Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be in Michigan this weekend and all next week you tools.

+9
Dr. Strangelove
Stoops21
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Dendrobates
Death Roe
Rocinante
13 posters

Go down

I'll be in Michigan this weekend and all next week you tools.   Empty I'll be in Michigan this weekend and all next week you tools.

Post by Rocinante 2017-07-19, 12:43

Who's going to be around Ludington or Traverse?

I'll buy you a drink.  You can meet my pregnant woman if you're nice.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'll be in Michigan this weekend and all next week you tools.   Empty Re: I'll be in Michigan this weekend and all next week you tools.

Post by Death Roe 2017-07-19, 12:45

I'm busy. Sorry.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'll be in Michigan this weekend and all next week you tools.   Empty Re: I'll be in Michigan this weekend and all next week you tools.

Post by Guest 2017-07-19, 12:46

Rocinante wrote:Who's going to be around Ludington or Traverse?

I'll buy you a drink.  You can meet my pregnant woman if you're nice.

Flying into Traverse? I've heard rumor a member of this board might be traveling to Kalkaska in that time frame, if you can talk him into it I'll send both of you a blueberry cobbler and/or some cookies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-07-19, 14:26

Damn, I would try and meet up with you if you were in SE MI.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-19, 14:28

Last time I drove that far to meet someone I knew from the internet and share a smirinoff ice with them I ended up talking to Chris Hanson. No thanks. Not making that mistake again.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-07-19, 14:30

Don't meet up with Travis, Roc. You and your GF will be raising the baby in the pit.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-19, 15:30

I'll be in Michigan this weekend and all next week you tools.   3003718628

I'll be in Michigan this weekend and all next week you tools.   -9074c1dfb0931439

Last edited by NigelUno on 2017-07-19, 15:43; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-19, 15:38

I think I'm busy but thanks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-07-19, 15:50

Is that that piss water party Nigel?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-07-19, 15:54

Rocinante wrote:Is that that piss water party Nigel?
You've never been to Torch?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-07-19, 15:59

I try to avoid the inland lakes. We had a cabin on Crystal back in the day, but now I exclusively use the Great Lakes.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-07-19, 16:00

Actually pretty much Michigan and the GT Bay
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-07-19, 16:00

The lower tier lakes are for poor people.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-07-19, 16:01

Rocinante wrote:I try to avoid the inland lakes. We had a cabin on Crystal back in the day, but now I exclusively use the Great Lakes.
Well, its still Torch. South End. If you've never been, might be worth going to once, or not, if you can't go on the water.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-07-19, 16:03

Can I stay at your place?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-19, 16:04

Rocinante wrote:Is that that piss water party Nigel?

FYI...if you're hitting up Lake Michigan, make sure you check with the DNR. Some beaches have been closed due to e coli.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-07-19, 16:06

The Atlanta braves are racist.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2017-07-19, 16:09

I'll be in traverse city from today until Sunday for a bachelor party. Good times ahead.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2017-07-19, 16:30

Flying into metro friday morning for a wedding Saturday at st hugo's. Reception at pine knob. Flying out sunday night.

Will be at Lafeyette's Friday lunch. Beefcarver Friday dinner and Rusty Bucket Saturday lunch
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-19, 17:30

Can't, Roc. I'll be in, uh, London. Yeah.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-19, 17:50

InTenSity wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I try to avoid the inland lakes. We had a cabin on Crystal back in the day, but now I exclusively use the Great Lakes.
Well, its still Torch. South End. If you've never been, might be worth going to once, or not, if you can't go on the water.

If you're around on Saturday night, we might swing by the Dockside.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-19, 18:00

Sorry, hanging with pregnant women is not my scene.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-07-19, 18:18

Where is Ty? We gotta get these two together. It would be epic!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-19, 19:00

I'm staying home and moving furniture all week for the painters. I hate all of you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-19, 19:02

DWags wrote:I'm staying home and moving furniture all week for the painters. I hate all of you.

hire 2 HS kids and run for the lake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-19, 19:08

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:I'm staying home and moving furniture all week for the painters. I hate all of you.

Will you marry me?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-19, 19:14

LooseGoose wrote:

He has two kids. Their 3-point stances and Heisman poses aren't worth a damn; maybe they can do better with painting and moving. Of course, that's assuming Mrs. DWags taught them.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-19, 19:49

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Will you marry me?

Best not. Marriage is not my strong suit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down