Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.

+7
Turtleneck
Senior Dickfist
The Pantry
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
NigelUno
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  Empty Re: SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-30, 09:53

Configure the Ford GT of Your Dreams

SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  Image.dimg.420x236
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  Empty Re: SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.

Post by kingstonlake 2017-09-30, 10:29

The first person to ever own a Mustang was a woman.

I'm gonna leave the rest up to you.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-30, 10:30

Coconut Sid wrote:You white trash bro?

Yeah, bro?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-30, 10:31

SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-09-30, 10:35

Go for the GT500
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-09-30, 10:51

Seriously. In a group including the Mustang, Corvette, Camaro, Hellcat, or any other V8 American made sports car......

Women ownership of the Mustang out numbers the others combined. I'd bet my house on it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-30, 11:13

kingstonlake wrote:Seriously. In a group including the Mustang, Corvette, Camaro, Hellcat, or any other V8 American made sports car......

Women ownership of the Mustang out numbers the others combined. I'd bet my house on it.

My daughters call them "old man cars"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-09-30, 11:37

kingstonlake wrote:Seriously. In a group including the Mustang, Corvette, Camaro, Hellcat, or any other V8 American made sports car......

That's why he should get the GT500. Definitely not a kunt car
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-30, 12:36

Guy down the road from me has one of these.

I think he invented Styrofoam.  

SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  Bugatti-veyron-16-4--18_800x0w
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-30, 12:41

And god forbid you drive something that women drive. Holy shit would that be embarrassing.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-30, 12:42

I think I just found out what OTPT drives.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-30, 12:43

gHost Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Guy down the road from me has one of these.

I think he invented Styrofoam.  

SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  Bugatti-veyron-16-4--18_800x0w
Is that the new Nissan Rogue?

It's no BMW 3 series...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-09-30, 12:51

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

And god forbid you drive something that women drive. Holy shit would that be embarrassing.

I think most millennials today are in touch with their feminine side. I don't understand it, but I don't hate them for it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-30, 12:54

kingstonlake wrote:

I think most millennials today are in touch with their feminine side. I don't understand it, but I don't hate them for it.

It's your perspective of a "feminine" side, it's not an actual thing. Old people love to categorize/paint things in a certain light socially (like a vehicle...? SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  502811600 ) - where younger people really just do not give a fuck about that. I can appreciate it - rather than letting norms dictate how they think and behave.

Ghost - you can't get a car you like because I've decided those cars are for women and you're a man and men are better! Ok?!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-30, 13:09

kingstonlake wrote:

It's your perspective of a "feminine" side, it's not an actual thing. Old people love to categorize/paint things in a certain light socially (like a vehicle...? SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  502811600 ) - where younger people really just do not give a fuck about that. I can appreciate it - rather than letting norms dictate how they think and behave.

Ghost - you can't get a car you like because I've decided those cars are for women and you're a man and men are better! Ok?!!!

Boomers elected Trump!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2017-09-30, 13:14

Vette over a mustang any day. It might cost a little more, but it's a much better performing car. Might as wheel just get the ZO6 and stop fucking around.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-09-30, 13:21

kingstonlake wrote:

I said I don't hate them for it. I just don't understand these young men today and their infatuation with wanting things that are traditionally for women. I suspect that eventually they will start carrying purses, Wear tight slim jeans, earrings, have their eyebrows done, or have pants that hug their ankles.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-30, 13:46

kingstonlake wrote:

I said I don't hate them for it. I just don't understand these young men today and their infatuation with wanting things that are traditionally for women. I suspect that eventually they will start carrying purses, Wear tight slim jeans, earrings, have their eyebrows done, or have pants that hug their ankles.

No offense, but you do not exactly stand out as a beacon of masculinity.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-09-30, 14:08

I like it ghost, but don't get orange. Looks like a pumpkin.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-30, 14:08

kingstonlake wrote:

So you let society dictate what you do. Got it. How does it feel to be so weak minded?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-09-30, 14:31

kingstonlake wrote:

So you let society dictate what you do. Got it. How does it feel to be so weak minded?

Honestly, I'm not sure whats telling me to not dress like a woman. But I'm ok with it. If the day does come and I feel like dressing like a bitch, I hope there's an understanding millennial around to  help me pick a good color.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-30, 14:44

If you wear that hat (above your name), you are dressing like a bitch.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-09-30, 17:49

Turtleneck wrote:If you wear that hat (above your name), you are dressing like a bitch.

It was the shit at the millennial-con. Imagine Dragons were great....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-30, 18:07

kingstonlake wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:If you wear that hat (above your name), you are dressing like a bitch.

I bet you wear flip flops...which makes completely fucking useless to the world.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-09-30, 18:18

Turtleneck wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I bet you wear flip flops...which makes completely fucking useless to the world.

On my life, I have never owned a pair of flip flops. Or pussy Crocs.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-30, 18:20

kingstonlake wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Doubtful. You post like a flip flop guy. Sorry, bro.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-09-30, 18:32

Turtleneck wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

You're right.  Your pillow fights with the usual suspects are the hallmarks of manhood. Wink
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-30, 18:37

kingstonlake wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You're right.  Your pillow fights with the usual suspects are the hallmarks of manhood. Wink

Sorry you got called out for having less masculinity than Richard Simmons after calling out the masculinity of others. Now get back to sweating to the oldies.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-30, 18:38

Make Turtleneck happy. Buy a Fords.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-30, 18:40

tGreenWay wrote:Make Turtleneck happy. Buy a Fords.

Go play with your flowers.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-30, 18:44

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Make Turtleneck happy. Buy a Fords.

Go play with your flowers.

I dropped off a bouquet at Fords.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-30, 18:46

I think we should just call your a juggalette instead.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-30, 18:48

You drink Towne Club.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-09-30, 19:01

Turtleneck wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Sorry you got called out for having less masculinity than Richard Simmons after calling out the masculinity of others. Now get back to sweating to the oldies.

Sorry bro, a guy with a screen name that is the epitomy of being pussy cannot call anybody out. I don't make the rules.

SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  4d7acb10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-30, 19:04

kingstonlake wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Sorry bro, a guy with a screen name that is the epitomy of being pussy cannot call anybody out. I don't make the rules.

You have acted like a gaping vagina your entire life. Deal with it.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-30, 19:12

kingstonlake wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  502811600 SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  1486952199 You're going to make Turtleneck cry. He's a baby.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-30, 19:38

Turtleneck went home to cry in his bed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-30, 19:47

tGreenWay wrote:Turtleneck went home to cry in his bed.

I'm right here you fucking moron. You're so stupid and lazy you just go around free riding other people's posts. Like you did in this thread with Kingston's post.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-09-30, 19:52

SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  02turt10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-30, 19:52

Take a shower, it will wash away all those tears and help you feel better, at least until you come back to this place and get your ears pinned back again.
#TurtleneckIsNotARealMan
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum