Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will conservatives be as diligent about Trump Junior's emails as they were Clinton's?

+4
NigelUno
GRR Spartan
DWags
kingstonlake
8 posters

Go down

Will conservatives be as diligent about Trump Junior's emails as they were Clinton's? Empty Will conservatives be as diligent about Trump Junior's emails as they were Clinton's?

Post by kingstonlake 2017-07-12, 08:11

Oh the irony.......

Lock him up!

I wonder if Daddy will suggest that he should be in prison since others have been sent to prison for much less.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Will conservatives be as diligent about Trump Junior's emails as they were Clinton's? Empty Re: Will conservatives be as diligent about Trump Junior's emails as they were Clinton's?

Post by DWags 2017-07-12, 08:16

Karma is Karma. "lock her up" and look what happens to the guy who lead the chant. Server problems, lets see what happens when they want the server for National Security reasons and the Trumps say no.

One thing I respect about lawyers, when all the shit is happening, they tell you to just shut the fuck up and not say a word. Greatest strategy ever. What would have happened if Trump just kept saying " Not going to answer, we'll let congress and independent investigator do their thing". Just keep saying that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Will conservatives be as diligent about Trump Junior's emails as they were Clinton's? Empty Re: Will conservatives be as diligent about Trump Junior's emails as they were Clinton's?

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-12, 08:40

Doesn't apply.

Channel surfing last evening I saw Anderson Cooper's panel made up of 2 Democrats and 2 Republicans.

When asked about this meeting between Trump Jr. and a Russian national and the specifics in the email, the former GOP Congresswoman on the panel went directly to Trump Jr. was just getting opposition research, everybody does it and he was new at the campaign stuff.

This White House and Trump will talk trash right up until he's passed this veil of tears. Its the way he is and his supporters don't care.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-07-12, 09:17

I didn't really keep up with the Clinton email thing honestly. Wasn't the beef that she had a private email server? Not necessarily what was contained in the emails (possibly the vulnerability of the content being on a private server). But it appears that the Trump team was communicating with foreign governments (enemies) on ways to defeat a candidate potentially with information that was obtained via espionage? Jesus. doesn't this put potential Treason right on Trumps doorstep? I mean the guy openly courted Russia to spy on us.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-12, 10:05

kingstonlake wrote:Oh the irony.......

Lock him up!

I wonder if Daddy will suggest that he should be in prison since others have been sent to prison for much less.

Amazingly Trump Jr's emails weren't deleted. To the Dems that means he has something to hide. If he were innocent like Hills he would have deleted his emails.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-12, 10:09

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Oh the irony.......

Lock him up!

Amazingly Trump Jr's emails weren't deleted. To the Dems that means he has something to hide. If he were innocent like Hills he would have deleted his emails.

you realize there were two people who had lthose emails. Goldstone had them too. The gig was up. you've by now seen the clip of Donnie Jr. saying the dems had lost the "moral compas" and that they lie about possible collusion with the Russians. He was saying that right after the date of those emails. Does that bother you? I know it doesn't. But it bothers me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-12, 10:20

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

you realize there were two people who had lthose emails. Goldstone had them too. The gig was up. you've by now seen the clip of Donnie Jr. saying the dems had lost the "moral compas" and that they lie about possible collusion with the Russians. He was saying that right after the date of those emails. Does that bother you? I know it doesn't. But it bothers me.

Doesn't bother me at all. MY President told me that Russians haven't been a threat since the 80s.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-12, 10:21

I don't know why all of you hate Obama so much that you think he was lying or wrong on Russia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-12, 10:22

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Doesn't bother me at all. MY President told me that Russians haven't been a threat since the 80s.

OBAMA!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-12, 10:26

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I get you take your cues from Kelly ann and the like, but I was talking about Donnie Jr. out and out lying while saying the Dems had no moral compass. Would you like to debate who is a threat now? Because those are two different subjects. Thanks, however, for conceding he is a piece of shit liar like his dad, but trying to flip that subject around.

I'll debate the Russian vs. Isis thing now. I'll start with the words of somebody on the other board. This guy posted a sarcastic note in the top 50 states thread, he sarcastically said "We all know things don't change in two years, ask any MSU fan".

I think Romney and Obama debated longer than two years ago, and maybe that guy on the other board is just full of shit, but I'd start with his words.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-07-12, 10:57

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

LOL, is this what you call honest debate? Talking about a sound bite from a Presidential debate 5 years ago? To be fair to both Romney and Obama I don't think they would have even considered that the President of the United States would openly court the Russians to spy on us for his benefit. Has they known that and that guy actually won, they might have changed their answers.........
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-07-12, 11:00

Trump supporters won't and there's no evidence that any of them are getting off the Trump Train anytime soon.

