Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me more about why it's ok to abort those dumb, unfeeling fetuses?

+14
InTenSity
Herbie Green
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
msugolfguy
tGreenWay
Cym Jim
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
Cameron
DWags
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tell me more about why it's ok to abort those dumb, unfeeling fetuses? - Page 3 Empty Re: Tell me more about why it's ok to abort those dumb, unfeeling fetuses?

Post by Guest 2017-08-02, 11:19

Bob still defending Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin even in the face of overwhelming evidence showing the early and common narratives were all a big lie.

You can do better.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Tell me more about why it's ok to abort those dumb, unfeeling fetuses? - Page 3 Empty Re: Tell me more about why it's ok to abort those dumb, unfeeling fetuses?

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-02, 11:38

Of Course Abortion Should Be a Litmus Test for Democrats
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/opinion/trump-democrats-abortion-litmus-test.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-02, 11:56

LooseGoose wrote:Bob still defending Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin even in the face of overwhelming evidence showing the early and common narratives were all a big lie.

You can do better.

I'm sorry that I point out the hypocrisy and immorality of the fine, upstanding "pro life" movement.

but, please, keep on believing the mainstream media/right wing narrative that these unarmed black kids deserved to be murdered..

again, I'm sorry that me being truly and consistently "pro life" upsets you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-02, 13:20

Hey Goose - let's me and you hook up one cold winter night in Mio and practice makin' ourselves some babies..

afro Tell me more about why it's ok to abort those dumb, unfeeling fetuses? - Page 3 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-02, 13:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Hey Goose - let's me and you hook up one cold winter night in Mio and practice makin' ourselves some babies..

afro Tell me more about why it's ok to abort those dumb, unfeeling fetuses? - Page 3 969504605

I do not think you know how baby making works, Bob.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-02, 13:25

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Hey Goose - let's me and you hook up one cold winter night in Mio and practice makin' ourselves some babies..

That's why he said practice
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-02, 13:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Travis knows what time it is.

Tell me more about why it's ok to abort those dumb, unfeeling fetuses? - Page 3 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-02, 13:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-02, 14:09

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:bump..

remind you that a majority of "pro-life" folks support the death penalty. Tell me more about why it's ok to abort those dumb, unfeeling fetuses? - Page 3 502811600

And I'll remind you 40,000 abortions per 1 execution. Innocent baby vs convicted felon.

Good comparison Bob.

Tell me more about why it's ok to abort those dumb, unfeeling fetuses? - Page 3 502811600 The pro-life equivocation.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-02, 14:34

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

And I'll remind you 40,000 abortions per 1 execution. Innocent baby vs convicted felon.

Good comparison Bob.

Tell me more about why it's ok to abort those dumb, unfeeling fetuses? - Page 3 502811600 The pro-life equivocation.
Tell me more about why it's ok to abort those dumb, unfeeling fetuses? - Page 3 502811600

gotta love the "pro lifers" who are so "pro life" that they're able to justify killing people. Tell me more about why it's ok to abort those dumb, unfeeling fetuses? - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-02, 14:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Tell me more about why it's ok to abort those dumb, unfeeling fetuses? - Page 3 502811600

gotta love the "pro lifers" who are so "pro life" that they're able to justify killing people. Tell me more about why it's ok to abort those dumb, unfeeling fetuses? - Page 3 502811600

So now killing one to save many isn't ok? Others were arguing the opposite in this thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-02, 14:46

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Tell me more about why it's ok to abort those dumb, unfeeling fetuses? - Page 3 502811600

So now killing one to save many isn't ok?   Others were arguing the opposite in this thread.
you can think and feel whatever you want.. I just happen to think that every life has value and every life matters.

whether it's an aborted baby who would've grown up with blonde ringlets bouncing as she chased butterflies at the suburban park... or a scary black guy on death row. Every life is a life.

I know.. crazy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-02, 14:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So now killing one to save many isn't ok?   Others were arguing the opposite in this thread.
you can think and feel whatever you want.. I just happen to think that every life has value and every life matters.

whether it's an aborted baby who would've grown up with blonde ringlets bouncing as she chased butterflies at the suburban park... or a scary black guy on death row. Every life is a life.

I know.. crazy.

I'll believe the every life thing when I see you going after supporters of abortion as strongly as you do supporters of the death penalty. Until then it's just more empty words like "safe, legal and rare".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-02, 14:50

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I know.. crazy.

I'll believe the every life thing when I see you going after supporters of abortion as strongly as you do supporters of the death penalty. Until then it's just more empty words like "safe, legal and rare".
as I said, you're welcome to think and feel whatever you want.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-08-02, 18:20

I'm ok with the death penalty and abortion.

So I'm perfect.

cheers
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-08-02, 18:51

LooseGoose wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Let's get something straight, first. At what stage of development do you consider a fetus to be equivalent to a newborn infant?

