Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He just said what?

+10
tGreenWay
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
NigelUno
Death Roe
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
DWags
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

He just said what? - Page 2 Empty Re: He just said what?

Post by Guest 2017-06-30, 09:54

And not one word of condemnation for the two of them celebrating their love on television every day with all the people they hurt. They're now saints.

Please tell me more about Trump's divorces while ignoring that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-30, 10:01

Is this were Loose pretends to care about other people in a desperate attempt to try to make a point?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-06-30, 10:02

LooseGoose wrote:And not one word of condemnation for the two of them celebrating their love on television every day with all the people they hurt. They're now saints.

I don't even know what you're talking about. 2 people that have no effect on my life who are on tv in the morning on some channel. Over a guy that was elected to run the country. One is the president, the other 2 are on tv.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-30, 10:10

LooseGoose wrote:
And though it is no one’s business, the president’s petulant personal attack against yet another woman’s looks compels us to report that Mika has never had a face-lift. If she had, it would be evident to anyone watching “Morning Joe” on their high-definition TV. She did have a little skin under her chin tweaked, but this was hardly a state secret. Her mother suggested she do so, and all those around her were aware of this mundane fact.

So - she's never had a facelift but she did have some skin on her chin "tweaked".

LMAO at you people reacting if Trump made 2 statements like that in consecutive sentences.

Serious question:

Do you think Trump has more important things to do than watch cable TV and tweet at people?

Can you think of anything?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-30, 10:13

LooseGoose wrote:And not one word of condemnation for the two of them celebrating their love on television every day with all the people they hurt. They're now saints.

He just said what? - Page 2 502811600

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-30, 10:27

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So - she's never had a facelift but she did have some skin on her chin "tweaked".

LMAO at you people reacting if Trump made 2 statements like that in consecutive sentences.

Serious question:

Do you think Trump has more important things to do than watch cable TV and tweet at people?

You should be happy he's watching TV and not busying himself destroying the country by actually governing.

Amazing how the criticism would be there no matter which he was doing. It's almost as if he can't win with some people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-06-30, 10:32

On one side you have two consenting adults who had a relationship outside of their marriages apparently just like Trump did

On the other side you have a guy who fantasizes about screwing a 10 year old and his own daughter.

I'll let you guys decide who's more deplorable

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-06-30, 10:42

InTenSity wrote:

I don't even know what you're talking about. 2 people that have no effect on my life who are on tv in the morning on some channel. Over a guy that was elected to run the country. One is the president, the other 2 are on tv.

I didn't even pay much attention to Joe and Minka until President twitter thumbs decided to be an internet tough guy and attack another woman's looks.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-06-30, 10:49

...Here's the problem with this crap and why I have kind of stopped following the daily shit show in the white house. Trump gets away with this shit he's a master of deflection and he has so many enablers. It doesn't matter that he does this shit because he can get away with it. The other problem is the approval ratings of democrats is right down there with Trumps low approval rating so the guy does not fear losing his job.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-30, 10:57

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Serious question:

You should be happy he's watching TV and not busying himself destroying the country by actually governing.

Amazing how the criticism would be there no matter which he was doing. It's almost as if he can't win with some people.

But...many Republicans don't like his tweets. Are they part of "some people"?

Are you?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-06-30, 11:00

Mika and Joe aren't victims. They are folks who live in the blurred world of TV News and infotainment like Fox&Friends.

They are not elected officials and its more than troublesome that self-indentified conservatives feel duty bound to protect the 70 year old President who can't accept the fact he's no longer a private citizen who can act like an angry adolescent on social media.

But Trump said he'd end abortion and appointing Associate Judges to the SCOTUS and that is acceptable to some "conservatives".
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-30, 11:02

So, Trump claims that Crazy Joe called him to stop a National Enquirer story, and Trump said no.

So, Trump decides what stories get written at the National Enquirer, in addition to watching cable TV, tweeting, and golfing?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-06-30, 11:12

NigelUno wrote:So, Trump claims that Crazy Joe called him to stop a National Enquirer story, and Trump said no.

So, Trump decides what stories get written at the National Enquirer, in addition to watching cable TV, tweeting, and golfing?

I think Scarborough is saying that the White House called him saying they can make the story go away if he calls called Trump and apologized
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-30, 11:19

kingstonlake wrote:
NigelUno wrote:So, Trump claims that Crazy Joe called him to stop a National Enquirer story, and Trump said no.

I think Scarborough is saying that the White House called him saying they can make the story go away if he calls called Trump and apologized

And Trump claims he did call to stop the story and he (Trump) said no.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump  2h2 hours ago
Watched low rated @Morning_Joe for first time in long time. FAKE NEWS. He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-06-30, 11:55

Essentially President Trump is saying he can use his relationship with American Media CEO David J Pecker to call off the dogs at American Media's National Enquirer.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-30, 15:46

LooseGoose wrote:Byron York‏Verified account @ByronYork 1h1 hour ago
Couple make dick jokes about president, begin oped, 'President Trump launched personal attacks against us Thursday.'