There are a lot of conservatives that can't stand the Trump agenda and are either on the outside of their party or have left it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-12, 11:12

steveschneider wrote:Trump supporters won't and there's no evidence that any of them are getting off the Trump Train anytime soon.

There are a lot of conservatives that can't stand the Trump agenda and are either on the outside of their party or have left it.

Yes, his polls have plunged. He's down to doubly as popular as the media.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-07-12, 11:24

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Trump supporters won't and there's no evidence that any of them are getting off the Trump Train anytime soon.

I don't trust polls anymore, once again. A big nothing burger.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-07-12, 11:26

LooseGoose wrote:

Yes, his polls have plunged.  He's down to doubly as popular as the media.

I expect the media to have opinions and analysis.  I don't expect the President to challenge our enemies to spy on us for his benefit.  Please tell me you're aware of the danger in having an enemy potentially do your bidding in order to win the highest office.  Please tell me you understand how it opens you up to being leveraged against your countries best interest.  I mean it can be made to work in a business world setting, but this twat doesn't get how dangerous it is politically....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-07-12, 11:42

LooseGoose wrote:

I'm not going off the polls, I'm going off all of the 'never Trump' conservatives that are speaking out in the media: Brett Stephens, George Will, David Brooks, Nordlinger, Podhoretz, Scarborough, Frum, Painter and many many more. To answer the OP's question there are a lot of prominent conservatives that are actively against the Trump administration and a lot of them are calling for an investigation to get to the bottom of Jr's emails.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-12, 13:19

All those pundits aren't writing checks to 501c's.

Until the Koch's totally shut down their money flow and are joined by folks like Sheldon Adelson, Woody Johnson, Steve Winn, the DeVos family and others who write the big checks to fund Congressional and US Senate campaigns, our legislators will sit by and just shake their heads.

They are party first and don't care what happens to consituants or the country if it affects their money sources.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-12, 14:47

LooseGoose wrote:

I'm sure if news organizations delivered a Chamber of Commerce-style buffet of puppies and rainbows, everybody would love them.
The trouble is, the world is filled with problems and the people who cause them, and a lot of people have a hard time separating the bad news from the bearer who brings it to them. Politically, one party has done a swell job getting its supporters to blame the messenger.
Party over Country is a surprisingly easy sell when a large part of your base doesn't bother to examine the issues or the players, so they get snookered into believing the evil liberal media is out to destroy them.
Once again, my favorite quote: Reality has well-known liberal bias.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-28, 08:55

Diligent? That's a laugh.

If she were anyone else she would be in prison for feeding top secret emails to China. But Russia! Trump!!

SOURCES: CHINA HACKED CLINTON’S PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER

A Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state and obtained nearly all her emails, two sources briefed on the matter told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The Chinese firm obtained Clinton’s emails in real time as she sent and received communications and documents through her personal server, according to the sources, who said the hacking was conducted as part of an intelligence operation.

The Chinese wrote code that was embedded in the server, which was kept in Clinton’s residence in upstate New York. The code generated an instant “courtesy copy” for nearly all of her emails and forwarded them to the Chinese company, according to the sources.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that virtually all of Clinton’s emails were sent to a “foreign entity,” Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, said at a July 12 House Committee on the Judiciary hearing. He did not reveal the entity’s identity, but said it was unrelated to Russia.

Between Hills and DiFi they've been feeding China secrets for decades.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-28, 09:03

LooseGoose wrote:Diligent? That's a laugh.

If she were anyone else she would be in prison for feeding top secret emails to China. But Russia! Trump!!

SOURCES: CHINA HACKED CLINTON’S PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER

A Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state and obtained nearly all her emails, two sources briefed on the matter told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The Chinese firm obtained Clinton’s emails in real time as she sent and received communications and documents through her personal server, according to the sources, who said the hacking was conducted as part of an intelligence operation.

The Chinese wrote code that was embedded in the server, which was kept in Clinton’s residence in upstate New York. The code generated an instant “courtesy copy” for nearly all of her emails and forwarded them to the Chinese company, according to the sources.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that virtually all of Clinton’s emails were sent to a “foreign entity,” Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, said at a July 12 House Committee on the Judiciary hearing. He did not reveal the entity’s identity, but said it was unrelated to Russia.

Between Hills and DiFi they've been feeding China secrets for decades.
thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down