Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump and the undisclosed Putin meeting with only a Russian interpreter present.

+7
NigelUno
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
DWags
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trump and the undisclosed Putin meeting with only a Russian interpreter present.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump and the undisclosed Putin meeting with only a Russian interpreter present.

Post by msugolfguy 2017-07-19, 18:25

kingstonlake wrote:I fondly remember all the lunatics creaming their pants whenever Obama did as little as shake the hand of an Arab leader. And this dip shit is chumming it up in russian with an enemy that his admin is under investigation for potential treason.

Lol. And. It's. Just. Not. A. Big. Deal.

Well to be fair that confirmed to the right he was a Mulism.

However honestly leader's have secret discussion all the time. I probably care more about how the election was actually influenced, if at all then by Trumps dumb dumb move in meeting with Putin in private.

What I do find hard to believe is the pass people give him for not knowing his son met with the Russians. The people who he trusts the most and were to pretend he didn't know. That's a joke.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Trump and the undisclosed Putin meeting with only a Russian interpreter present.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump and the undisclosed Putin meeting with only a Russian interpreter present.

Post by DWags 2017-07-19, 18:37

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:flashback to when the mainstream media was upset about the mustard a black man put on his burger..

Trump and the undisclosed Putin meeting with only a Russian interpreter present.   - Page 2 Original

Or the ketchup he put on his steak....imagine that.

The mustard was one idiot...the ketchup was the whole press corp.

Ok I explained this once but I'll do it another way now. Pay attention

Fat Burger: launched a burger with gray poupon after Obama orders it.

How many five star restaurants are now going to burn a 54 dollar piece of meat and serve it with ketchup on it?

Plus the cocksucker drove on a green with his cart. The guys an idiot with no taste.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-19, 18:38

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

The problem is that you're asking for something impossible since ANY other administration would have released information and notes about the meeting immediately after.

Not true. Or better yet link me to transcripts of Bush I or Bush II's after dinner conversations. That way I won't get the stupid "Obama!" or "Clinton!" responses.

No it is. You can google it yourself. Have fun skippy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-07-19, 18:56

I'm guessing if MSU's athletic department were under investigation for a cover up with the Nassar ordeal, and Hollis and Nassar were seen chumming it up at Applebee's it might leave a bad taste in people's mouths.

Well anybody with common sense, anyway.

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2017-07-19, 18:56; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-19, 18:56

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

To be fair, ordering a steak well-done with ketchup is basically a war crime compared to putting grey poupon on a burger. Huge difference in degree.

Speaking from the perspective of a non Trump voter you're right. Others would consider it snobbery.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-19, 18:58

DWags wrote:How many five star restaurants are now going to burn a 54 dollar piece of meat and serve it with ketchup on it?

Every Single One of them when your run of the mill Billionaire orders it. The difference is that most places wouldn't make an issue of it and embarrass their customer. They have more class than that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-19, 19:00

kingstonlake wrote:I'm guessing if MSU's athletic department were under investigation for a cover up with the Nassar ordeal, and Hollis and Nassar were seen chumming it up at Applebee's it might leave a bad taste in people's mouths.

So you're going to drag a sex scandal into this? Jeezus.

It was a State dinner. The position you take above is that he shouldn't have attended?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-07-19, 19:00

LooseGoose wrote:
Cameron wrote:

To be fair, ordering a steak well-done with ketchup is basically a war crime compared to putting grey poupon on a burger. Huge difference in degree.

Speaking from the perspective of a non Trump voter you're right. Others would consider it snobbery.

Those people are idiots. It's mustard, not fucking caviar or something. They sell it at Wal-Mart.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-19, 19:00

LooseGoose wrote:

Not true. Or better yet link me to transcripts of Bush I or Bush II's after dinner conversations. That way I won't get the stupid "Obama!" or "Clinton!" responses.

lol, thanks for confirming they don't exist for any President in the past.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-19, 19:06

LooseGoose wrote:

Yes they do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-19, 19:07

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:How many five star restaurants are now going to burn a 54 dollar piece of meat and serve it with ketchup on it?

