Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow. In Trump's America, stick up for others, get your throat slashed.

+10
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
msugolfguy
Tim Wakefield
CheesySpartan
GRR Spartan
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
14 posters

Go down

Wow. In Trump's America, stick up for others, get your throat slashed.  Empty Wow. In Trump's America, stick up for others, get your throat slashed.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-26, 23:33

God Bless America.

https://twitter.com/AaronMesh/status/868286554438901760

Hope this is indeed fake news.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wow. In Trump's America, stick up for others, get your throat slashed.  Empty Re: Wow. In Trump's America, stick up for others, get your throat slashed.

Post by Cameron 2017-05-26, 23:39

Pretty fucked up. I hate Islam as much (or probably more) than the next guy, but damn... The difference between hating Islam and hating Muslims is apparently vast indeed.

I'm not for the death penalty, but in cases like these, I have no problem admitting that I get it...

It's very weird that the assailant mentioned taxes. Clearly a deranged individual.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wow. In Trump's America, stick up for others, get your throat slashed.  Empty Re: Wow. In Trump's America, stick up for others, get your throat slashed.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-26, 23:53

I really do not like this country right now. The current climate goes against everything I believe in personally and morally. It is so fucking sickening to me - literally makes me sick to my stomach - that there are so many people who feel like this who now feel empowered to act. I want to move far, far away.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-26, 23:56

Memorial Day. Independence Day. Fuck it all. I think I'm gonna work to personally protest the bullshit cover that this is a great country. My father in law is an America honk. He's a sucker. He buys these boxes of Pro V1s and has them branded 'God Bless America'. He gives me 3-4 boxes every year. I'm embarrassed to use them. I'm gonna hit them into the woods. Like, on purpose this time.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-27, 00:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Memorial Day. Independence Day. Fuck it all. I think I'm gonna work to personally protest the bullshit cover that this is a great country. My father in law is an America honk. He's a sucker. He buys these boxes of Pro V1s and has them branded 'God Bless America'. He gives me 3-4 boxes every year. I'm embarrassed to use them. I'm gonna hit them into the woods. Like, on purpose this time.

I'll take your free pro v1s off your hands if you want.

But yeah, country's pretty messed up these days. The answer is probably in education. But that's a whole long conversation and a lot of people are happier being dumb.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-27, 00:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I really do not like this country right now. The current climate goes against everything I believe in personally and morally. It is so fucking sickening to me - literally makes me sick to my stomach - that there are so many people who feel like this who now feel empowered to act. I want to move far, far away.

Hang in there. There are a bunch of real fucking cool young people I know who don't see skin color. They see people. They're outraged by racism sexism and fear monger I g. It's a growing population. They snicker at the nazis who call them snowflakes and I can guarantee you a billion times more of them went to class the day after the election and weren't in the very small minority who couldn't cope. They're ambitious intelligent and pissed off.

It will take two years to turn this around. I'm listening to two young kids planning on their volunteer work this summer as I write this. I'm not worried. We needed the curtains drawn back on these assholes before the light makes the cockroaches scatter. It'll get worse before it gets better but just watch the bounce back.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-27, 00:44

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I really do not like this country right now. The current climate goes against everything I believe in personally and morally. It is so fucking sickening to me - literally makes me sick to my stomach - that there are so many people who feel like this who now feel empowered to act. I want to move far, far away.

Hang in there. There are a bunch of real fucking cool young people I know who don't see skin color. They see people. They're outraged by racism sexism and fear monger I g. It's a growing population. They snicker at the nazis who call them snowflakes and I can guarantee you a billion times more of them went to class the day after the election and weren't in the very small minority who couldn't cope. They're ambitious intelligent and pissed off.

I need this Wags. I need to soak it in with these people. This is where I thought the country was heading. Right now I don't see it.