Goose, I honestly don't think you get this but I'll try. I know it's a waste of time but it's my last shot before I'm just done with your bullshit. Here goes:

In another life I was in charge of discipline and trying to keep a high school sane. Man did we have some assholes. From weapons in the school, to bullying to catching two kids fucking in a hallway ( the girl was a preachers daughter) to kids od'ing to a kid jumping out a second story window for ten bucks during class to assaulting teachers to being sexually abused at home to parents meeting in the lobby and fighting to teachers fucking students in both ways to way more shit. Your job is to make the general population safe. Job one. And the more you handle that shit the less the other kids parents and teachers know about it the better your school runs. And it happens in every school everywhere and if you think different you're nuts. Here's my point. Those assholes were completely in my office daily. And man were they assholes. Wow. Some were not right mentally but most were just bad god awful people. That it never crossed my mind to publicly insult them after I disciplined kicked out or advised and warned or got counseling for them is beside the point. I was in a position where that was not my job. My job was the welfare of the school. That was it. When they insulted me with graffiti or letters to the school board or yelling at me in public it wasn't in my nature or job discription to get even or get revenge or tell the whole truth or real story. My single job was the welfare of the school. The greatest good. And it sucked. It weighed heavy on me and I got out of it to start a business and just teach because it sucked. But I accepted it as my job. Because there was a greater good.

He's the fucking president. The president. Making America great.

I know you'll lash out at the woman who he insulted because frankly that's who you are. I've had you in my office before. It's a formula you guys use. You miss the point and you're reckless.

You won't get this. I don't care. I said my piece.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-30, 16:07

Well, Trump probably opened that door when he referenced his cock size in a presidential debate.

BTW, what exactly did she say? The liberal media is not reporting what got him all riled up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-30, 16:55

What that it? Haha.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-06-30, 19:09

Genesis of Trump Small Hands started over 30 years ago when a Vanity Fair editor called Trump
"A short fingered vulgarian".

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/history-donald-trump-small-hands-insult/story?id=37395515

Some things never change. Like the vulagarian stuff.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-02, 09:52

Interesting take on the whole Morning Joe saga.

Morning Joe & Trump Saga Exposes Everything That Is Wrong With Media/Politics

The number one thing that many people are missing in this sad saga is that Joe and Mika are mostly getting exactly what they want out of this episode. In fact, I’m willing to bet that when Trump unleashed his first Twitter tirade on Thursday that they both at least smiled widely, and maybe even popped champagne corks.

Sure, what Trump did was totally wrong and probably hurtful to Mika on some level. But the reality is that this duo has made it abundantly clear that they will do just about anything for ratings/attention, including going out of their way to continually publicly and privately kiss the ass of a guy they surely knew would be a horrible president.

During the 2015-16 primary season, they gave Trump hours of free air time with hardly a negative word or difficult question being placed in his path to the GOP nomination, which they absolutely helped pave. They praised him numerous times, and Joe even laughed with him when Trump mocked a disabled New York Times reporter. Their claim on Friday that this Trump is somehow different from the guy with whom they fell in love in 2015 is just flat-out ludicrous.

What really happened was that they were enamored with the access, and ensuing easy ratings, they were getting from this “can you believe this is really happening?!” political story of a lifetime. They probably also figured that Trump could never beat Hillary Clinton, which is part of why liberal MSNBC put up with their embarrassing shenanigans.

Then, as soon as Trump became president, knowing that the MSNBC audience was no longer amused and was instead now horrified by Trump (look what just happened to Trump fan Greta Van Susteren there) they turned on him hard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-02, 10:01

OMG - this is now moving toward surreal.

He just said what? - Page 2 502811600 He just said what? - Page 2 502811600

Reddit Thread

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 38m38 minutes ago
More
#FraudNewsCNN #FNN

Video at link
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-02, 10:04

More interesting are all the conservatives of convenience show up on forums like this and claim they are "conservatives" who are interested in getting government out of people's lives.

Then turn around and support actions that do the opposite.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-02, 10:28

LooseGoose wrote:OMG - this is now moving toward surreal.

Reddit Thread

More
#FraudNewsCNN #FNN

Video at link

Just give him a chance.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-07-02, 10:47

I really hope someone is in charge of feeding him all he info. I'd hate to think he sits around and watches TV all day. I'm beginning to wonder. How much of his daily routine is spent watching TV and tweeting vs actually working on issues. Pretty sure it's watching TV and tweeting.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-02, 10:49

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:OMG - this is now moving toward surreal.

