reaction to me. I NEVER said anything close to "Hills sold 20%", I simply asked Roc for the facts as he knew them. You didn't seem to like that and he's never answered it.

He finds her exactly as he said. Did you read his response as?
Goose, do you still think some of us believe the right wing bullshit? Because I find the fact you posting stories that support the right wing conspiracy theorists pretty funny. You need to really consider your audience. I mean, we aren't these people

https://youtu.be/7ekSHFSXb8E
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri May 19, 2017 8:06 pm

The uranium mined by Uranium1 never left the United States.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 pm

I'm confused. Can somebody point me to the quotes where anybody called for the impeachment of Mike Pence or the deaths of the Russkies? Goose keeps posting that as if it's been written here.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 8:31 pm

tGreenWay wrote:I'm confused. Can somebody point me to the quotes where anybody called for the impeachment of Mike Pence or the deaths of the Russkies? Goose keeps posting that as if it's been written here.

No. I support all that. The rest of you I don't know what you want other than to complain. I'm offering solutions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri May 19, 2017 8:32 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I'm confused. Can somebody point me to the quotes where anybody called for the impeachment of Mike Pence or the deaths of the Russkies? Goose keeps posting that as if it's been written here.

No. I support all that. The rest of you I don't know what you want other than to complain. I'm offering solutions.

Well then you're a stupid liberal. A smart liberal would spend his time worrying about the house. It's a much more realistic goal.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 8:33 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Goose, do you still think some of us believe the right wing bullshit? Because I find the fact you posting stories that support the right wing conspiracy theorists pretty funny. You need to really consider your audience. I mean, we aren't these people

Where am I doing this? Link please.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri May 19, 2017 8:40 pm

What else am I supposed to do, Goose? My own representative won't take my calls or read my emails because he doesn't agree with my opinion. What a fucking snowflake. So, until we can vote him out, complaining is all that's available.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri May 19, 2017 9:22 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Cameron wrote:

So you find her to be completely uninvolved?   That's the question I wanted answered before posting anything.   And where in this thread was there ANYTHING about my "panties in a ruffle"???   Again, assigning a reaction to me.   I NEVER said anything close to "Hills sold 20%", I simply asked Roc for the facts as he knew them.   You didn't seem to like that and he's never answered it.

That your panties are in a ruffle is just my perception. It's based on this behavior:
LooseGoose wrote:
IMPEACH Trump.   IMPEACH Pence.   Take back the house!!!   Make Pelosi President!!!!

That doesn't exactly seem calm.

"So you find her to be completely uninvolved?" No, I find her involvement to be as I stated in my previous post. "She was one of nine people who oversaw the transaction of Russia's nuclear agency buying a controlling interest in a mining company headquartered in Canada."

"I NEVER said anything close to 'Hills sold 20%', I simply asked Roc for the facts as he knew them." No, YOU didn't say that, but the OP mentions Roc's friends believing as the title of this thread indicates. Such belief is not grounded in fact.

"Yep, I'm the dodger here." I didn't call anyone a dodger. Unruffle, Goose.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri May 19, 2017 10:13 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Where am I doing this? Link please.

I won't link, but I'll put a star ** by every dumb ass right wing story you publish in the hodge podge thread or else where. your "real news" is bull shit. Fact
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri May 19, 2017 10:19 pm

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So you find her to be completely uninvolved?   That's the question I wanted answered before posting anything.   And where in this thread was there ANYTHING about my "panties in a ruffle"???   Again, assigning a reaction to me.   I NEVER said anything close to "Hills sold 20%", I simply asked Roc for the facts as he knew them.   You didn't seem to like that and he's never answered it.

That your panties are in a ruffle is just my perception. It's based on this behavior:
LooseGoose wrote:
IMPEACH Trump.   IMPEACH Pence.   Take back the house!!!   Make Pelosi President!!!!

That doesn't exactly seem calm.

"So you find her to be completely uninvolved?" No, I find her involvement to be as I stated in my previous post. "She was one of nine people who oversaw the transaction of Russia's nuclear agency buying a controlling interest in a mining company headquartered in Canada."

"I NEVER said anything close to 'Hills sold 20%', I simply asked Roc for the facts as he knew them." No, YOU didn't say that, but the OP mentions Roc's friends believing as the title of this thread indicates. Such belief is not grounded in fact.

"Yep, I'm the dodger here." I didn't call anyone a dodger. Unruffle, Goose.

I honestly think the right wing think that liberals march hand in hand with all liberals. Like many of us would have been just fine with Hills, or that Pelosi is our next choice for President. There is a shit ton spectrum in liberalness in America. It's why we don't have many houses in states and why we're out of power at the federal level. Pendulums swing. We're a group of people with many ideas and we often disagree with each other. Most of us obviously fall into the democratic party, but that glove doesn't fit all. I like it that way actually.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri May 19, 2017 11:16 pm

I don't really understand the mocking.

He is a bad, terrible, no good, embarrassing, dangerous, stupid, sexist, immature, unprofessional buffoon. I would almost call that a fact. Anybody with any semblance of common sense should and would want him out of office as soon as fucking possible and would pounce on any opportunity to make that happen. I mean duh.

This is not a typical Presidency and the fervor of the opposition to the President is not typical. The only thing typical about it is that the confirmation bias on one side is so strong that many are refusing to acknowledge common sense.