Every Single One of them when your run of the mill Billionaire orders it. The difference is that most places wouldn't make an issue of it and embarrass their customer. They have more class than that.

Lol. Go back in the kitchen and see what the chef is doing. It's my guess they have a bus boy cook it..... with ketchup
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-07-19, 19:13

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I'm guessing if MSU's athletic department were under investigation for a cover up with the Nassar ordeal, and Hollis and Nassar were seen chumming it up at Applebee's it might leave a bad taste in people's mouths.

So you're going to drag a sex scandal into this? Jeezus.

It was a State dinner. The position you take above is that he shouldn't have attended?

Uh no. That's not what I'm saying.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-19, 20:20

There are people who will defend anything and everything this President has done because he's nominated a judge that will help overturn Roe v Wade.

The fact the same President has admitted he lied about Comey recordings and admitted in a plea agreement he ordered shredding of subpoened documents (contempt of court) during an investigation of Civil Rights violations of Trump

There is nothing including sexual molestation this President has admitted to that will deter some people including one here from justify and tolerate everything Trump does because Roe v Wade will be overturned.

Selling out

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2017-07-19, 20:26; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-19, 20:21

The big scoop blew up and they come up with this weak sauce and you all buy it. Not gonna question for a moment the Bullshit they fed you to start this story.

NBC News‏Verified account @NBCNews 2h2 hours ago
More
Experts concerned Trump-Putin conversation wasn't translated properly and sent wrong message to other world leaders http://nbcnews.to/2ubM4cp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-19, 20:22

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yes they do.

Can you verify that statement in any way?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-19, 20:32

LooseGoose wrote:The big scoop blew up and they come up with this weak sauce and you all buy it. Not gonna question for a moment the Bullshit they fed you to start this story.

More
Experts concerned Trump-Putin conversation wasn't translated properly and sent wrong message to other world leaders http://nbcnews.to/2ubM4cp

So nearly every foreign policy and national security expert that has commented is pushing bullshit? Ok.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-19, 20:34

So, now it's become a 15 minute meeting.

Is that the first acknowledgement that it was a meeting?

And they talked about adoption?

Trump and the undisclosed Putin meeting with only a Russian interpreter present.   - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-19, 20:36

LooseGoose wrote:The big scoop blew up and they come up with this weak sauce and you all buy it. Not gonna question for a moment the Bullshit they fed you to start this story.

More

Remember when you posted the picture of the Russian lady and said she was a Dem plant?

Who fed you that bullshit? Did you question it? Will you admit it was bullshit?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-07-19, 20:39

I guess I'm confused. Did he ot didn't he meet with Putin with no untied states official present or not? Jesus, I guess people just don't give a crap about transparency anymore. It's not like he huddled with a freaking allie. It's a guy widely considered to have ok'd or turned a blind eye to murdering opponents, supports a genocide perp in Syria, and who our own intelligence community says meddled in an election. And he sits there in private, chummy chummy with him, while our allies sit by and watch. What an ass bag.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-19, 20:46

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:flashback to when the mainstream media was upset about the mustard a black man put on his burger..

Trump and the undisclosed Putin meeting with only a Russian interpreter present.   - Page 2 Original

You sure about that?

I'll help you out with a link:

Dijon Derangement Syndrome: Conservative media attack Obama for burger order

Are you being fed bullshit, or spreading it? Or both?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-19, 23:44

LooseGoose wrote:

I'm not even sure what you're saying don't exist but the burden of proof is is on you here champ. I post shit showing that you're full of shit all the time (typically you just ignore those posts and skip the rest of the thread. I'll trust you read them though.) so have at it. Show me that other presidents regularly don't report their hour long one on ones with the president of Russia and also don't bother having any other American involved and I'll buy you a coke. Also I won't ignore it like you do since I'm not a coward.