Because I think I know your answer, and if I'm remembering correctly how you think/feel about this, then I am correct in thinking it's not worth my time trying to discuss this topic with you.

My answer probably won't be exactly what you expect but at the same time too "radical" for you to discuss.

0-5 weeks I think people could debate.

5 weeks onward there is a verifiable heartbeat which for most people is the sign of a life.

Draw your own conclusions.

I have already drawn some conclusions of my own. I was asking for yours, but you didn't exactly give them to me.

I asked because you typically will refer to fetuses as babies or children, so I was curious if there was in fact any stage of development from fertilization onward that you would refer to it as a fetus and not a child.

For example, if the egg has been fertilized but has not yet implanted, is that a baby?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-02, 19:44

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

My answer probably won't be exactly what you expect but at the same time too "radical" for you to discuss.

0-5 weeks I think people could debate.

5 weeks onward there is a verifiable heartbeat which for most people is the sign of a life.

Draw your own conclusions.

I have already drawn some conclusions of my own. I was asking for yours, but you didn't exactly give them to me.

I asked because you typically will refer to fetuses as babies or children, so I was curious if there was in fact any stage of development from fertilization onward that you would refer to it as a fetus and not a child.

For example, if the egg has been fertilized but has not yet implanted, is that a baby?

As I said above, I'm firm from the moment that there's a heartbeat. For any other human and most animals that's how we define alive or dead. If we can detect a heartbeat, they're alive.

Prior to there being a heartbeat I don't think it's right, nor moral to terminate a pregnancy but wouldn't be as strident that you're ending a life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-02, 20:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Cameron wrote:

As I said above, I'm firm from the moment that there's a heartbeat. For any other human and most animals that's how we define alive or dead. If we can detect a heartbeat, they're alive.

Prior to there being a heartbeat I don't think it's right, nor moral to terminate a pregnancy but wouldn't be as strident that you're ending a life.

And even though they couldn't live outside the womb, the woman's body is sustaining the fetus, we should give the fetus full fledge rights separate from the woman's? That's nuts.

Yet, ask for permission to marry if you're gay or fight for your country if you're trans... fuck you.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-02, 22:46

I'm confused. The same people against gay rights, trans, whatever love to split hairs about abortion and fetuses. Anyone care to help me understand this thought process or do I not want to go that route?

What if that fetus has the gay? Cool to abort?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-03, 07:44

kingstonlake wrote:I'm ok with the death penalty and abortion.

So I'm perfect.

cheers
welcome to the Brotherhood of Consistency.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-03, 07:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm confused. The same people against gay rights, trans, whatever love to split hairs about abortion and fetuses. Anyone care to help me understand this thought process or do I not want to go that route?

Strawman.

Point out one time I've advocated limiting the rights of gays.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-03, 07:46

LooseGoose wrote:
Cameron wrote:

As I said above, I'm firm from the moment that there's a heartbeat.  For any other human and most animals that's how we define alive or dead.  If we can detect a heartbeat, they're alive.  

FYI, it's a well established fact that death row inmates and unarmed black kids killed by police officers have a heart beat.

#TheMoreYouKnow
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-03, 07:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm confused. The same people against gay rights, trans, whatever love to split hairs about abortion and fetuses. Anyone care to help me understand this thought process or do I not want to go that route?

I do wonder what the staunch pro-life advocates would think if there was a way to see into the future.. and that future consisted of a zygote who would one day grow up to be a smart, independent female with an email account..

it's a dilemma for the ages.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-03, 07:52

LooseGoose wrote:

Strawman.

But those that advocate to take women's rights away also advocate or on the side of taking rights like marriage away from gay people. But you know that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-03, 08:04

The sage in Mio wants to place limits on other's rights but doesn't like the idea of losing his shit to search and seizure if he gets caught with a stash of weed although he supports Jeff Sessions and his lying boss.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-03, 08:06

GRR Spartan wrote:The sage in Mio wants to place limits on other's rights but doesn't like the idea of losing his shit to search and seizure if he gets caught with a stash of weed although he supports Jeff Sessions and his lying boss.

It's too bad you have to go through life this bitter. Perhaps you need a stash.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-03, 08:48

you want to go through life breaking the rules you as you see fit and show up here daily acting like you know better about my daughter's personal decision making  and millions like her.  You don't know shit about her, the daughters of other posters or the rest of the women living in the US of child bearing age.

Just like you have no answer for the whine thread about The state and the special needs couple in Oregon.  "Just leave them alone".   Can't do that because Oregon and we as a society are responsible for children when they are born.  

Smoke your dope.  Pray you don't lose all your shit to a gung ho law enforcement team through search and seizure.  Support the patholgical liar you voted for last November.

