Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game of Thrones Season 7 - WAR IS COMING

+17
Tim Wakefield
Herbie Green
Stoops21
pulling69
Banks2Mason
CORNER BLITZ
Nordic
InTenSity
MSU addict
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
Death Roe
21 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Game of Thrones Season 7 - WAR IS COMING - Page 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 - WAR IS COMING

Post by Nordic Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:46 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Ships attack cities on land. Remember when Stannis attacked kings landing?

Worked out.

Haha... look, I'm just trying to come up with how psycho guy's grand plan is going to backfire on him. It will, it's just how.

So far so good! Until Cersi has him killed (unless he is dead before then).
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones Season 7 - WAR IS COMING - Page 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 - WAR IS COMING

Post by Nordic Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:09 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Solid episode tonight. It's funny, the most obvious moves seem to avoid the suspicion of the general public. Go for where the money is? Duh.

Jon could have been a bit more diplomatic. Kind of like a - I need some time, I respect your claim and if you prove worthy, I will bend it, I didn't come here for that - type of thing.

The fanfare for Euron was a bit over the top.

Jamie is gonna be the one that ties this whole thing together, I have to think.

I enjoy the 30 minutes of Ballers just as much as I do the 60 min of GoT. Ballers is a lot of fun.

Good move fast tracking the battle scenes last night. Told the story, got it done. The Dany/Jon Snow and Jamie/Lady Tyrell scenes were awesome and well done.

Jon was being a little stubborn, but so was Dany. Both of them have been through crazy ass shit that no one could comprehend or believe. Jon sees her as any other highborn pampered queen coming back to take her throne, not knowing what she has done or been through. Dany sees him as one of her underlings, a lowborn Northerner, possibly a crazy person or even a trap. Plus the whole, your family killed my family thing.

Dany is going to figure it out about Jon. She's already trying to figure out Davos' comments.

The production seems really different this season. Not in a good or bad way... just different.

Higher quality, more grandiose camera shots. Some of it gets a little chessy/over the top, like the camera pan and music cue to Dragonstone at the end of E1. But then the Highgarden shot was good. Overall I bet it is a major upgrade if you go back and watch S1 or S2. Music seems different (more modern) and more prevalent. And the writing is definitely different. A lot of one-liners that have been funny as shit. Euron is an obv one. I loved him in the first episode... kinda got old last night... but the finger up the ass was pretty fucking funny, caught me off guard and a line I don't think they use in other seasons.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:17 pm

Add Lady Tyrell to the hot chics on GoT list

May be NSW (from the 70s):
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:19 pm

Nordic wrote:
Higher quality, more grandiose camera shots. Some of it gets a little chessy/over the top, like the camera pan and music cue to Dragonstone at the end of E1.

That landing at Dragonstone, pausing on the beach, the walk up to the caste, the music ... that was my favorite scene of the entire series and I don't think it's even close.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:32 pm

HBO gets hacked, upcoming 'Game of Thrones' episode info leaked

The leaks are coming!

HBO — the network that turned George R.R. Martin's legendary book series into your Sunday night television obsession — has been hacked, and according to Entertainment Weekly, several upcoming episodes of television series and at least one script have been obtained by the cyber attackers.

Included in the 1.5 terabytes of data acquired is an upcoming episode of Ballers and Room 104 and a script that's reportedly of the next Game of Thrones episode (Episode 4, Season 7.) The items have already been posted online and more footage is promised to be "coming soon."

Assholes.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:29 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:HBO gets hacked, upcoming 'Game of Thrones' episode info leaked

The leaks are coming!

HBO — the network that turned George R.R. Martin's legendary book series into your Sunday night television obsession — has been hacked, and according to Entertainment Weekly, several upcoming episodes of television series and at least one script have been obtained by the cyber attackers.

Included in the 1.5 terabytes of data acquired is an upcoming episode of Ballers and Room 104 and a script that's reportedly of the next Game of Thrones episode (Episode 4, Season 7.) The items have already been posted online and more footage is promised to be "coming soon."

Assholes.
And how about no one on this board double downs on the assholeness and posts those spoilers that were hacked, eh?

I've been in tRCMB thread a little, and I think I'll avoid that for a bit now, because there are enough insecure dweebs over there that get off thinking they know something that others don't.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:48 pm

Nordic wrote:Add Lady Tyrell to the hot chics on GoT list

May be NSW (from the 70s):

Oh shit. She was on Star Trek. I knew I loved her for some reason.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:53 pm

I wasn't really impressed with this episode. I liked Jamie and lady Tyrell, but the battle scenes were perfunctory. Thinking about this episode and the episode where Jon snow and Ramsey Bolton get to it, there's just no comparison.

And I know I spelled those wrong but don't care.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:54 pm

Oh I liked jorah and Sam too. Good stuff.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:08 pm

I think you spelled everything right. You didn't capitalize snow.

