Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm drunk.... And i just went out into the garage to get another beer and heard...

+6
DWags
Spartan Nachos
tGreenWay
MJ
Stoops21
tTy
10 posters

Go down

I'm drunk.... And i just went out into the garage to get another beer and heard... Empty I'm drunk.... And i just went out into the garage to get another beer and heard...

Post by tTy 2014-06-09, 00:10

"PULL OVER ONTO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD!!! PULL OVER ONTO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD!!!!...." it was obv a cop on his horn talking to another driver somewhere in my sub but I can't see them. I want to go check it out but I'm plastered.

Cop was pissed too, you could tell. I didn't hear any engines revving or anything and I hung out there for a bit listening too. It is cold as **** outside so I didn't stay too long.

Next steps?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm drunk.... And i just went out into the garage to get another beer and heard... Empty Re: I'm drunk.... And i just went out into the garage to get another beer and heard...

Post by Stoops21 2014-06-09, 00:20

It's cold? Where the hell are you? Also, no law against walking while drunk. Go get pics now.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I'm drunk.... And i just went out into the garage to get another beer and heard... Empty Re: I'm drunk.... And i just went out into the garage to get another beer and heard...

Post by tTy 2014-06-09, 00:38

I ended up walking down there to find a tow truck loading up a Prius and a cop with his flashers going presiding over the stop. Some fag was in the back of his cruiser and he was crying and looked to be handcuffed.  I'm drunk.... And i just went out into the garage to get another beer and heard... 502811600 

Prius was dented on the front drivers side quarter panel and the cop was fucking PISSED OFF still. I did a U'ee and walked back home because I don't want any part of that shit. lmfao though. Stupid hippy.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ 2014-06-09, 00:39

gHost Spartan wrote:Open fire

I don't think Snake is over there.
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-06-09, 01:33

Stoops21 wrote:It's cold? Where the hell are you? Also, no law against walking while drunk. Go get pics now.

They can get him for public intoxication. Just ask Otis Canty.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Nachos 2014-06-09, 03:38

tTy wrote:.  Some fag was in the back of his cruiser and he was crying and looked to be handcuffed.   I'm drunk.... And i just went out into the garage to get another beer and heard... 502811600 

See, we ought to reclaim "Fag" and change the meaning from bashing homosexuals to bashing people who act like idiots and pussy's. I have always laughed at that word when directed at people without the sexual context.
Spartan Nachos
Spartan Nachos
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-06-09, 08:19

Spartan Nachos wrote:

See, we ought to reclaim "Fag" and change the meaning from bashing homosexuals to bashing people who act like idiots and pussy's. I have always laughed at that word when directed at people without the sexual context.

I honestly never call actual fags, "fags".... I just call idiot pussies "fags". Mostly I just call actual fags by their first name, unless they also happen to be busy being an idiot pussy. Then = "Fag!"
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-06-09, 08:36

tTy wrote:

I honestly never call actual fags, "fags".... I just call idiot pussies "fags".  Mostly I just call actual fags by their first name, unless they also happen to be busy being an idiot pussy.  Then = "Fag!"

I prefer the seldom used "Queer".
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-09, 12:01

I prefer to call them frequently.

I'm drunk.... And i just went out into the garage to get another beer and heard... 1633878724 
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSUisbetterthanu 2014-06-09, 12:08

Take your shirt off, pop open a Natty light, get out there and hope you get some airtime on Cops.
MSUisbetterthanu
MSUisbetterthanu
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Sitwell 2014-06-09, 12:17

MSUisbetterthanu wrote:Take your shirt off, pop open a Natty light, get out there and hope you get some airtime on Cops.

I like this idea better.
Stan Sitwell
Stan Sitwell
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Oops Thats not right 2014-06-09, 15:03

MSUisbetterthanu wrote:Take your shirt off, pop open a Natty light, get out there and hope you get some airtime on Cops.

I'm drunk.... And i just went out into the garage to get another beer and heard... 1966794946 
Oops Thats not right
Oops Thats not right
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down