But don't preach.  I don't care if you smoke a part of your stash daily.  Just don't come here daily thinking  you are the sole arbitor of truth and anyone who disagrees is a less than American.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-03, 09:06

GRR Spartan wrote:you want to go through life breaking the rules you as you see fit and show up here daily acting like you know better about my daughter's personal decision making  and millions like her.  You don't know shit about her, the daughters of other posters or the rest of the women living in the US of child bearing age.

Just like you have no answer for the whine thread about The state and the special needs couple in Oregon.  "Just leave them alone".   Can't do that because Oregon and we as a society are responsible for children when they are born.  

Smoke your dope.  Pray you don't lose all your shit to a gung ho law enforcement team through search and seizure.  Support the patholgical liar you voted for last November.

But don't preach.  I don't care if you smoke a part of your stash daily.  Just don't come here daily thinking  you are the sole arbitor of truth and anyone who disagrees is a less than American.

Jesus you're blind. You rant and rave with every answer about how high and stupid I am as I live in a "poor" county etc, etc. You're why Dems lose. Live it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-03, 09:20

i'm not the one who identified the place of your residence.

I'm not the one who said you regularly smoked marijuana

I'm not the one who said you really don't like searchnand seizure.

I'm not the one making excuses for people shooting young unarmed black men

Comes down to I'm a US citizen, USN veteran who thinks we need to be tolerant of people's personal choices that includes your right to own guns (just register them like your boat and car) your right to smoke dope, your right to drink and a woman's right to choose to terminate a pregnancy and the right to live life without religion stuffed down my throat.

Live and let live. Something you and your fellow zealots have shown that some of you are incapable of doing looking at the support Eric Rudolph got and the praise pro life groups heap on people who do fake interviews and edit video.

Any means necessary is dangerous two way street.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-03, 09:36

LOL, you are the one that feels obligated to precede each rant with that run down.

The unarmed black man part is new though and a lie.   But carry on I know truth means little to you once you're rolling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-03, 10:30

reminder bump that folks on death row have a heart beat that can be detected.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-03, 10:36

LooseGoose wrote:

Strawman.

The world does not revolve around you. Do trans people have a heartbeat?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-10, 11:02

It's too bad this woman wasn't brave enough to kill her child to save herself.....she'd be a hero to the abortion crowd then.

Pregnant Michigan mom fights lethal brain tumor, hopes to give birth

Carrie DeKlyen, 37, a mother of five children from Wyoming, Michigan, was diagnosed with Glioblastoma multiforme in April and had surgery to remove the tumor at Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus in Grand Rapids. Shortly after that, DeKlyen was accepted into a clinical trial at University Hospital for treatment.

Two weeks later, however, the family's plans were altered when it was discovered she was pregnant with her sixth child.

The family is now hoping DeKlyen, who is 21 weeks pregnant, can reach the 28-week mark so that the baby can be delivered.

"It was Carrie and Nick's decision and they chose to continue with trying to have the baby," DeKlyen's sister-in-law Sonya Nelson said. "Everybody who knows Carrie loves her."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-10, 11:13

A hero. Man you are fucked up.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-10, 11:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:A hero. Man you are fucked up.
if she were an unarmed black kid murdered by police, it'd be just another thug who deserved to get killed.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-08-10, 11:51

LooseGoose wrote:It's too bad this woman wasn't brave enough to kill her child to save herself.....she'd be a hero to the abortion crowd then.

Pregnant Michigan mom fights lethal brain tumor, hopes to give birth

Carrie DeKlyen, 37, a mother of five children from Wyoming, Michigan, was diagnosed with Glioblastoma multiforme in April and had surgery to remove the tumor at Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus in Grand Rapids. Shortly after that, DeKlyen was accepted into a clinical trial at University Hospital for treatment.

Two weeks later, however, the family's plans were altered when it was discovered she was pregnant with her sixth child.

The family is now hoping DeKlyen, who is 21 weeks pregnant, can reach the 28-week mark so that the baby can be delivered.

"It was Carrie and Nick's decision and they chose to continue with trying to have the baby," DeKlyen's sister-in-law Sonya Nelson said. "Everybody who knows Carrie loves her."

You are seriously fucked up dude.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-10, 11:51

Sorry but that's as fucked up as anything you've ever said. I guess you chuckle at shit you write but I never can figure out where you're at. 16 year olds are adults when they get shot, they're kids when they read a teen mag. Trumps a moron, no he isn't.

Whatever. I'm hoping for the best for that family. It's really a tragic situation.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-10, 13:15

Sorry that a story about a woman placing her child's life in front of her own upsets everyone so much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-10, 13:46

The faux sorry from our resident anti-abortion zealot is as phony as his claims that it's not about limiting women's choices.

Religious leaders and retirees know better.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-10, 13:54

I'm confused since nothing in that article actually suggests that an abortion would help her. It reads as if she's going to die no matter what (that's what the word terminal means fyi) and she's trying to hold to be able to give birth first. So i don't even understand the point Goose is trying to make even if you get past his nutty comments.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next