The funny thing here is that I'm the one saying "yeah I don't think he's doing anything technically wrong other than being a dipshit, it's not some massive cover up" and even that your snowflake feelings couldn't handle.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-07-19, 23:49

I guess it's possible non of our traditional allies have the stomach to sit and talk with him for more than a couple minutes. So why not cozy up to your friends. Trump and the undisclosed Putin meeting with only a Russian interpreter present.   - Page 2 2599972566
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-19, 23:49

LooseGoose wrote:

I'm not even sure what you're saying don't exist but the burden of proof is is on you here champ. I post shit showing that you're full of shit all the time (typically you just ignore those posts and skip the rest of the thread. I'll trust you read them though.) so have at it. Show me that other presidents regularly don't report their hour long one on ones with the president of Russia and also don't bother having any other American involved and I'll buy you a coke. Also I won't ignore it like you do since I'm not a coward.

The funny thing here is that I'm the one saying "yeah I don't think he's doing anything technically wrong other than being a dipshit, it's not some massive cover up" and even that your snowflake feelings couldn't handle.

If I do it, will you buy me a quinoa burger?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-19, 23:51

kingstonlake wrote:I guess it's possible non of our traditional allies have the stomach to sit and talk with him for more than a couple minutes. So why not cozy up to your friends. Trump and the undisclosed Putin meeting with only a Russian interpreter present.   - Page 2 2599972566

I think that our traditional allies need to do us a little bit more of a solid and butter him up like our enemies do. Make him feel like special president Big Boy and he's gonna do whatever they want him to.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-19, 23:51

Turtleneck wrote:

Sure!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-19, 23:58

Turtleneck wrote:

Sure!

Will you eat one, too?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-19, 23:59

Turtleneck wrote:

Sure!

Will you eat one, too?

Sounds gross
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-20, 00:00

Turtleneck wrote:

Will you eat one, too?

Sounds gross

You sound gross.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-20, 00:03

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yes they do.

Can you verify that statement in any way?

Yes
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-20, 00:04

Turtleneck wrote:

Sounds gross

You sound gross.
Turtleneck wrote:

Sounds gross

You sound gross.

You are gross. What's a quinoa burger taste like turtleneck?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-20, 00:09

kingstonlake wrote:I guess it's possible non of our traditional allies have the stomach to sit and talk with him for more than a couple minutes. So why not cozy up to your friends. Trump and the undisclosed Putin meeting with only a Russian interpreter present.   - Page 2 2599972566

I think that our traditional allies need to do us a little bit more of a solid and butter him up like our enemies do. Make him feel like special president Big Boy and he's gonna do whatever they want him to.

Seems like Macron is waaaaaay ahead of me.

Trump and the undisclosed Putin meeting with only a Russian interpreter present.   - Page 2 Img_2616
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-20, 01:05

Hang on a second. Goose, are you saying the fifteen minute conversation Donnie had with Vladdy at the dinner table, where Trump says they exchanged pleasantries, is the only meeting? What happened to the one hour meeting that took place later that evening? The one with three people in the room? Was it confirmed that meeting with Putin, Trump, and the Russian interpreter did not take place? Because everything I've heard and read today and tonight still refers to the post-dinner one hour meeting, and I've seen no retractions.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-20, 09:05

tGreenWay wrote:Hang on a second. Goose, are you saying the fifteen minute conversation Donnie had with Vladdy at the dinner table, where Trump says they exchanged pleasantries, is the only meeting? What happened to the one hour meeting that took place later that evening? The one with three people in the room? Was it confirmed that meeting with Putin, Trump, and the Russian interpreter did not take place? Because everything I've heard and read today and tonight still refers to the post-dinner one hour meeting, and I've seen no retractions.

the post dinner meeting happened at the table. The one buzzfeed reported 10 days ago before the big scoops.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2