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters.”
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 1:57 am

Let me see if this ruffles any panties.

Be honest with the world.

If the fact that came out tomorrow that the Donald J. Trump foundation received $135 M from a Russian company that then acquired a large % of the Uranium reserves you would be here arguing that it's all good because the "timing" didn't match up so DJT was innocent?

That's blatantly laughable.

And don't give me any Trump's a crook and Hillary's not crap. Remember her good "timing" goes back to 1978-1979 when Hills just happened to turn $1,000 into $100,000 in 10 months. Never traded cattle futures before or since but damn she had good timing. It had nothing to do with her husband being Governor of Arkansas. Pay no attention to that guy from Tyson foods making the trades for her.

Any of you suggest you would let DJT off the hook in the same circumstance? I don't believe it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat May 20, 2017 7:50 am

LooseGoose wrote:Let me see if this ruffles any panties.

If the fact that came out tomorrow that the Donald J. Trump foundation received $135 M from a Russian company that then acquired a large % of the Uranium reserves you would be here arguing that it's all good because the "timing" didn't match up so DJT was innocent?

And don't give me any Trump's a crook and Hillary's not crap. Remember her good "timing" goes back to 1978-1979 when Hills just happened to turn $1,000 into $100,000 in 10 months. Never traded cattle futures before or since but damn she had good timing. It had nothing to do with her husband being Governor of Arkansas. Pay no attention to that guy from Tyson foods making the trades for her.

Any of you suggest you would let DJT off the hook in the same circumstance? I don't believe it.

Hilliary got rich in politics. Trump is gonna make that look like chump change when he's done. His family is kicking ass at milking this shit just three months in.

Trump, like all politicians, couldn't help himself.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 9:15 am

DWags wrote:

Hilliary got rich in politics. Trump is gonna make that look like chump change when he's done. His family is kicking ass at milking this shit just three months in.

Trump, like all politicians, couldn't help himself.
+

Exactly. Hills got rich taking the very political bribes others in this thread are denying ever happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat May 20, 2017 11:02 am

Dr. Snyder nails it and it fits Goosechev and his ilk to a T.

So if you want to rip the heart out of a democracy directly, if you want to go right at it and kill it, what you do is you go after facts. And that is what modern authoritarians do.

"Step one: You lie yourself, all the time. Step two: You say it’s your opponents and the journalists who lie. Step three: Everyone looks around and says, “What is truth? There is no truth.”
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 12:50 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Dr. Snyder nails it and it fits Goosechev and his ilk to a T.

So if you want to rip the heart out of a democracy directly, if you want to go right at it and kill it, what you do is you go after facts. And that is what modern authoritarians do.

"Step one: You lie yourself, all the time. Step two: You say it’s your opponents and the journalists who lie. Step three: Everyone looks around and says, “What is truth? There is no truth.”

Point out the lies? Did Hills not take the $$?

Until you're specific, you're spewing.

Impeach Trump.
Impeach Pence.
Free the Nation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat May 20, 2017 2:04 pm

From your snopes link:
Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

You keep dismissively mentioning the "timing" being off. That bit of the snopes article makes it seem like the timing actually matters quite a bit. If 90% of the money came from a guy who hadn't had a financial interest in the company in YEARS, then the timing seems pretty fucking important. Do you disagree? If the circumstances in your hypothetical about Trump include identical details, then I'd like to think that my response would be similar. And I hate Hillary, so I don't think I'm deluding myself about that.

"And don't give me any Trump's a crook and Hillary's not crap." I don't think anyone in this thread has said that. Certainly I haven't. There are all kinds of shady dealings in Hillary's past. So many that making up false ones or inflating the scale of them to an absurd degree is unnecessary to prove the point that she is a dishonest sack of shit.

"Any of you suggest you would let DJT off the hook in the same circumstance? I don't believe it." Let me turn this around on you, Goose. Would you or your fellow conservatives have the same hard on about this if it was Trump rather than Hillary?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat May 20, 2017 4:18 pm

Rave on Goosechev.

Hillary Clinton lost the Nov. election yet mopes like you don't want to talk about Trump.

Goosechev blathering on about a losing candidate because he wants Trump/Pence and the Vichy GOP to have a one party authoritarian rule.

Who started the FAKE NEWS thread? Goosechev,

Goosechev is part of the FAKE NEWS/alternate truth brigade and President Trump is depending on Goosechev and others like him to support him as he lies about the press and media. Lies about political opponents and makes incremental moves to limit freedom. Make it possible to sue media and reporters.

Goosechev's version of America is one party authoritarian rule where we don't have to be bothered by facts. That's for the oligarchs.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 6:39 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Rave on Goosechev.

Hillary Clinton lost the Nov. election yet mopes like you don't want to talk about Trump.

Goosechev blathering on about a losing candidate because he wants Trump/Pence and the Vichy GOP to have a one party authoritarian rule.

Who started the FAKE NEWS thread? Goosechev,

Goosechev is part of the FAKE NEWS/alternate truth brigade and President Trump is depending on Goosechev and others like him to support him as he lies about the press and media. Lies about political opponents and makes incremental moves to limit freedom. Make it possible to sue media and reporters.

Goosechev's version of America is one party authoritarian rule where we don't have to be bothered by facts. That's for the oligarchs.

Thanks for answering by ignoring. Shows the strength of your arguments.

Calling me Goosechev all day certainly is convincing.

Impeach Trump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next