Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, everybody, guess what I'm thinking right now!!

+12
Nordic
TheReal_LWS
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
P Rob
InTenSity
DWags
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey, everybody, guess what I'm thinking right now!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey, everybody, guess what I'm thinking right now!!

Post by The Pantry 2017-09-29, 20:49

DWags wrote:How many light bulbs do you think you'll change by the age of 55?
Devoted important thread space for this? Should have been posted in Random Ramblings. Thread would have made more sense if you were speculating whether or not you'd get a bjer from the wife tonight.

Meanwhile, some of us have more important things to think about. Was long in the works but our company owner made it official today was his last day (some of us speculated it would happen end of 3rd quarter). Officially retired and sold the place to a Chinese investment group.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey, everybody, guess what I'm thinking right now!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey, everybody, guess what I'm thinking right now!!

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-29, 21:19

The Pantry wrote:
Devoted important thread space for this? Should have been posted in Random Ramblings. Thread would have made more sense if you were speculating whether or not you'd get a bjer from the wife tonight.

Meanwhile, some of us have more important things to think about. Was long in the works but our company owner made it official today was his last day (some of us speculated it would happen end of 3rd quarter). Officially retired and sold the place to a Chinese investment group.

Damn, dude, scary times ahead?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-29, 21:20

Seems like something I'd read in the Harper's Index.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-29, 21:22

The Pantry wrote:

I don't know what to say. But I hope this shit works out for you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-29, 21:29

The Pantry wrote:
Devoted important thread space for this?  Should have been posted in Random Ramblings.  Thread would have made more sense if you were speculating whether or not you'd get a bjer from the wife tonight.

Meanwhile, some of us have more important things to think about.  Was long in the works but our company owner made it official today was his last day (some of us speculated it would happen end of 3rd quarter).  Officially retired and sold the place to a Chinese investment group.

So much of your last thread makes sense

Hey, everybody, guess what I'm thinking right now!! - Page 2 Possible-side-effects-of-eating-MSG-543861
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-09-29, 21:43

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Devoted important thread space for this? Should have been posted in Random Ramblings. Thread would have made more sense if you were speculating whether or not you'd get a bjer from the wife tonight.

Damn, dude, scary times ahead?
Upper management is intact, so far. We'll have to see how that goes in coming months.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-09-29, 21:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Devoted important thread space for this?  Should have been posted in Random Ramblings.  Thread would have made more sense if you were speculating whether or not you'd get a bjer from the wife tonight.

Meanwhile, some of us have more important things to think about.  Was long in the works but our company owner made it official today was his last day (some of us speculated it would happen end of 3rd quarter).  Officially retired and sold the place to a Chinese investment group.

So much of your last thread makes sense

Hey, everybody, guess what I'm thinking right now!! - Page 2 Possible-side-effects-of-eating-MSG-543861
Fairly accurate.

It's not easy being a divorced boomer with four ungrateful millennials.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2