Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The boners keep bumping my Apple Stock Play thread, so I will start one here for the real players.

3 posters

Go down

The boners keep bumping my Apple Stock Play thread, so I will start one here for the real players. Empty The boners keep bumping my Apple Stock Play thread, so I will start one here for the real players.

Post by tanfan! Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:07 am

Is the apple stock play over? I bought in at $551.00.  Looked like a crappy play but now looking good. Will Yahoo climb above 40? Will Disney split at 120 like is has the last three splits? J & J, what a great pick that turned out to be. Nice long term play. I am just a dollar cost averager, but that strategy has worked out well for me. I can't time the effing market, so I buy religiously and it's worked out for me. Fu ck play affraid
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The boners keep bumping my Apple Stock Play thread, so I will start one here for the real players. Empty Re: The boners keep bumping my Apple Stock Play thread, so I will start one here for the real players.

Post by Zapp Brannigan Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:52 am

Tanfan! wrote:Is the apple stock play over? I bought in at $551.00.  Looked like a crappy play but now looking good. Will Yahoo climb above 40? Will Disney split at 120 like is has the last three splits? J & J, what a great pick that turned out to be. Nice long term play. I am just a dollar cost averager, but that strategy has worked out well for me. I can't time the effing market, so I buy religiously and it's worked out for me. Fu ck play affraid

I'm thinking about taking profits if/when AAPL pops to $100 now that it has gone through the 7:1 split. Currently up 30% since I bought back in at the end of January so figure it has to take a bit of a breather soon - right?
Zapp Brannigan
Zapp Brannigan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The boners keep bumping my Apple Stock Play thread, so I will start one here for the real players. Empty Re: The boners keep bumping my Apple Stock Play thread, so I will start one here for the real players.

Post by MasonGuy Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:43 pm

I don't believe Disney is done and am glad I have some. I have also enjoyed HPQ these last few months as well. Everything else is mutual funds because I don't pretend to understand what drives this market. Real Estate is easier...
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:03 pm

I was out of the country and doing what I do best, not keeping track of this stuff and I had no idea my apple stock split 7 to 1. LOL. I am such a loser. **** losing
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down