Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scorecard. Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill?

+11
RQA
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
Jake from State Farm
NigelUno
Pervis Muldoon
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
TrapperGus
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? Empty Scorecard. Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill?

Post by TrapperGus 2021-11-20, 00:16

Seems like a liberal safe space to me?

Last edited by TrapperGus on 2021-11-20, 09:14; edited 1 time in total
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? Empty Re: Scorecard. Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-11-20, 03:52

They all left
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? Empty Re: Scorecard. Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill?

Post by kingstonlake 2021-11-20, 05:08

There's a couple I think.

Side note. Not supporting Trump doesn't make you politically liberal.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Bredo Morstoel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-20, 07:24

TrapperGus wrote:Seems like a liberal safe space to me?
I told Guest 5+ years ago when his racist, bigoted christian sexual predator hero was elected that it was gonna be a long 4 years for fragile people at tSwill.

I was wrong.

He didn't make it 4 years.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-11-20, 09:14

kingstonlake wrote:There's a couple I think.

Noted, changed question to include Conservatives
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-11-20, 09:22

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:They all left

Well now RQA is visiting from time to time.

I'm not sure what he is other than a troll.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2021-11-20, 10:43

TrapperGus wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:They all left

I don't like having to defend RQA, but he seems to genuinely believe in the positions he posts. I wish he'd be more intellectually honest and less evasive when I question his views, but I don't think he's just trolling.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-11-20, 11:28

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
TrapperGus wrote:

I don't like having to defend RQA, but he seems to genuinely believe in the positions he posts.  I wish he'd be more intellectually honest and less evasive when I question his views, but I don't think he's just trolling.  

Okay, much of his behavior is just putting provocative headlines on a thread and then mostly not responding to discussion of the topic he starts the thread on, what to call that?
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-20, 12:05

TrapperGus wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:There's a couple I think.

between church, KKK rallies and murdering people at BLM protests, they don't have a ton of time to hang out at message boards.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-11-20, 12:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
TrapperGus wrote:

between church, KKK rallies and murdering people at BLM protests, they don't have a ton of time to hang out at message boards.

Don't forget all the planning sessions to kidnap Governors and overthrow elections.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Floyd Robertson and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-20, 12:50

TrapperGus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: between church, KKK rallies and murdering people at BLM protests, they don't have a ton of time to hang out at message boards.

Don't forget all the planning sessions to kidnap Governors and overthrow elections.
yep.

And violent insurrection.

They've been busy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

TrapperGus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-11-22, 11:43

TrapperGus wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

I don't like having to defend RQA, but he seems to genuinely believe in the positions he posts.  I wish he'd be more intellectually honest and less evasive when I question his views, but I don't think he's just trolling.  

Okay, much of his behavior is just putting provocative headlines on a thread and then mostly not responding to discussion of the topic he starts the thread on, what to call that?

rQa
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-11-22, 11:44

The Pantry claims to be a conservative. But, he like to discuss yelling at McDonald's employees more than politics these days.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-22, 11:49

maybe they're all busy whining about how bad their lives are instead of doing something about it? Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? 2599972566

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-11-22, 12:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:maybe they're all busy whining about how bad their lives are instead of doing something about it? Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? 2599972566

Michigan republicans are now whining about Governor Whitmer not protecting them from covid.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-22, 12:51

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:maybe they're all busy whining about how bad their lives are instead of doing something about it? Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? 2599972566

Michigan republicans are now whining about Governor Whitmer not protecting them from covid.
Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-11-22, 16:28

rQa kind of disappeared after I asked about the Constitution.

Probably just a coincidence.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-11-22, 20:21

NigelUno wrote:rQa kind of disappeared after I asked about the Constitution.

Probably just a coincidence.
The whole "well regulated militia" as they bitch about activist judges usually ends any strict constitutionalist talk.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-11-22, 21:01

NigelUno wrote:The Pantry claims to be a conservative. But, he like to discuss yelling at McDonald's employees more than politics these days.

No, he doesn't really claim that. He says he's "slightly right of center". He may have a skewed sense of what center is, but that's what he claims. However, I think his political position can best be described as, "OwnTheLibsism". That seems to be what he cares about.

But Trapper is right that this is a liberal echo chamber--err, I mean safe space.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-23, 09:51

MiamiSpartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:The Pantry claims to be a conservative.  But, he like to discuss yelling at McDonald's employees more than politics these days.  

No, he doesn't really claim that.  He says he's "slightly right of center".  He may have a skewed sense of what center is, but that's what he claims.  However, I think his political position can best be described as, "OwnTheLibsism".  That seems to be what he cares about.

But Trapper is right that this is a liberal echo chamber--err, I mean safe space.
I suspect that the right wing folks have a hard time defending the hate, the racism, the bigotry, the misogyny, the violence, the anti-America sentiment, etc.

but we sure know who they vote for on Election Day.

And therein lies their predicament. That's what drives them insane - we know who they are, they know who they are. They also know they can't justify it without proving everything we know about them to be true.

they find comfort in their bubble, their safe space, the mainstream media, etc. Those entities provide them with a sense of acceptance, contentment, etc., that the general American landscape doesn't.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-23, 10:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

No, he doesn't really claim that.  He says he's "slightly right of center".  He may have a skewed sense of what center is, but that's what he claims.  However, I think his political position can best be described as, "OwnTheLibsism".  That seems to be what he cares about.

I suspect that the right wing folks have a hard time defending the hate, the racism, the bigotry, the misogyny, the violence, the anti-America sentiment, etc.

And therein lies their predicament. That's what drives them insane - we know who they are, they know who they are. They also know they can't justify it without proving everything we know about them to be true.

they find comfort in their bubble, their safe space, the mainstream media, etc. Those entities provide them with a sense of acceptance, contentment, etc., that the general American landscape doesn't.