Travis you want my Pro Vs, they're yours. I'll go buy some shitty Calloways or something.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-27, 00:50

I usually play callaways actually. Thanks.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-27, 00:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Memorial Day. Independence Day. Fuck it all. I think I'm gonna work to personally protest the bullshit cover that this is a great country. My father in law is an America honk. He's a sucker. He buys these boxes of Pro V1s and has them branded 'God Bless America'. He gives me 3-4 boxes every year. I'm embarrassed to use them. I'm gonna hit them into the woods. Like, on purpose this time.

I understand the sentiment, but don't let a few drops poison the whole ocean. There was one maniac with a knife, sure, but don't forget that there were two willing to oppose him. Those brave souls are the real spirit of this country.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-27, 09:11

This shit will be ignored until the child or a spouse of a GOP House or Senate member finds themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time and another wack job does the same to someone close to them. Maybe.

It doesn't matter to them. They have a Republican in The White House and they got their Supreme Court Justice. They are relying on the same people who voted for Trump to keep them in office.

I have been astounded what our legislative leaders including my Congressman Fred Upton has overlooked to date. Not just the Trump crap. The jump in racially motivated threats and attacks since Obama was elected too.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-27, 12:10

DWags wrote:

It will take two years to turn this around. I'm listening to two young kids planning on their volunteer work this summer as I write this. I'm not worried. We needed the curtains drawn back on these assholes before the light makes the cockroaches scatter. It'll get worse before it gets better but just watch the bounce back.

You have cockroaches on top of those killer spiders??? Wow. In Trump's America, stick up for others, get your throat slashed.  1550444538 Wink
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-05-27, 12:25

Wow. In Trump's America, stick up for others, get your throat slashed.  502811600
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-27, 13:39

"Trump's America"

Like this never happened before.

Why no posts a couple years ago about shit in "Obama's America"??

Obviously the guy that did this should get a severe punishment, but to act like this is something new is naive.

Guess it makes for a great headline though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-27, 14:16

Last I checked neither candidate in the last Presidential election demonized the Muslim community the way candidate Trump did.

I don't recall President Obama or candidate Romney repeating stories of Muslims in New Jersey dancing when the World Trade Center fell.

Candidate now President Trump did.

Truth hurts and facts are mean Goosechev.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-05-27, 15:03

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Wow. In Trump's America, stick up for others, get your throat slashed.  502811600

God that was funny. Lol
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-28, 08:02

Sander's America:
According to his posts, he was a passionate Bernie Sanders supporter who later supported, but did not vote for, President Trump. He frequently posted violent threats against Hillary Clinton and her supporters.

And a Republican County Commissioner died defending the women. Yep - blame it on the R's.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/portland-suspect?utm_term=.hg57z3MdL#.pwbdY1mk6

15 years of felonies and he's still on the street - but blame it on Trump being in office 4 months.
Update: Christian has a criminal record that includes a host of felonies going back to 2002, when he was convicted of first-degree robbery and second-degree kidnapping. He also has a conviction for carrying/using a dangerous weapon from 2002.
http://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2017/05/27/19041594/suspect-in-portland-hate-crime-murders-is-a-known-white-supremacist
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-28, 08:16

LooseGoose wrote:Sander's America:
According to his posts, he was a passionate Bernie Sanders supporter who later supported, but did not vote for, President Trump. He frequently posted violent threats against Hillary Clinton and her supporters.

And a Republican County Commissioner died defending the women. Yep - blame it on the R's.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/portland-suspect?utm_term=.hg57z3MdL#.pwbdY1mk6

15 years of felonies and he's still on the street - but blame it on Trump being in office 4 months.
Update: Christian has a criminal record that includes a host of felonies going back to 2002, when he was convicted of first-degree robbery and second-degree kidnapping. He also has a conviction for carrying/using a dangerous weapon from 2002.
http://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2017/05/27/19041594/suspect-in-portland-hate-crime-murders-is-a-known-white-supremacist

If you can't see a difference in this country you're trying not to. It's out there goose you can pretend it's not, but there it is.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-28, 08:57

Don't try to reason with zealots DWags. When all you do it parrot FoxNews, Breitbart and source from Drudge Report it's a step from reality.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-28, 10:42

Goose, you are not a dummy. Please stop acting like one. Keep telling yourself it's media propaganda.

