Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberal Financial advice revisited.

+2
kingstonlake
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Liberal Financial advice revisited. Empty Liberal Financial advice revisited.

Post by Guest Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 10:05

Liberal Financial advice revisited. DGOnUp3XkAEdPMc
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Liberal Financial advice revisited. Empty Re: Liberal Financial advice revisited.

Post by DWags Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 10:24

LooseGoose wrote:Liberal Financial advice revisited. DGOnUp3XkAEdPMc

What were his stocks?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Liberal Financial advice revisited. Empty Re: Liberal Financial advice revisited.

Post by kingstonlake Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 10:26

I think the stock market is a fair indicator for how the average American is faring in this economy. It affords us all equal opportunities to succeed.

Sincerely

Phil Mickelson. Wink

Last edited by kingstonlake on Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 10:27; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 10:26

Paul Krugman: The Economic Fallout

By PAUL KRUGMAN
COMMENT
2016-11-09T00:42:44-05:0012:42 AM ET
It really does now look like President Donald J. Trump, and markets are plunging. When might we expect them to recover?

Frankly, I find it hard to care much, even though this is my specialty. The disaster for America and the world has so many aspects that the economic ramifications are way down my list of things to fear.

Still, I guess people want an answer: If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 10:33

Where your heroes in the Bush administration right about Iraq? Cheney predicted on the Meet the Press that US soldiers in Iraq would be "greeted as liberators." How did that go? How many people were killed by Krugman's article? Anxiously awaiting your answer.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 10:56

The stock market is suuuuuuuch a bad thing to hang all of your accomplishments on (I know that you're just taking cues from your daddy, just look at Twitter.org so I'm really talking about him not you.) as we all know, it could all change tomorrow and you and he look like such dipshits.

Hell, back in October I remember you saying quite a few times that whoever wins they are going to have to deal with a recession eventually, and you were almost certainly right. Which makes your decision to open this thread for future bumping even weirder.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 11:01

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The stock market is suuuuuuuch a bad thing to hang all of your accomplishments on (I know that you're just taking cues from your daddy, just look at Twitter.org so I'm really talking about him not you.) as we all know, it could all change tomorrow and you and he look like such dipshits.

Hell, back in October I remember you saying quite a few times that whoever wins they are going to have to deal with a recession eventually, and you were almost certainly right. Which makes your decision to open this thread for future bumping even weirder.

Good point.

The American economy is pretty dynamic with lots of component parts, so I am not quick to blame a bad economy on a president or give a president too much credit for a good economy.

Since Goose wants to give as much credit to Trump as humanly possible, if there is a recession or a downward turn in the economy, will he put that in Trump's lap? I think we all know the answer. That will be Obama's fault. Well, Obama and Hillary's fault.

Last edited by Turtleneck on Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 11:03; edited 2 times in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 11:02

On Obama's  inauguration day in Jan 09 the Dow closed at 7949 and a lot of conservatives and political cheerleaders were in "See!" Mode.  They wanted to ignore the rest of the world was in The Great Recession along with the US.

On Obama's 2nd inauguration day the Dow was above 11,000 and when Obama left The White House and the Dow closed at 19742.

Amateur pundits like the OP disappeared into the woodwork or quit being economic naysayers .  Now they've reappeared in their full cheerleading outfits.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 11:20

Turtleneck wrote:

Where your heroes in the Bush administration right about Iraq? Cheney predicted on the Meet the Press that US soldiers in Iraq would be "greeted as liberators." How did that go? How many people were killed by Krugman's article? Anxiously awaiting your answer.

LMAO @ you dredging up Bush. Please remember this the next time someone doesnt like me bringing up history.

Now...wtf does that have to do with poor financial advice from Libs?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 11:25

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

LMAO @ you dredging up Bush. Please remember this the next time someone doesnt like me bringing up history.

Now...wtf does that have to do with poor financial advice from Libs?

Turtleneck wrote:

Good point.

The American economy is pretty dynamic with lots of component parts, so I am not quick to blame a bad economy on a president or give a president too much credit for a good economy.

Since Goose wants to give as much credit to Trump as humanly possible, if there is a recession or a downward turn in the economy, will he put that in Trump's lap? I think we all know the answer. That will be Obama's fault. Well, Obama and Hillary's fault.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 13:08

Bush made 3-4 major errors as President.  
He cut taxes and doubled down and cut them again while escalating spending after 9-11.  
He went headlong into Iraq  on Cheney's advice that was based on a false premise.
Refused to raise taxes back to pre-cut levels to pay for the war.  

Bush1, Clinton, Bush2 and Obama all were transparent regarding the finances and none were ever investigated for having themselves or their children potentially colluding with an adversarial government to gain an election advantage.

Based on some supporters here we should expect a Dow at  49,900 as Trump's second term comes to a close.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 13:55

Bush, bush Bush.....lol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 13:56

Turtleneck wrote:

Good point.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 17:12

The sage of Mio who calls everyone elese hypocrites gives Trump a backhanded compliment on his mystery finances while defending his hero.

I brought up Bush2 because The sage from Mio decided it was time to publically polish Trump's balls.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 17:22

So, what stocks did that guy get rid of Goose? Did they all go up? How do we know he didn't get it right? What did he have?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 18:58

I personally don't trust any financial advice that replaces the word "you" with the letter "u," so I avoided that catastrophe.

Also, I don't have kids, and my nonexistent kids don't have education accounts.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 19:45

GRR Spartan wrote:The sage of Mio who calls everyone elese hypocrites gives Trump a backhanded compliment on his mystery finances while defending his hero.

I brought up Bush2 because The sage from Mio decided it was time to publically polish Trump's balls.

Polish Trumps balls....god you're an ass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 20:35

So what stocks did he have? Anybody?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down