Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just came over my phone somebody with the first name Sloan just won the us open.

+10
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
By-Tor
Motown Spartan
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just came over my phone somebody with the first name Sloan just won the us open.  Empty Just came over my phone somebody with the first name Sloan just won the us open.

Post by DWags 2017-09-09, 17:28

And I don't know if it's men's or women's. Tennis can't have very good ratings anymore.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Just came over my phone somebody with the first name Sloan just won the us open.  Empty Re: Just came over my phone somebody with the first name Sloan just won the us open.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-09-09, 17:31

She's young and fairly cute.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0429/mag_mag15sloane_001.jpg
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Just came over my phone somebody with the first name Sloan just won the us open.  Empty Re: Just came over my phone somebody with the first name Sloan just won the us open.

Post by DWags 2017-09-09, 17:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:She's young and fairly cute.

So are 90% of these girls on campus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-09-09, 17:36

I just read she was like 957th in the world a month ago.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-09, 17:55

I'll bet Sloan has divorced Ferris by now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2017-09-09, 18:19

Sloan Peterson?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-09, 18:26

Motown Spartan wrote:Sloan Peterson?

Yep, she was Sloane Bueller for awhile, but has retaken her maiden name since the breakup.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2017-09-09, 20:33

DWags wrote:

I must say that the the talent on campus so far this season is the best I've ever seen. Could be the way they are dressing, I don't know, but it's been tough keeping eye contact with anyone for more than 10 seconds at the tailgate.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-09-09, 21:05

Floyd Robertson wrote:I just read she was like 957th in the world a month ago.

Stephens is 24, was in the Top 100 7 years ago as a teenager, Top 30 two years ago.
Think she had some injury issues in '16 but I'll admit in the last decade the only US woman tennis player in Opens we've heard about were the Williams sisters.

Watched the last two points of her match and an announcer said this US Open win was worth about $3M. Don't know if that included additional endorsement money or that was bonus money written into her endorsement deal.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-09-10, 21:07

Are they still grunting like a 60yr old man with explosive diarrhea?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-10, 23:44

gHost Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I'll bet Sloan has divorced Ferris by now.
Yeah first person I thought of too. Maybe Fwags hasn't seen the film.

I looked her up. Still looks pretty freaking good for a 50-year-old. Side note: Her first marriage was to Sean Connery's son, and her current marriage is to one of Jim Henson's sons.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-11, 00:21

I like the name Sloan. Nadal won the men's, wags. You should recognize his name, no?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-11, 08:53

gHost Spartan wrote:
Coconut Sid wrote:

Why didn't you show up at Crunchy's bro?
I was at Hop Cat bro. No cellphone number, no meet up.
I actually swung into Hop Cat Friday night for a quick beer.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-11, 08:53

I used to smoke pot with Sloan Kettering and Johnny Hopkins.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-11, 08:57

gHost Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I actually swung into Hop Cat Friday night for a quick beer.
Love that place. Food isn't great but overall it's a nice experience.
I give it a hard time (for good reason), but the vibe is decent.. food is extraordinarily overpriced for the product they provide.. service is good.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-11, 09:09

DWags wrote:

And with this post this thread took a very creepy turn..............
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-11, 10:48

gHost Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I give it a hard time (for good reason), but the vibe is decent.. food is extraordinarily overpriced for the product they provide.. service is good.
Is the food overpriced? I thought it was about average price.
I was a little hungry - looked at the menu and decided not to pay $13.50 for a patty melt. Ended up grabbing a quick burrito at El Az for $4.50.

I'm thrifty.

oh - and my wife hadn't given me my allowance yet.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-11, 10:54

I think it's pronounced Sloane.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-11, 11:13

gHost Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I was a little hungry - looked at the menu and decided not to pay $13.50 for a patty melt. Ended up grabbing a quick burrito at El Az for $4.50.

I'm thrifty.

$13 for a cheeseburger and fries is about right
live it up.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-11, 11:35

gHost Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I was a little hungry - looked at the menu and decided not to pay $13.50 for a patty melt. Ended up grabbing a quick burrito at El Az for $4.50.

I'm thrifty.