Also try to remember budget constraints and that there will probably be a very sizable battle soon.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:54 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think you spelled everything right. You didn't capitalize snow.

Also try to remember budget constraints and that there will probably be a very sizable battle soon.
The battles were also both routs, with little actual battle to them. Forget the budget constraints, there's only a very limited number of episodes left. It would have been boring and a terrible waste of time to spend an extra 5-10 minutes on these boring completely one-sided battles (let alone nearly a whole episode like the Battle of the Bastards).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:31 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think you spelled everything right. You didn't capitalize snow.

The battles were also both routs, with little actual battle to them. Forget the budget constraints, there's only a very limited number of episodes left. It would have been boring and a terrible waste of time to spend an extra 5-10 minutes on these boring completely one-sided battles (let alone nearly a whole episode like the Battle of the Bastards).

I don't think they needed more time. I think the episode needed to be better arranged. Lately a lot of what's happening feels way too much like setting the table for what they want to happen, not happening organically.
And how about Euron being in the capital one minute and blowing the shit out of the unsullied fleet the next? The whole episode was weird.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:39 pm

Rocinante wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I don't think they needed more time. I think the episode needed to be better arranged. Lately a lot of what's happening feels way too much like setting the table for what they want to happen, not happening organically.
And how about Euron being in the capital one minute and blowing the shit out of the unsullied fleet the next? The whole episode was weird.

All considerations of time have gone out the window. Honestly, i find it best to just ignore because that really is an issue of time. For instance- there's no way that Jon snow left winterfell at nearly the same time as when Euron blew up Dani's fleet, and Dani doesn't find out about that happening until she's sitting in a room with Jon. That trip would have taken him a couple of weeks.... I don't think that kind of thing is going to stop happening going forward so however you have to go about mentally ignoring it, I would do that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:46 pm

Rocinante wrote:

All considerations of time have gone out the window. Honestly, i find it best to just ignore because that really is an issue of time.

This. I'll suspend time scale in place of dragging the series out.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:00 pm

I feel like you guys, and a lot of GoT watchers are forgiving poor production because you are invested in it. I am going to watch, but look back at last season, or season 3 and the way that the episodes were managed and you see the rushed nature of the thing. Don't give me the "they've only got X episodes left". They've known where this is going. They didn't have to get to a point where they are jamming shit together.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:15 pm

I don't think there's much doubt that the show is generally not as good since they ran out of source material. But, keep in mind that the source material is written over the course of like a fuckin decade for each book whereas the show people have a year to write, film, produce, etc with only a skeleton of source material to work with. Is that an excuse? Sorta. But it also makes sense.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don't think there's much doubt that the show is generally not as good since they ran out of source material. But, keep in mind that the source material is written over the course of like a fuckin decade for each book whereas the show people have a year to write, film, produce, etc with only a skeleton of source material to work with. Is that an excuse? Sorta. But it also makes sense.

well that, plus it's a show that includes dragons, zombies, and fuckin magic, among other things. can't stretch that suspension of disbelief a little further? i know i sure missed out on 20 minutes of jon snow brooding on a boat.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:24 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don't think there's much doubt that the show is generally not as good since they ran out of source material. But, keep in mind that the source material is written over the course of like a fuckin decade for each book whereas the show people have a year to write, film, produce, etc with only a skeleton of source material to work with. Is that an excuse? Sorta. But it also makes sense.

Source material doesn't dictate production value. You are arguing a different point than I am.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:24 pm

Banks2Mason wrote:

well that, plus it's a show that includes dragons, zombies, and fuckin magic, among other things. can't stretch that suspension of disbelief a little further? i know i sure missed out on 20 minutes of jon snow brooding on a boat.

That's an easy excuse people always use for things like walking dead cause they want to pass it off. You didn't used to have to suspend that. I mean, there was a whole storyline where brienne and Jamie walked in the woods for awhile, and it was actually super important and pretty good. Same thing with catelyn and Tyrion. Ned his daughters and the lannisters, etc etc. Or, if someone was traveling for awhile they'd be absent for a bit. I think it's okay to be a little annoyed by those things and still really like the show.

But yeah, you're probably going to have to just ignore them because it's not going to stop happening.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Rocinante wrote:

Source material doesn't dictate production value. You are arguing a different point than I am.

I'm not sure that I understand your point then.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:31 pm

Rocinante wrote:

I'm not sure that I understand your point then.