Reddit Thread

More
#FraudNewsCNN #FNN

Video at link

Just give him a chance.

He just said what? - Page 2 502811600He just said what? - Page 2 R9hkqs

I LOVE what our country has become!!

Greatest
Presidency
Ever
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-02, 10:51

kingstonlake wrote:I really hope someone is in charge of feeding him all he info. I'd hate to think he sits around and watches TV all day. I'm beginning to wonder. How much of his daily routine is spent watching TV and tweeting vs actually working on issues. Pretty sure it's watching TV and tweeting.

Meetings? Meetings?

Trump watches a lot of TV news and his most covered cabinet meeting was a televised ass kissing contest
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-04, 08:47

Trump’s High-Stakes Tweeting

Finally, no one has calibrated quite the nation’s deep antipathy toward the coastal media-university-political-cultural nexus, most specifically its utter hypocrisy. Half the country sees not so much Democrats or progressives, but rather a bankrupt class whose venom for others is used to excuse their own exemptions from the ramifications of their own ideology.

People are tired of the social justice warrior Obama frolicking in Tahiti, the feminist Hillary Clinton excusing four decades of the sexual predations of her husband upon the weak, the supposedly in the know campus bullies picking on the vulnerable while shelling out a quarter-million dollars for a mediocre education; the progressive media decrying inequality and fairness amid face-surgeries, hair plugs, nannies, and prep schools; the Silicon Valley masters of the universe sermonizing on the evils of walls, inequality, and social justice from their gated hideaways, servants, and schemes to monopolize, offshore, outsource, and avoid taxes.

There is a limit to Trump’s crude personal tweets, but apparently no observer has yet calibrated where it is—given the country’s disdain for the media, the progressive hypocritical agenda, and the scatological and obscene rhetoric of Trump’s opposition.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-04, 09:43

Holy shit that article you guys.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-04, 09:53

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Holy shit that article you guys.

I know. Did anybody vote for Hillary at all?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-04, 09:54

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-04, 09:55

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-04, 09:56

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-04, 09:57

I really want to know.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-04, 10:11

tGreenWay wrote:

Did you read the lengthy part about how bill Clinton ruined the White House, the George w bush courageously came in and restored its glory only to have Obama come in and tarnish it again? That was my favorite part.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-04, 10:14

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Did you read the lengthy part about how bill Clinton ruined the White House, the George w bush courageously came in and restored its glory only to have Obama come in and tarnish it again? That was my favorite part.

So that's why nobody voted for Hillary.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-04, 10:26

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

So that's why nobody voted for Hillary.

In truth I think it's a great article that perfect encapsulates modern republicans. It's almost entirely about why the other side is so so so bad with almost no defense of their own side. The result is doing things like convincing half the country that Obamacare is killing them while having absolutely no plan for what to do about it.

The only real defense I saw in there was about how trump nominated conservatives. But even that- is that even a defense? Not really. That's not "this is why that's good" that's just "oh he picked from my side I like that."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-04, 12:05

Written by the run of the mill Trumpanzee.....much dumber and less accomplished than my leftist friends here.

About Victor Davis Hanson
Victor Davis Hanson is an American military historian, columnist, former classics professor, and scholar of ancient warfare. He was a professor of classics at California State University, Fresno, and is currently the Martin and Illie Anderson Senior Fellow at Stanford University’s Hoover Institution. He has been a visiting professor at Hillsdale College since 2004. Hanson was awarded the National Humanities Medal in 2007 by President George W. Bush. Hanson is also a farmer (growing raisin grapes on a family farm in Selma, California) and a critic of social trends related to farming and agrarianism.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-07-04, 12:20

LooseGoose wrote:

Written by the run of the mill Trumpanzee.....much dumber and less accomplished than my leftist friends here.

About Victor Davis Hanson
Victor Davis Hanson is an American military historian, columnist, former classics professor, and scholar of ancient warfare. He was a professor of classics at California State University, Fresno, and is currently the Martin and Illie Anderson Senior Fellow at Stanford University’s Hoover Institution. He has been a visiting professor at Hillsdale College since 2004. Hanson was awarded the National Humanities Medal in 2007 by President George W. Bush. Hanson is also a farmer (growing raisin grapes on a family farm in Selma, California) and a critic of social trends related to farming and agrarianism.

So this is one of those times where being a professor and scholar bolsters one's credibility? It's hard to know when that helps or hurts. (Actually, it's usually painfully obvious, but, you know, I'm doing a thing right now...)
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-04, 12:24

People are tired of Obama frolicking?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-04, 15:13

Stephen Miller‏Verified account @redsteeze Jul 3

"Trump's tweets are news. We can't just ignore them"
Trump tweets about Charlie Gard
**Crickets**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum