Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How rich are you right now? I am so rich. So, so rich.

+3
kingstonlake
DWags
Turtleneck
7 posters

Go down

How rich are you right now? I am so rich. So, so rich. Empty How rich are you right now? I am so rich. So, so rich.

Post by Turtleneck Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:52 pm

When a reporter pointed out that some economists say Trump should prepare for a recession, Trump said, "I'm prepared for everything."

"Our consumers are rich," he added. "I did a tax cut. They're loaded up with money."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/white-house-economic-advisers-dismiss-recession-fears-n1043691
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How rich are you right now? I am so rich. So, so rich. Empty Re: How rich are you right now? I am so rich. So, so rich.

Post by DWags Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:34 am

Turtleneck wrote:
When a reporter pointed out that some economists say Trump should prepare for a recession, Trump said, "I'm prepared for everything."

"Our consumers are rich," he added. "I did a tax cut. They're loaded up with money."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/white-house-economic-advisers-dismiss-recession-fears-n1043691

I’m rich in spirit. The thought of how well we’re loved world wide now sustains my soul.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How rich are you right now? I am so rich. So, so rich. Empty Re: How rich are you right now? I am so rich. So, so rich.

Post by kingstonlake Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:29 am

I’m so rich I get cheese on my hamberters
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:41 am

I'm so rich I'm stopping for covfefe this morning.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:34 am

I know a guy so rich his friends call him Rich even though his name is Richard. He’s also a dick so I call him fat fuck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:47 am

We have the richiest riches who ever riched.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:57 am

We are recession proof because tax cut. So thankful.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:21 pm

the thing that befuddles me isn't the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator lying to the American public every day - decent people knew who he was years and years ago.

what I can't understand are the people who suffer the most from his reign of terror still supporting him - voting against what's in their best interest.

Hate, fear, bigotry, racism and paranoia are powerful human attributes.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down