Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are getting so rich! So filthy rich! I am going to buy 247 and fire all the mods!

2 posters

Go down

We are getting so rich! So filthy rich! I am going to buy 247 and fire all the mods! Empty We are getting so rich! So filthy rich! I am going to buy 247 and fire all the mods!

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-07, 11:45

Read Donald Trump’s Remarks at the Three Seas Initiative Summit in Poland
http://time.com/4846780/read-donald-trump-speech-warsaw-poland-transcript/

We've taken off restrictions and people are really moving hard. So when I say that the stock market is at an all-time high, we've picked up in market value almost $4 trillion since November 8th, which was the election. $4 trillion -- it's a lot of money. Personally, I picked up nothing, but that's all right. Everyone else is getting rich. That's okay. I'm very happy.

Who does this directly benefit? Well, yeah, it benefits us because tSwill is all straight ballers. But it does not directly benefit most people. The wealthiest 10% own 80% of the market's value. Once again, Trump shows us he really has no clue what it means to be an average American, and that he is just interested in making himself and his elite loyalists wealthier.

Oh, the market growth tracks pretty closely to market growth under Obama.

We are getting so rich! So filthy rich! I am going to buy 247 and fire all the mods! DD2vOkAU0AAF1nV

Note: These are allegedly the president's words. Because this transcript was not provided or even endorsed by Sean Hannity, it should considered fake.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

We are getting so rich! So filthy rich! I am going to buy 247 and fire all the mods! Empty Re: We are getting so rich! So filthy rich! I am going to buy 247 and fire all the mods!

Post by DWags 2017-07-07, 11:55

Turtleneck wrote:Read Donald Trump’s Remarks at the Three Seas Initiative Summit in Poland

We've taken off restrictions and people are really moving hard. So when I say that the stock market is at an all-time high, we've picked up in market value almost $4 trillion since November 8th, which was the election. $4 trillion -- it's a lot of money. Personally, I picked up nothing, but that's all right. Everyone else is getting rich. That's okay. I'm very happy.

Who does this directly benefit? Well, yeah, it benefits us because tSwill is all straight ballers. But it does not directly benefit most people. The wealthiest 10% own 80% of the market's value. Once again, Trump shows us he really has no clue what it means to be an average American, and that he is just interested in making himself and his elite loyalists wealthier.

We are getting so rich! So filthy rich! I am going to buy 247 and fire all the mods! DD2vOkAU0AAF1nV

Note: These are allegedly the president's words. Because this transcript was not provided or even endorsed by Sean Hannity, it should considered fake.

I think tTy is rolling in it. Just saying.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

We are getting so rich! So filthy rich! I am going to buy 247 and fire all the mods! Empty Re: We are getting so rich! So filthy rich! I am going to buy 247 and fire all the mods!

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-07, 11:58

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Read Donald Trump’s Remarks at the Three Seas Initiative Summit in Poland

I think tTy is rolling in it. Just saying.

I think he is rolling in empty beer cans and shell casings.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down