Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey GreenWay! So you say nothing out of Trump's mouth is to be believed...

2 posters

Go down

Hey GreenWay! So you say nothing out of Trump's mouth is to be believed... Empty Hey GreenWay! So you say nothing out of Trump's mouth is to be believed...

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-01, 17:50

...well you are going to love this...

At one point during the interview, Trump seemed annoyed that one of the Wall Street Journal reporters in the room called the reaction to his July 24 Boy Scouts speech “mixed.”

“There was no mix there. That was a standing ovation from the time I walked out to the time I left, and for five minutes after I had already gone. There was no mix,” Trump said.

He added: “And I got a call from the head of the Boy Scouts saying it was the greatest speech that was ever made to them, and they were very thankful. So there was – there was no mix.”

The chief of the Boy Scouts subsequently apologized for the political nature of the speech.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/01/trump-wall-street-journal-interview-full-transcript-241214
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey GreenWay! So you say nothing out of Trump's mouth is to be believed... Empty Re: Hey GreenWay! So you say nothing out of Trump's mouth is to be believed...

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-01, 17:54

•Biggest crowd ever to see a presidential inauguration.
•Won the election with both the most electoral votes and the popular vote.
•Respects the LGBT communities.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Hey GreenWay! So you say nothing out of Trump's mouth is to be believed... Empty Re: Hey GreenWay! So you say nothing out of Trump's mouth is to be believed...

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-01, 17:56

Add-1:

•Hands are normal size
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down