$13 for a cheeseburger and fries is about right

A cheeseburger and fries is $10.95.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-11, 11:38

I was at crunchys.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-11, 11:49

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I was at crunchys.
Crunchy's is best at lunch on Sundays..

a) half price pizza
b) it's usually pretty calm with families (old people like that that)
c) the EL Farmers Market is happening in Valley Court Park so you can watch the Prius-driving do-gooders prance around in their homemade, oatmeal-colored clothing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-11, 11:52

Coconut Sid wrote:

Nobody cares.
That's fine.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-11, 11:57

Coconut Sid wrote:

Nobody cares.

lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-11, 12:47

gHost Spartan wrote:
Coconut Sid wrote:

I told you for two or three days straight that that's where I was going to be. You were SO close to finally figuring out that I'm not cum.
Honestly, I don't really care nearly as much as your boy Tanfan. Had I not been with my family then yeah, maybe I would have stopped by just for shits and giggles, but it's just not that important to me. I am banned from the RCMB but I see you and Tanny going at it over there and I wonder when you two will grow tired of the same shit.

Just came over my phone somebody with the first name Sloan just won the us open.  502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-11, 13:15

gHost Spartan wrote:
Coconut Sid wrote:

I told you for two or three days straight that that's where I was going to be. You were SO close to finally figuring out that I'm not cum.
Honestly, I don't really care nearly as much as your boy Tanfan. Had I not been with my family then yeah, maybe I would have stopped by just for shits and giggles, but it's just not that important to me. I am banned from the RCMB but I see you and Tanny going at it over there and I wonder when you two will grow tired of the same shit.

WHy are you banned? That place is so uptight.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-11, 14:57

this thread = Just came over my phone somebody with the first name Sloan just won the us open.  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-09-11, 15:46

Holy shit, no one cares about your RCMB gossip girl group, guys.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-11, 15:48

Death Roe wrote:Holy shit, no one cares about your RCMB gossip girl group, guys.
I liked this thread more when we were discussing our weekend..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-11, 18:57

I think MSUFCU gave me an Sloan once.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-13, 08:18

gHost Spartan wrote:
Coconut Sid wrote:

Does your friend wear a Made in Detroit tshirt?
She drives a Subaru so I doubt it.

Saw one on a Toyota Tundra over the weekend. Disgusting.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-13, 08:48

Coconut Sid wrote:
Coconut Sid wrote:

I'm trying to get you reinstated on RCMB bro. Check it out.

Looks like that fat ho Mel deleted the post.

You'll get more traction with a PM directly to TBARNE. But if Mel is behind it then forget it. He's more whipped than Travis' partner.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-13, 09:43

gHost Spartan wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

You'll get more traction with a PM directly to TBARNE. But if Mel is behind it then forget it. He's more whipped than Travis' partner.

As I mentioned previously - Tanfan and Mel partnered and they share a strange symbiotic relationship. Now the Trevor and Mel are divorced, she's displaying some "moxie" for lack of a better word, and she feels empowered by teaming up with Tanfan, who cunningly directs her on the RCMB because she, as part owner, still has administrative functions and powers, i.e. she can ban anyone. So at Tanfan's direction, she banned me. It's some weird shit, actually.

That sucks.

I feel bad for Trevor.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-09-13, 10:18

Trevor and Mel got a divorce?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-13, 11:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Trevor and Mel got a divorce?

Yeah, they did?!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-13, 11:17

gHost Spartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Trevor and Mel got a divorce?
Yeah, it should have been finalized about a month ago. Thought this was common knowledge.

I think there's only a couple of people here who post regularly on TOB, and we rarely discuss that place, so most of us wouldn't have known. Sorry to hear that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-09-13, 11:18

Damn that sucks. Feels bad, man.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-09-13, 12:18

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Coconut Sid wrote:

Looks like that fat ho Mel deleted the post.

Calling a poster gay in a hateful way? The Christan way I suppose.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-09-13, 12:19

Wow, that's too bad. I have no ill will towards those two. Never met them in real life. Didn't they have a kid, too?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-13, 12:38

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wow, that's too bad. I have no ill will towards those two. Never met them in real life. Didn't they have a kid, too?

yes they did. I am in shock. They seemed so compatible.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next