It happens in a lot of shows that know they are ending, but it shouldn't. Especially in a show that has planned to end for years in advance. You don't have to stage what are essentially montages to get to a point where you are ready to tell your story. They storyboard the shit out of these shows. Entire seasons. There's little excuse for a show that has pretty much the best writing team in hollywood to end up with pieces far away from where they need to be for the finale so that they have to cheat to get them to where they need them. Have you watched Hannibal? That to me is a perfectly paced show. It ends beautifully with everything tied up. Interestingly, they thought they'd have another season.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:23 pm

To Roc's point, the one mistake they made was trying to cram a bit too much in.  In particular the late introductions of the Sand Snakes and Euron.  They are in the books and they play a role, but they could of easily been written around. Dorne could of killed Marcella without the Sand Snakes.  The Greyjoys/navy battle(s) could of taken place without Euron. Instead they had to waste time developing their characters (more so with the Sand Snakes). Now they are stuck weaving them into the story line or killing them off because no one gives a shit about them (see Sand Snakes) and are out of time.

That was a lot of production time wasted. They could of cut those four characters out, written around them, paced the ending out a bit more and still wrapped up in the same time frame. Minor criticism. Not all characters, scenes and episodes are going to be perfect.  Overall, they've done an excellent job (best series ever produced).

That said, I think you are fooling yourself a bit Roc.  They have to move quickly now. The audience expects blood, battles, death and resolution... and they want it quickly. Going at the same pace as earlier seasons when they are setting up the plot/characters would not fly right now. There is no way the audience is going to go from Battle of the Bastards & Hardhome to watching Varys sail back and forth from Meeren to Weteros.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:22 am

MSU addict wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Jon could have been a bit more diplomatic. Kind of like a - I need some time, I respect your claim and if you prove worthy, I will bend it, I didn't come here for that - type of thing.
They need to be on equal footing so they can fall in love. (Then I have to think one is going to have to kill the other in a Azor Ahai kind of way, but that is just my guess).
They are related, not that it matters too much. I believe that Rhaegar is their father, although the mothers are different. I might reread the books after the next one is announced. I really hope that GRRM announces that he finished it once the season is over. GDI GRRM!!!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:35 am

InTenSity wrote:
MSU addict wrote:
They need to be on equal footing so they can fall in love.  (Then I have to think one is going to have to kill the other in a Azor Ahai kind of way, but that is just my guess).  
They are related, not that it matters too much. I believe that Rhaegar is their father, although the mothers are different. I might reread the books after the next one is announced. I really hope that GRRM announces that he finished it once the season is over. GDI GRRM!!!
Dany and Jon are aunt and nephew.  Rhaegar was Dany's brother.  I just don't think it matters.

FWIW, I also think Tyrion is Dany's half-brother, we will see if that plays out.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:43 am

InTenSity wrote:
MSU addict wrote:
They need to be on equal footing so they can fall in love. (Then I have to think one is going to have to kill the other in a Azor Ahai kind of way, but that is just my guess).

Is he still writing two more or is this one it? I thought I heard this was it but someone else said "nah" and now I'm confused.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:45 am

MSU addict wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Dany and Jon are aunt and nephew.  Rhaegar was Dany's brother.  I just don't think it matters.

FWIW, I also think Tyrion is Dany's half-brother, we will see if that plays out.

I sincerely hope not. We already had the "this guy is a secret targereyan so he can totes be cool with dragons"l too" story once. It would just be too repetitive.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:47 am

InTenSity wrote:

Is he still writing two more or is this one it? I thought I heard this was it but someone else said "nah" and now I'm confused.
There are supposed to be 2 more books. The Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring, or something like that. I think he made the world much larger and more complex than he thought he would and is trying to tie all the pieces together. It wouldn't surprise me if they announced that tWoW is now 2 books and a Dream of Spring (or whatever its called) will be the final book. I also think the final book will come out a little faster, only because he should have a pretty damn good idea of how the series ends.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:50 am

MSU addict wrote:

I sincerely hope not. We already had the "this guy is a secret targereyan so he can totes be cool with dragons"l too" story once. It would just be too repetitive.
I read rumors a few years ago. There are 3 Dragons, and there will be 3 Riders. The fan favorite is that Tyrion is the third, the way that Joanna died, and I think also got pregnant while in KL. I'd have to go back to the theories, but there is something there.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:55 am

InTenSity wrote:

Still two separate books. GRRM blogged recently that he hope to have The Winds of Winter it out sometime in 2018.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:01 am

InTenSity wrote:

I read rumors a few years ago. There are 3 Dragons, and there will be 3 Riders. The fan favorite is that Tyrion is the third, the way that Joanna died, and I think also got pregnant while in KL. I'd have to go back to the theories, but there is something there.

