Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey mods! I want to vote in the Who's Your Favorite Thread Locker thread poll

+3
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
7 posters

Go down

Hey mods! I want to vote in the Who's Your Favorite Thread Locker thread poll Empty Hey mods! I want to vote in the Who's Your Favorite Thread Locker thread poll

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-13, 23:19

Come on! Unlock that thread with the poll about mods who lock threads.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Hey mods! I want to vote in the Who's Your Favorite Thread Locker thread poll Empty Re: Hey mods! I want to vote in the Who's Your Favorite Thread Locker thread poll

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-13, 23:20

Rcmb 2.0.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey mods! I want to vote in the Who's Your Favorite Thread Locker thread poll Empty Re: Hey mods! I want to vote in the Who's Your Favorite Thread Locker thread poll

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-13, 23:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Rcmb 2.0.

Pitiful. Pit-ee-full.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-09-13, 23:26

Listen GW. That poll was not portraying our message board in the light that our founder, L Ron Hubbard, found favorable. I will unlock it for a few minutes but I hope my successor, Travis Miscarriage, will lock it back up once Loose Goose goes on Oprah and starts dancing on a couch.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-13, 23:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Listen GW. That poll was not portraying our message board in the light that our founder, L Ron Hubbard, found favorable. I will unlock it for a few minutes but I hope my successor, Travis Miscarriage, will lock it back up once Loose Goose goes on Oprah and starts dancing on a couch.
I moved it to the basket. If you can find a way into the mysterious basket you can see other threads I moved there. It is also unlocked still so you can vote. Be cautious however. They say the trip to the basket is fraught with peril.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-13, 23:36

By the time I'd finished writing in that thread, someone had deleted it entirely. Fucking Travis. He does this all the time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-13, 23:37

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Listen GW. That poll was not portraying our message board in the light that our founder, L Ron Hubbard, found favorable. I will unlock it for a few minutes but I hope my successor, Travis Miscarriage, will lock it back up once Loose Goose goes on Oprah and starts dancing on a couch.
I moved it to the basket. If you can find a way into the mysterious basket you can see other threads I moved there. It is also unlocked still so you can vote. Be cautious however. They say the trip to the basket is fraught with peril.

Stop deleting threads, you thread deleter.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-13, 23:42

tGreenWay wrote:By the time I'd finished writing in that thread, someone had deleted it entirely. Fucking Travis. He does this all the time.

Ty was right, unfortunately.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-09-13, 23:43

What's a basket. I would like a basket of chicken wings right now. Sigh I have to go to bed.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-13, 23:46

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What's a basket. I would like a basket of chicken wings right now. Sigh I have to go to bed.

Stop smoking so late wbh.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-09-13, 23:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What's a basket. I would like a basket of chicken wings right now. Sigh I have to go to bed.

Hey mods! I want to vote in the Who's Your Favorite Thread Locker thread poll 361471007
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-09-13, 23:57

Quit your whinging.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-09-14, 00:01

Hey mods! I want to vote in the Who's Your Favorite Thread Locker thread poll 3434560931

Hey mods! I want to vote in the Who's Your Favorite Thread Locker thread poll Chicke10
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-14, 00:12

I would not pick buffalo sauce first.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-14, 08:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:By the time I'd finished writing in that thread, someone had deleted it entirely. Fucking Travis. He does this all the time.

This.

Also notice tTy hasn't posted since he hurt Travis' wittle feelwings.......
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-14, 10:18

TheReal_LWS wrote:

This.

Ty frequently goes days between posts. But why don't you go cry about it on TOB.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-14, 10:22

tGreenWay wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

This.

Ty frequently goes days between posts. But why don't you go cry about it on TOB.

If tTy hasn't posted (in a while), wouldn't it make more sense that his feelings were hurt?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-14, 10:48

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

If tTy hasn't posted (in a while), wouldn't it make more sense that his feelings were hurt?

It would probably make sense because he was the one with the multiple paragraph meltdown.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-14, 10:50

NigelUno wrote:

It would probably make sense because he was the one with the multiple paragraph meltdown.

Not of TravTrav banned him. He banned Turtle for less..........
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-14, 11:06

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Not of TravTrav banned him. He banned Turtle for less..........

You really are are out of touch with the goings on here. Mods should never need a reason to ban turtleneck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down