Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tSwillestivus. Summer Solstice shall be the airing of grievances in honor of Goose from this day on.

+10
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
The Pantry
SawGreen
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
Rocinante
DWags
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tSwillestivus.  Summer Solstice shall be the airing of grievances in honor  of Goose from this day on.  Empty tSwillestivus. Summer Solstice shall be the airing of grievances in honor of Goose from this day on.

Post by DWags 2017-06-21, 19:32

Seems like everybody is a bit edgy lately. I think we need to air our grievances to bring the love back to this board.
Feats of strength will be saved for the mosh put in Bobs back yard next fall after the ND game.

I'll start: Pylon, chill the fuck out. Heavy is the head who wears the swil crown of shit. You banned Goose, deal with it.

Goose: wtf, get your pie baking ass back here snowflake.

Travis: a pit? I don't think that's right

Greenway: wtf? Quit sending me dick picks.

Turtleneck. I'm grilling the next two weeks strait. Only the meat of baby cows pigs lambs and chickens.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tSwillestivus.  Summer Solstice shall be the airing of grievances in honor  of Goose from this day on.  Empty Re: tSwillestivus. Summer Solstice shall be the airing of grievances in honor of Goose from this day on.

Post by Rocinante 2017-06-21, 19:35

Pantry. How did a dude who's such a piece of shit have such a hot daughter? I bet your wife's hot too, you toolbag.

Dwags. Your wife and kids are also hot.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tSwillestivus.  Summer Solstice shall be the airing of grievances in honor  of Goose from this day on.  Empty Re: tSwillestivus. Summer Solstice shall be the airing of grievances in honor of Goose from this day on.

Post by Rocinante 2017-06-21, 19:35

Those weren't really grievances.

Tanfan. Fuck you bro.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-06-21, 19:36

Turtleneck. How you figure you can just disappear and then come back. Fuck that shit man. You're off the Council of Nine.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-06-21, 19:41

Ghost. Aren't you supposed to be our lawyer or something? What the fuck have you done for us lately? Defend us bitch.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-21, 19:44

gHost Spartan wrote:Let's all fuck

Stop making non grievances
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-21, 20:02

gHost Spartan wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Ghost. Aren't you supposed to be our lawyer or something? What the fuck have you done for us lately? Defend us bitch.
Defend us from what?

Ourselves.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-21, 20:36

DWags wrote:Seems like everybody is a bit edgy lately. I think we need to air our grievances to bring the love back to this board.
Feats of strength will be saved for the mosh put in Bobs back yard next fall after the ND game.

I'll start: Pylon, chill the fuck out. Heavy is the head who wears the swil crown of shit. You banned Goose, deal with it.

Goose: wtf, get your pie baking ass back here snowflake.

Travis: a pit? I don't think that's right

Greenway: wtf? Quit sending me dick picks.

Turtleneck. I'm grilling the next two weeks strait. Only the meat of baby cows pigs lambs and chickens.

How could you tell? I'm hung like a pimple. Taking a photo of my dick is like using your smartphone to get a backyard pic of the moon.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-21, 20:36

gHost stole my fem-skin.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-21, 20:49

Rocinante wrote:Turtleneck. How you figure you can just disappear and then come back. Fuck that shit man. You're off the Council of Nine.

Ok.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-21, 21:02

I don't really have a pit I'm gonna be honest with you guys.

Also since it's summer solstice it's my favorite time to remind everyone that from here on out it's nothing but a slow descent into winter. Everyday light is gonna be shorter and shorter until eventually the sun is down at 430 and you're all miserable.

Fuck you I hope I ruined your day.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-21, 21:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don't really have a pit I'm gonna be honest with you guys.

Also since it's summer solstice it's my favorite time to remind everyone that from here on out it's nothing but a slow descent into winter. Everyday light is gonna be shorter and shorter until eventually the sun is down at 430 and you're all miserable.

I like winter. Sorry your bones are frail.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2017-06-21, 22:50

I had grievences before. Place seemed pretty divided and like the land of misfit toys. Seems to have levelled a bit, but has developed a Spartan level of self-policing.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-21, 23:12

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don't really have a pit I'm gonna be honest with you guys.

Nah. I'm 55. The average life expectancy in America is 76.6. I personally have hit summer solstice 17 years ago. I'm in deep fall. Nearing November. MSU is prolly 5-3 and I guess so ami. I've won more than I lost. Made some spectacular plays and had enormous fuck ups. I'm average to a bit above average. Only really deeply loved and understood by my family who sees the good in me more than the bad like we see the good in MSU more than the bad. But they, like us know there is flaws in me like we know there is flaws in MSU. Maybe it's why we're loved, or why we cause frustration in those who love us. I am MSU and I'm way past summer solstice. I'm an average 5-3 with an outside chance at making a great bowl game at the end in a great place and surprising some people. Or. I might just fuck up and go 5-7.

Summer solstice? Bah, way past that man.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-21, 23:19

DWags wrote:

Nah. I'm 55. The average life expectancy in America is 76.6. I personally have hit summer solstice 17 years ago. I'm in deep fall. Nearing November. MSU is prolly 5-3 and I guess so ami. I've won more than I lost. Made some spectacular plays and had enormous fuck ups. I'm average to a bit above average. Only really deeply loved and understood by my family who sees the good in me more than the bad like we see the good in MSU more than the bad. But they, like us know there is flaws in me like we know there is flaws in MSU. Maybe it's why we're loved, or why we cause frustration in those who love us. I am MSU and I'm way past summer solstice. I'm an average 5-3 with an outside chance at making a great bowl game at the end in a great place and surprising some people. Or. I might just fuck up and go 5-7.

