Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could go back in time, or do it now - what would you get a masters degree in?

+11
MattyFresh
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
I.B. Fine
Senior Dickfist
Dendrobates
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you could go back in time, or do it now - what would you get a masters degree in?  Empty If you could go back in time, or do it now - what would you get a masters degree in?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-12, 14:20

Outside of message board posting, of course?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If you could go back in time, or do it now - what would you get a masters degree in?  Empty Re: If you could go back in time, or do it now - what would you get a masters degree in?

Post by DWags 2017-09-12, 14:21

I'd get a Masters in Love.

Dwags........ Love Doctor
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If you could go back in time, or do it now - what would you get a masters degree in?  Empty Re: If you could go back in time, or do it now - what would you get a masters degree in?

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-12, 14:23

County Fairs. I want to be the one person anyone can turn to when they have questions about county fairs.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-09-12, 15:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Outside of message board posting, of course?

I recommend you consider Horticulture. Do what you love.

If you could go back in time, or do it now - what would you get a masters degree in?  How-To-Harvest-Outdoor-Marijuana-Plants-720x480
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-12, 15:28

Baiting..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-12, 15:32

Astronaut
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-09-12, 15:35

I'm glad I have my current masters degree. But I really just wish I had the set plan for med school. I never even considered med school until I got my masters. My professors encouraged it, but there's no point now.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-12, 15:37

Dendrobates wrote:I'm glad I have my current masters degree. But I really just wish I had the set plan for med school. I never even considered med school until I got my masters. My professors encouraged it, but there's no point now.
consider PA school.

(or don't.. it was just an idea).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-09-12, 15:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:I'm glad I have my current masters degree. But I really just wish I had the set plan for med school. I never even considered med school until I got my masters. My professors encouraged it, but there's no point now.
consider PA school.

I did and looked into it. But I make more than a PA righ t ow. So it's not worth it. Good thought though.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-09-12, 15:39

tGreenWay wrote:County Fairs. I want to be the one person anyone can turn to when they have questions about county fairs.

Why do county fairs just suck?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-12, 15:45

Dendrobates wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
consider PA school.

I did and looked into it. But I make more than a PA righ t ow. So it's not worth it. Good thought though.
yeah - I just know that, nowadays, physicians are often sidelined with more administrative duties, leaving PA's to do what a lot/most of them actually went to med school to do. A lot of new physicians are a little disillusioned by the system.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-12, 15:47

tGreenWay wrote:County Fairs. I want to be the one person anyone can turn to when they have questions about county fairs.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2017-09-12, 16:21

Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-09-12, 17:58

If you really want to do it, figure out a way. It would be a tough 7 years (med school & residency) but better than regretting it when you're 50.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-13, 19:50

Bump
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-13, 19:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Astronaut
Bump
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-13, 20:14

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Bump

Honestly, go the distance. I did. No regrets.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-13, 20:36

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Bump

I know you're super secretive with personal shit here but, In what?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-13, 20:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Just do what I say. No need for questions.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-13, 20:48

Turtleneck wrote:

Just do what I say. No need for questions.

Weak.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-13, 20:55

Dude, I am secretive because I do not want Travis coming around all the time. He creeps everybody out and scares the girls away.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-13, 21:04

Turtleneck wrote:Dude, I am secretive because I do not want Travis coming around all the time. He creeps everybody out and scares the girls away.

Must be in the social sciences with that kind of moxy. Smart move.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-13, 21:05

Turtleneck wrote:Dude, I am secretive because I do not want Travis coming around all the time. He creeps everybody out and scares the girls away.
Would you like to hear about my marble collection?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-13, 21:07

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

He really does this shit, OTPT. One time he came over to a table I was sitting at, sat down without being invited to do so, and started talking about his traffic cone collection...for over an hour.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-13, 21:09

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

He really does this shit, OTPT. One time he came over to a table I was sitting at, sat down without being invited to do so, and started talking about his traffic cone collection...for over an hour.

He's fucking traffic cones nowadays? Jesus, travis.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-13, 21:18

I do not know what he is doing with them, OTPT.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-13, 21:18

Turtleneck wrote:

He's fucking traffic cones nowadays? Jesus, travis.
What's your issue now otpt? I've had enough of this shit after last night.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-13, 21:28

If you could go back in time, or do it now - what would you get a masters degree in?  502811600

Outside of having sex with foreign objects, you guys are kind of worthless.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-13, 21:34

My utility is situational.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-13, 21:35

Have you considered a career in farming? Lots of sexy vegetables out there.

If you could go back in time, or do it now - what would you get a masters degree in?  Z
If you could go back in time, or do it now - what would you get a masters degree in?  Aubergine
If you could go back in time, or do it now - what would you get a masters degree in?  Sabrina%27s+sexy+veggiesIf you could go back in time, or do it now - what would you get a masters degree in?  Broccoli
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-13, 21:38

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Have you considered a career in farming? Lots of sexy vegetables out there.

If you could go back in time, or do it now - what would you get a masters degree in?  Z
If you could go back in time, or do it now - what would you get a masters degree in?  Aubergine
If you could go back in time, or do it now - what would you get a masters degree in?  Sabrina%27s+sexy+veggiesIf you could go back in time, or do it now - what would you get a masters degree in?  Broccoli

Farming requires you to be outside. OTPT is from the suburbs so he can only be outside for a couple of hours at a time. Plus REI does not sell farming gear so that also rules out agriculture.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-09-13, 21:40

For a dude like you OTPT, single, no plans to settle down, likes to travel - I'd probably look at something like Computer Science. Learn to code, front end, back end, anything, learn it well and you can write your own ticket. Contract work, full time remote work, whatever. Take a trip to Italy, do a couple hours of work on the balcony of your hotel room, shut the laptop and go.

Me I don't want or need a Masters so nothing.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-13, 21:49

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:For a dude like you OTPT, single, no plans to settle down, likes to travel - I'd probably look at something like Computer Science. Learn to code, front end, back end, anything, learn it well and you can write your own ticket. Contract work, full time remote work, whatever. Take a trip to Italy, do a couple hours of work on the balcony of your hotel room, shut the laptop and go.

Thank you wbh.

I'm actually close to a computer science program now and have dabbled. HTML & CSS were nice - JavaScript didn't exactly click. I need to give it another go when my life settles down a bit and I can focus. I know a guy that did the program and traveled the US in a van for 6 months working out of coffee shops. I don't think working remotely is exclusive to programming but it doesn't hurt your chances down the road. Look at travis he works remotely but he sounds like a manager who really doesn't do shit.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-13, 21:50

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:For a dude like you OTPT, single, no plans to settle down, likes to travel - I'd probably look at something like Computer Science. Learn to code, front end, back end, anything, learn it well and you can write your own ticket. Contract work, full time remote work, whatever. Take a trip to Italy, do a couple hours of work on the balcony of your hotel room, shut the laptop and go.

OTPT, definitely do computer science if you never want to get laid again.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-09-13, 22:04

I am currently pursuing my masters, am I back in time?
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-09-13, 22:05

Getting fake drunk and making antagonising threads then saying I'm a victim
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-09-13, 22:06

Too soon?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-13, 22:11

MattyFresh wrote:I am currently pursuing my masters, am I back in time?

In what mattybro
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-13, 22:12

Turtleneck wrote:

OTPT, definitely do computer science if you never want to get laid again.

I don't know, if I could travel and made decent money I think my chances are high. Wait, I can do that now and I'm not getting laid ! Fuck!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-09-13, 22:17

MattyFresh wrote:I am currently pursuing my masters, am I back in time?

In what mattybro

Intelligence, I hope it works out
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next