Yeah I mean it makes sense. I just hope that they come up with some other excuse other than "another secret targeryen." Or just don't have a rider. Or kill off a dragon and avoid the problem altogether. i just think Tyrion being a secret targaryen would be a super lazy cop out.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:08 am

InTenSity wrote:

Yeah I mean it makes sense. I just hope that they come up with some other excuse other than "another secret targeryen." Or just don't have a rider. Or kill off a dragon and avoid the problem altogether. i just think Tyrion being a secret targaryen would be a super lazy cop out.
Not really. In the books Tywin can hardly stand to be around Tyrion and looks down on him. Tywin would have known the truth about Tyrion, but he wouldn't have ever said anything because that would have embarassed him, plus he would have lost a lot of power he had. I think the rumor is that Aerys slept with Joanna. He was, afterall, the mad king. It would make sense in teh books, but could come off a little cheesy in the show. It would also be a twist, not a lot of people would see coming. I still have no idea who is going to be sitting on the throne at the end of the series.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:10 am

InTenSity wrote:

Not really. In the books Tywin can hardly stand to be around Tyrion and looks down on him. Tywin would have known the truth about Tyrion, but he wouldn't have ever said anything because that would have embarassed him, plus he would have lost a lot of power he had. I think the rumor is that Aerys slept with Joanna. He was, afterall, the mad king. It would make sense in teh books, but could come off a little cheesy in the show. It would also be a twist, not a lot of people would see coming. I still have no idea who is going to be sitting on the throne at the end of the series.

No, I get it. I'm not saying it wouldn't make sense. I'm saying I wouldn't like it. ITS MY PEROGATIVE TO HAVE MY OWN OPINIONS INTENSITY PLEASE RESPECT ME.

Haha sorry I'll stop yelling.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:19 am

I hate other people's opinions!

J/K, I see your point for the show, I think it will work for the books. Unfortunately I also think that if it happens in the show, people won't like it, then GRRM will be like, oh shit! people don't like it, now I have to rewrite again. Then he will die in 20 years only completing one more book, because he could never figure out what to do with Tyrion, and then that will upset a lot of people, one who runs for president and starts a war because there was never a final book. Then the long night starts, and GRRM is a prophet.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:05 am

InTenSity wrote:

The theory makes sense, except that there haven't been any easter eggs in the books or show pointing to it (unlike Jon). The only one I can vaguely remember is Tywin calling Tyrion 'a little monster' when he was born/his mom died.

But didn't Tywin also say at one point "you may be a dwarf... but you're still my son"? This was back when Tyrion was hand and they were kinda getting along. Tyrion was shocked and Tywin wouldn't say that unless he thought it was true (unless he doesn't know). Of course he also said "you're no son of mine" too.

In order to do this in the books Bran will have to have another vision with characters we don't know or give a shit about. It would be easier to kill a drag and Tyrion (he's gonna die fo' sure).
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:49 am

Nordic wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

The theory makes sense, except that there haven't been any easter eggs in the books or show pointing to it (unlike Jon). The only one I can vaguely remember is Tywin calling Tyrion 'a little monster' when he was born/his mom died.

But didn't Tywin also say at one point "you may be a dwarf... but you're still my son"? This was back when Tyrion was hand and they were kinda getting along. Tyrion was shocked and Tywin wouldn't say that unless he thought it was true (unless he doesn't know). Of course he also said "you're no son of mine" too.

In order to do this in the books Bran will have to have another vision with characters we don't know or give a shit about. It would be easier to kill a drag and Tyrion (he's gonna die fo' sure).
There have been a lot on the show,  twice he has mentioned that he dreamed of dragons at a young age (including once I believe to Jon) he also said he was obsessed with fire at a young age.  The fact that the dragons did not kill him when he unchained them (it has been suggested a dragon can tell a Targaryen).  Tywin once said he is only his son because he cannot legally prove otherwise.

There is also the fact that Jon's, Dany's and Tyrion's mothers all died while giving birth.  

A quick google search led to this:

https://winteriscoming.net/2016/05/06/game-of-thrones-theorycrafting-is-tyrion-lannister-actually-a-targaryen/

This one may be better:

http://www.zimbio.com/Beyond+the+Tube/articles/k4g9LNmHE4e/Tyrion+Lannister+Must+Tyrion+Targaryen

FWIW, I have always thought Jon would find out he is a Targaryen when he was not burnt in a fire (he has fought several times in burning buildings and I thought he might grab the burning dragon glass at Hardhome).  Tyrion could find his true lineage in this manner, which is both easy to write and a shocker.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:27 pm

As usual roc is dead wrong
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:26 pm

Random nit pick that I saw on the Internet then just confirmed... the Baratheon deer is still on top of kings landing in the opening credits. That is wrong and very upsetting. Okay I'm over it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:50 pm

I watched the leaked episode, you are going to enjoy it.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:59 pm

Great episode.

Setting up that dragon becoming a white walker for sure.

I think Jaime leaves Cersei and commits to house Stark, not knowing they're aligned with Danerys.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:59 pm

I liked the part with the dragons
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next