Was going to say something similar but you nailed it. This isn't a lib safe space, MAGAs have come in here and their takes are usually so laughable they get run off. You have to believe in an alternate reality to hold some of those views or just be an open racist.

Most of the stuff about economy (inflation, spending, etc) are just horse shit at this point and they know it. The debt, deficit and spending goes on whenever their team holds power.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-11-23, 10:29

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

I don't like having to defend RQA, but he seems to genuinely believe in the positions he posts. I wish he'd be more intellectually honest and less evasive when I question his views, but I don't think he's just trolling.

Thanks for the support Pervis.

Of course I believe the opinions I post here. Not sure what you mean by "intellectually honest". If I seem evasive when you question my views it is usually because it's a question that you have asked me countless times before and you already know the answer to.

The leftists here generally don't want to discuss issues or topics. They simply wish to spew what can only be considered leftist propaganda. For example see Sak's post just above this one.

I don't put you in that camp.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-23, 10:32

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Was going to say something similar but you nailed it. This isn't a lib safe space, MAGAs have come in here and their takes are usually so laughable they get run off. You have to believe in an alternate reality to hold some of those views or just be an open racist.

Most of the stuff about economy (inflation, spending, etc) are just horse shit at this point and they know it. The debt, deficit and spending goes on whenever their team holds power.
yep - the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and the GOP provide these people with the opportunity to finally be exactly who they are, without apologies.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2021-11-23, 10:33; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-23, 10:32

RQA wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Of course I believe the opinions I post here. Not sure what you mean by "intellectually honest". If I seem evasive when you question my views it is usually because it's a question that you have asked me countless times before and you already know the answer to.

The leftists here generally don't want to discuss issues or topics. They simply wish to spew what can only be considered leftist propaganda. For example see Sak's post just above this one.

I've responded to several of your posts.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2021-11-23, 11:57

You're equating conservative with Republican. Worse, you're associating Republican with "Trump supporter."

I mean... with dumb takes like that, how could this not be a liberal echo chamber?

Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-23, 12:20

Bredo Morstoel wrote:You're equating conservative with Republican. Worse, you're associating Republican with "Trump supporter."

I mean... with dumb takes like that, how could this not be a liberal echo chamber?

Trump owns the party. As long as he stays in good health he'll be back and you'll see.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-23, 12:31

steveschneider wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:You're equating conservative with Republican.  Worse, you're associating Republican with "Trump supporter."

Trump owns the party. As long as he stays in good health he'll be back and you'll see.
I'm all for republicans celebrating the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and embracing his crime, corruption, violence and racist, bigoted, misogynistic history.

they're embracing a bloated sack of putrid filth who was impeached (twice), lost the popular vote (twice), lost the House, lost the Senate.. all in less than four years. His personal attorney is in prison, his campaign manager was in prison, most people in his orbit are charged with felonies or been indicted.. he's going to be indicted and in prison if his lord and savior doesn't call him home to the kingdom of god beforehand.

Live it up, christian patriots.   Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? 502811600

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2021-11-23, 12:35; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2021-11-23, 12:34

steveschneider wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:You're equating conservative with Republican. Worse, you're associating Republican with "Trump supporter."

That has nothing to do with what I said.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-23, 13:28

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

That has nothing to do with what I said.

Where have you been the last six years? Get with it man.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-11-23, 13:45

RQA wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Seems like you didn't want to discuss the Constitution. Does that make you a leftist?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-23, 14:21

I know Guest is reading this thread..

hi Guest.. I miss you!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-11-23, 14:39

I miss LoneWolfSparty.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-11-23, 17:08

If we're willing to classify people who enthusiastically voted for Biden as conservatives (and we really should), then we have an abundance. Too many, if anything.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-23, 17:23

Cameron wrote:If we're willing to classify people who enthusiastically voted for Biden as conservatives (and we really should), then we have an abundance. Too many, if anything.

You voted for Biden. Whether you did it enthusiastically or with your nose plugged it all counts the same! Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? 969504605
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-11-23, 18:08

Cameron wrote:If we're willing to classify people who enthusiastically voted for Biden as conservatives (and we really should), then we have an abundance. Too many, if anything.

I don’t think I’ve “enthusiastically voted in a long time.

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-11-23, 19:12

NigelUno wrote:

Seems like you didn't want to discuss the Constitution.  Does that make you a leftist?  

Is the topic the Constitution?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-23, 19:46

I enthusiastically voted for Biden.

It was him or a racist, bigoted christian sexual predator with an immense hatred for America and traditional American values.

Regardless of the media's portrayal of it, to me, the choice was clear and I was enthusiastic about it.

(I suspect that upsets some people).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2021-11-23, 23:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

It was him or a racist, bigoted christian sexual predator with an immense hatred for America and traditional American values.

Regardless of the media's portrayal of it, to me, the choice was clear and I was enthusiastic about it.

I enthusiastically voted against Donald Trump, too. But Biden merely happened to be the only other major-party candidate. The fact that Biden went through the entire nomination and election process without really understanding his own health care position was one of the big drawbacks. He's done some good things as president though, so maybe it'll work out okay.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-24, 06:57

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I enthusiastically voted against Donald Trump, too. But Biden merely happened to be the only other major-party candidate. The fact that Biden went through the entire nomination and election process without really understanding his own health care position was one of the big drawbacks. He's done some good things as president though, so maybe it'll work out okay.
Joe Biden is a great American.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-24, 08:19

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I have a different view Biden won the primary because of his view on health care. He wanted to strengthen ACA which resonated with the voters. For some reason voters don’t like universal healthcare/giving up their insurer and the plans the other candidates were rolling out were losers. My take is a lot of voters feel the best pathway to improve our healthcare system is improving ACA.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next