Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me your top three favorite tv shows in this thread and I swear to God if you troll in this thread I will ban your ass so fucking fast.

+4
tanfan!
Death Roe
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
8 posters

Go down

Tell me your top three favorite tv shows in this thread and I swear to God if you troll in this thread I will ban your ass so fucking fast. Empty Tell me your top three favorite tv shows in this thread and I swear to God if you troll in this thread I will ban your ass so fucking fast.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-30, 01:06

Just your favorite shows. That's all. Otherwise I'm going to ban you.

I need new shit. Walking dead is getting kind of meh. I'm quickly turning into a book snob about game of thrones. All of my previous favorite shows no longer make shows. There are Netflix shows but those have been binge watched. Help.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tell me your top three favorite tv shows in this thread and I swear to God if you troll in this thread I will ban your ass so fucking fast. Empty Re: Tell me your top three favorite tv shows in this thread and I swear to God if you troll in this thread I will ban your ass so fucking fast.

Post by xsanguine 2016-03-30, 01:07

Deadwood
Californication
X-Files (first 5 or so seasons)
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tell me your top three favorite tv shows in this thread and I swear to God if you troll in this thread I will ban your ass so fucking fast. Empty Re: Tell me your top three favorite tv shows in this thread and I swear to God if you troll in this thread I will ban your ass so fucking fast.

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-30, 01:09

Dexter (up to season 4)
Breaking Bad
The Office
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-03-30, 03:50

Billions
House of cards
Better call Tanny

Suck my dick Travis
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-03-30, 05:25

Harry the bunny
The notekins
Shoosie ByeBye

Travis is a horrible moderator.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-30, 08:00

Desperate Housewives
Dora the Explorer
Diners Drive Ins and Dives
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-03-30, 08:14

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Desperate Housewives
Dora the Explorer
Diners Drive Ins and Dives

SNIPER NO SNIPING!!!!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-30, 08:28

It almost depends on what season it is, at this point.
Right now
Criminal Minds
TWD
Better Call Saul

I also find Limitless to be entertaining, just finished Narcos and Man in the High Castle, both were very good. Also, if you haven't seen Silicon Valley and you have HBO, binge it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-30, 09:23

Of all time or currently airing? scratch
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down