Summer solstice? Bah, way past that man.

I just wanted to ruin your beautiful summer night dwags.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-06-21, 23:30

Rocinante wrote:Pantry. How did a dude who's such a piece of shit have such a hot daughter? I bet your wife's hot too, you toolbag.

Dwags. Your wife and kids are also hot.
Piece of shit? That's a bit extreme. Typical of how many of you lefties swing.

Kinda funny...you'd be banned on the two other forums I frequent for personal attack without me even raising a flag. You're safe here, though. The over-mod took his ball and ran home earlier this evening.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-06-21, 23:44

Personal attacks are encouraged on tSwill. Just don't cross boundaries.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-06-22, 00:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Personal attacks are encouraged on tSwill. Just don't cross boundaries.
Especially the slightest political jab that attacks a mod still butt-hurt over the election almost 8 months ago.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tSwillestivus.  Summer Solstice shall be the airing of grievances in honor  of Goose from this day on.  Empty I wanna bake a pie this week. Got any pro tips?

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-22, 00:10

Wifey brought home a blueberry pie from some small-town diner. It was good, but I want to see if I can do better. It's blueberry and strawberry season, and I want to take advantage of some local product. It's also asparagus season, but I don't want to bake a pie that's going to make everybody's pee smell weird.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-22, 00:24

tGreenWay wrote:Wifey brought home a blueberry pie from some small-town diner. It was good, but I want to see if I can do better. It's blueberry and strawberry season, and I want to take advantage of some local product. It's also asparagus season, but I don't want to bake a pie that's going to make everybody's pee smell weird.

Might want to order cargo shorts with elastic waistlines next time.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-06-22, 01:38

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Personal attacks are encouraged on tSwill. Just don't cross boundaries.

Self righteous bad haircut having dickweed.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-06-22, 04:45

tGreenWay wrote:Wifey brought home a blueberry pie from some small-town diner. It was good, but I want to see if I can do better. It's blueberry and strawberry season, and I want to take advantage of some local product. It's also asparagus season, but I don't want to bake a pie that's going to make everybody's pee smell weird.

I remember when we used to have a pie connection on tSwill.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-22, 07:47

The Pantry wrote:
Especially the slightest political jab that attacks a mod still butt-hurt over the election almost 8 months ago.
awww a right wing snowflake whining.. shocking turn of events. tSwillestivus.  Summer Solstice shall be the airing of grievances in honor  of Goose from this day on.  502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-22, 07:47

I'm just ready for summer to be over with.

does that count as an airing of a grievance?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-06-22, 07:55

I'd like to apologize to WBH. I know he said something of the sort of cooling off certain political posts, but he didn't tell me to stop posting as a whole. I have sullied my reputation amongst my own fake news and I feel awful upon reflection.

I'd also like to apologize to Greenway, but not Turtleneck. He understands.

Love,

DR
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-22, 08:38

I think a definition of 'grievance' might be in order.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-22, 09:10

NigelUno wrote:I think a definition of 'grievance' might be in order.

Is this your grievance?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-22, 10:03

Death Roe wrote:I'd like to apologize to WBH. I know he said something of the sort of cooling off certain political posts, but he didn't tell me to stop posting as a whole. I have sullied my reputation amongst my own fake news and I feel awful upon reflection.

Love,

DR

I love you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-22, 10:05

Floyd Robertson wrote:

I remember when we used to have a pie connection on tSwill.

I know. I worry I'll be doing it wrong and there's no one here to guide me. Maybe I'll just use a -- gasp -- store bought crust.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-22, 10:06

Death Roe wrote:I'd like to apologize to WBH. I know he said something of the sort of cooling off certain political posts, but he didn't tell me to stop posting as a whole. I have sullied my reputation amongst my own fake news and I feel awful upon reflection.

Love,

DR

I respect your non-apology. This is a message board. Do not apologize. Go for the jugular even when wrong.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-06-22, 10:08

Thanks. Can we all hug? I need one today.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-22, 10:17

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I think a definition of 'grievance' might be in order.

Is this your grievance?

It could be...

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-06-22, 11:03

Why are you apologizing to me DR? Was I an out of control power hungry mod or somethin again?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-06-22, 11:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Why are you apologizing to me DR? Was I an out of control power hungry mod or somethin again?

I tried looking for exactly what was said, for posterity, but I couldn't find it at all.

It was relating to Intensity's situation after the election, how worried he was getting, etc. I didn't say anything towards him (why would I, he's a good dude and I'm not a monster), but I swear you said to kinda cool off posting pro-Rep stuff for a while.

I put words in your mouth and mine and I feel bad.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-06-22, 11:32

Oh. No clue, don't remember. Feel free to put words in my mouth, I do not care.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-22, 11:34

Death Roe wrote:Thanks. Can we all hug? I need one today.

I hate hugging. It is kind of gross. A handshake should suffice, right?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-06-22, 11:35

Turtleneck wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Thanks. Can we all hug? I need one today.

Does Travis hug you too much?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-22, 11:36

Death Roe wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Why do people try to hug? It is a complete invasion of personal space. It should be agreed upon by all parties before the hug takes place.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-22, 14:25

Turtleneck wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Why do people try to hug? It is a complete invasion of personal space. It should be agreed upon by all parties before the hug takes place.

How long have you had this fear of intimacy?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-22, 14:30

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

How long have you had this fear of intimacy?

I feel like hugging is an emotional act. Emotions get people killed.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next