Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nebraska transfer Andrew White told @CBSSports that he will visit Michigan State this weekend.

+4
tGreenWay
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
8 posters

Go down

Nebraska transfer Andrew White told @CBSSports that he will visit Michigan State this weekend. Empty Nebraska transfer Andrew White told @CBSSports that he will visit Michigan State this weekend.

Post by NigelUno Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:03 pm

‏@JonRothstein
Nebraska transfer Andrew White told @CBSSports that he will visit Michigan State this weekend. Recently visited Syracuse. Eligible in 16-17.

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/753983235940646912
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nebraska transfer Andrew White told @CBSSports that he will visit Michigan State this weekend. Empty Re: Nebraska transfer Andrew White told @CBSSports that he will visit Michigan State this weekend.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:08 pm

NigelUno wrote: ‏@JonRothstein
Nebraska transfer Andrew White told @CBSSports that he will visit Michigan State this weekend. Recently visited Syracuse. Eligible in 16-17.

If we only had a recruiting thread for tidbits like this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Nebraska transfer Andrew White told @CBSSports that he will visit Michigan State this weekend. Empty Re: Nebraska transfer Andrew White told @CBSSports that he will visit Michigan State this weekend.

Post by NigelUno Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:14 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote: ‏@JonRothstein

If we only had a recruiting thread for tidbits like this.

Nebraska transfer Andrew White told @CBSSports that he will visit Michigan State this weekend. 1f62d
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:17 pm

That's cool Nigel.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:18 pm

Averaged 16.6 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.1 steals a game last year.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:18 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:That's cool Nigel.

Hi OTPT. How are you? Have a good weekend.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Rack em.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:22 pm

NigelUno wrote:Averaged 16.6 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.1 steals a game last year.

Oh, basketball. The decaying mind of an old man immediately went to thoughts of football. But hoops is cool, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:23 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:That's cool Nigel.

Hi OTPT.  How are you?  Have a good weekend.  

I'm good. Pretty hungover at work today. Riding from brewery to brewery tomorrow on bikes. Think they are trying to hit 14 of them...Should rest tonight.

How are you Nigel?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:27 pm

DWags wrote:Rack em.

Smack em yack em.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:33 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Hi OTPT.  How are you?  Have a good weekend.  

I'm good. Pretty hungover at work today. Riding from brewery to brewery tomorrow on bikes. Think they are trying to hit 14 of them...Should rest tonight.

How are you Nigel?

I am well. Thank you. Don't let the dicks here get you down. Have fun tomorrow.

Nebraska transfer Andrew White told @CBSSports that he will visit Michigan State this weekend. 6a00d834519bc269e201156fc0c244970b-pi
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 pm

NigelUno wrote:

How are you Nigel?

Nebraska transfer Andrew White told @CBSSports that he will visit Michigan State this weekend. 6a00d834519bc269e201156fc0c244970b-pi

Those things now exist in EL. Saw a couple just yesterday.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:43 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I thought I heard you couldn't drink on them though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:44 pm

that's awesome and I would welcome this young man with open arms should he choose to attend MSU.

If he decides otherwise, he sucks and I wish him nothing but misfortune.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:45 pm

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

No idea. There was a keg on board with the logos from Lansing Brewing and one other place which I've now forgotten.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:45 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's awesome and I would welcome this young man with open arms should he choose to attend MSU.

Got him DWags. Took a little longer than I thought, but you still owe me tacos.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:47 pm

NigelUno wrote:

How are you Nigel?

Thanks, dude. Lots of dicks on here lately. Maybe it's the heat.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:49 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No idea. There was a keg on board with the logos from Lansing Brewing and one other place which I've now forgotten.

Wait, I can bike and drink beer? Do they know this in France?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:49 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's awesome and I would welcome this young man with open arms should he choose to attend MSU.

Got him DWags.  Took a little longer than I thought, but you still owe me tacos.
Nebraska transfer Andrew White told @CBSSports that he will visit Michigan State this weekend. 1494614055

Last edited by InTenSity on Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:50 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2016/05/06/party-bikes-offer-lansing-area-brewery-art-tours/83976534/

"Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on either party bike. They will provide water, though. Michigan passed a bill last summer allowing alcohol consumption on party bikes but gave local governments the power to prohibit it. East Lansing Mayor Pro Tem Ruth Beier said East Lansing has no such ordinance, but would introduce one if the party bikes allowed it. Lansing Councilwoman Carol Wood said the city doesn't have a ban on it either nor has there been a request to introduce one.

Capital City Bike-N-Brew charges $250 per tour and JoyRide charges $300. Routes are can be customized."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:52 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Nebraska transfer Andrew White told @CBSSports that he will visit Michigan State this weekend. 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:05 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Damn it. But that's pretty easy. Like Pavlov's dog. We need to assign degree of difficulty.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:08 pm

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Wait, forget it.

Nebraska transfer Andrew White told @CBSSports that he will visit Michigan State this weekend. Image19
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:11 pm

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Damn it. But that's pretty easy. Like Pavlov's dog. We need to assign degree of difficulty.
GO GREEN!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:14 pm

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2016/05/06/party-bikes-offer-lansing-area-brewery-art-tours/83976534/

"Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on either party bike. They will provide water, though. Michigan passed a bill last summer allowing alcohol consumption on party bikes but gave local governments the power to prohibit it. East Lansing Mayor Pro Tem Ruth Beier said East Lansing has no such ordinance, but would introduce one if the party bikes allowed it. Lansing Councilwoman Carol Wood said the city doesn't have a ban on it either nor has there been a request to introduce one.

Capital City Bike-N-Brew charges $250 per tour and JoyRide charges $300. Routes are can be customized."

I'll pass, anyway. I don't want to drop $250/300 to work that hard for my beer.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:16 pm

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Is this a movie reference I'm unaware of? They ride their bikes and drink wine in France, DWags.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:28 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Is this a movie reference I'm unaware of? They ride their bikes and drink wine in France, DWags.

As near as I can figure they only do steroids and ride bikes in France.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:49 pm

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Is this a movie reference I'm unaware of?  They ride their bikes and drink wine in France, DWags.

I don't care about any of that, DWags. Just bring me the local wine and I'll be a happy man.

Last edited by tGreenWay on Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:49 pm

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

wrong.

There is also erythropoiten, human growth hormone, clenbuterol, tamoxifan.. and various masking agents.

and it doesn't just occur in France.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:09 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Is that per seat or for the whole bike? If it fits 10 or 12 people, then that divided by $250 would be about $20-25/person, which isn't too bad.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:17 pm

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Is that per seat or for the whole bike? If it fits 10 or 12 people, then that divided by $250 would be about $20-25/person, which isn't too bad.

Goddamnit, InTenSity, do I look like a member of the Chamber of Commerce?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:26 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Kinda. I mean you live there and everything. Nebraska transfer Andrew White told @CBSSports that he will visit Michigan State this weekend. 328670334
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:58 pm

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Kinda. I mean you live there and everything. Nebraska transfer Andrew White told @CBSSports that he will visit Michigan State this weekend. 328670334

The Chamber is a little too uptight for me. I'm more a Convention & Visitors' Bureau kind of guy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:04 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

wrong.

There is also erythropoiten, human growth hormone, clenbuterol, tamoxifan.. and various masking agents.

and it doesn't just occur in France.

Which one is your specialty?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:58 am

19 points a game? Sign him up.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:02 pm

Good get.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:10 pm

Death Roe wrote:Good get.

Must get.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down