/thisisfinedog
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-28, 11:22

Its but Obama. But Hillary Clinton. But Bill Clinton.

None of that matters but that's the only defense Trumpites, Republicans and "conservatives" have.

Reality is Trump won the election. Trump won enough states to win the Electoral College.

But but but.
Trump won the election.
Trump is President.
No excuses.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2017-05-28, 14:01; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-05-28, 13:58

Not as bad as what happened in this instance, but where I work, I try to get out and go for a walk at lunch every day. Last week there was a guy in a wheel chair, with an American flag wrapped around his legs talking about how all Muslims are evil and it is a religion of evil. I didn't really pay attention to him too much, but he had a blowhorn, or whatever they are called and was on the corner of the busiest intersection.
I've worked in the same place for the last 10 years, I've never seen anything like it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-28, 14:39

I wasn't around during the civil rights movement, but from everything I've read and heard that time seemed a bit more unrestful than today.

Now if we get a rash of terrorist attacks in the name of ISIS or Al Queda (If they get back to their old ways again), that could be the match that blows up the powder keg.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-05-30, 10:45; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-29, 07:47

LooseGoose wrote:Sander's America:

If you don't think Trump emboldened this guy, maybe you should read some of his tweets from the last link you provided.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-29, 11:04

There were fine upstanding middle class Germans who just thought all their Jewish neighbors moved away and there should be no attention paid to trains full of people going through their towns daily and the places there were sent to never expanding to house more people.

We have a group of very wealthy people in the cabinet and those who funded the Trump campaign, the GOP or both who are willing to overlook a lot of shit that threatens our courts and long standing military alliances to futher their goals of long term tax change and getting more Trump appointed SCOTUS Justices in place.

The fact that Trump's son-in-law and former National Security Advisor had communication and relationships in Russia is justbthe toll they are willing to pay so they can establish an oligarchy.  An quasi democratic oligarchy where they can use their unlimited and anonymous  donations to elect majorities in the legislature.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-29, 11:46

President Trump‏Verified account @POTUS 54m54 minutes ago

The violent attacks in Portland on Friday are unacceptable. The victims were standing up to hate and intolerance. Our prayers are w/ them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-29, 13:33

20 tweets after returning and after complaining about Fake News he got around to tweet about the Portland murders.

Successful trip first.
Jared Kushner innocent second.
Fake News a close 3rd.
Great win in Montana with Gianforte facing misdemeanor assault charges
Lastly 3 days after the killings in Portland OR he got around to thoughts and prayers always by with we should kill people.

We know Trump's priorities.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-29, 13:35

LooseGoose wrote:President Trump‏Verified account @POTUS 54m54 minutes ago

The violent attacks in Portland on Friday are unacceptable. The victims were standing up to hate and intolerance. Our prayers are w/ them.

Lol. That's the staff run account. He tweets from realdonaldtrump
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-29, 14:02

Speaking of intolerance:
TRUMP’S TRAVEL BAN “DRIPS WITH INTOLERANCE” ON ITS WAY TO THE SUPREME COURT
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-29, 14:09

#nottherealdonaldtrump
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-29, 17:30

It was nice of his staff to finally get around to tweeting something about what happened in Portland. Meanwhile, pretty sure Donnie hasn't actually mentioned it on his feed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2017-05-30, 10:43

Cameron wrote:Pretty fucked up. I hate Islam as much (or probably more) than the next guy, but damn... The difference between hating Islam and hating Muslims is apparently vast indeed.

I'm not for the death penalty, but in cases like these, I have no problem admitting that I get it...

It's very weird that the assailant mentioned taxes. Clearly a deranged individual.

is this like hating the sin, but loving the sinner?
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-30, 12:17

Toe wrote:
Cameron wrote:Pretty fucked up. I hate Islam as much (or probably more) than the next guy, but damn... The difference between hating Islam and hating Muslims is apparently vast indeed.

is this like hating the sin, but loving the sinner?

Yeah, that's not too far off.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down