Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.

+7
Turtleneck
Senior Dickfist
The Pantry
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
NigelUno
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  - Page 2 Empty Re: SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-30, 19:57

kingstonlake wrote:SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  - Page 2 02turt10

How is the shopping for a new pair of flip flops going, you unAmerican lib commie pussy?

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2017-09-30, 19:59; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  - Page 2 Empty Re: SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-30, 19:58

tGreenWay wrote:Take a shower, it will wash away all those tears and help you feel better, at least until you come back to this place and get your ears pinned back again.
#TurtleneckIsNotARealMan

I know you heard that phrase when real men were talking about football, but I do not think you understood what they meant because you are stupid.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-30, 20:01

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Take a shower, it will wash away all those tears and help you feel better, at least until you come back to this place and get your ears pinned back again.
#TurtleneckIsNotARealMan

I know you heard that phrase when real men were talking about football, but I do not think you understood what they meant because you are stupid.

I heard that while playing the real man's game. I also heard a coach use the term "candy asses," which I knew even back then he was talking about you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-30, 20:14

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I heard that while playing the real man's game. I also heard a coach use the term "candy asses," which I knew even back then he was talking about you.

I am sorry, but bowling is not "the real man's game." You playing football? SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  - Page 2 1494614055
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-30, 20:18

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I am sorry, but bowling is not "the real man's game." You playing football? SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  - Page 2 1494614055

I'm over 40. I'm a man.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-30, 20:19

BTW, how are your line dancing lessons going?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-30, 20:20

If age determines who is and is not a man, the real man around here is LWS. He's 66. Please let that sink in and get back to me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-30, 20:29

Turtleneck wrote:If age determines who is and is not a man, the real man around here is LWS. He's 66. Please let that sink in and get back to me.

Do you honestly think age determines whether a person is or isn't a man? Boy, are you dumb.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-09-30, 20:30

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I'm over 40. I'm a man.

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:If age determines who is and is not a man, the real man around here is LWS. He's 66. Please let that sink in and get back to me.

Do you honestly think age determines whether a person is or isn't a man? Boy, are you dumb.

You're a fucking idiot. MSU would have a lot more respect as an academic institution had it never associated itself with you.

You bore me. I am going to find somebody else to #trigger.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-30, 20:31

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm over 40. I'm a man.

tGreenWay wrote:

You're a fucking idiot. MSU would have a lot more respect as an academic institution had it never associated itself with you.

You bore me. I am going to find somebody else to #trigger.

#triggered
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-09-30, 20:45

Turtleneck seems to know alot about flip flops. Are your big toe cock ring sandals considered a flip flop?

SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  - Page 2 C130b110
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-09-30, 21:37

Turtleneck wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  - Page 2 02turt10

How is the shopping for a new pair of flip flops going, you unAmerican lib commie pussy?
Wait a second. If not mistaken thought you, Greenway, and kingston were all unAmerican lib commie pussies, just like Travis and OTPT...?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-09-30, 21:48

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Wait a second. If not mistaken thought you, Greenway, and kingston were all unAmerican lib commie pussies, just like Travis and OTPT...?

Are you still pissed about people protesting the government that you're hoarding guns for protection against?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-30, 21:52

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Wait a second. If not mistaken thought you, Greenway, and kingston were all unAmerican lib commie pussies, just like Travis and OTPT...?

Are you still pissed about people protesting the government that you're hoarding guns for protection against?

I think that was about Taco Bell sauce packets.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-09-30, 21:59

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Wait a second. If not mistaken thought you, Greenway, and kingston were all unAmerican lib commie pussies, just like Travis and OTPT...?

I'm not pissed about anything. Just find you libs overreacting very humorous. Your stereotype of gun-toting conservatives is part of the amusement.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-30, 22:44

Em the P word is upsetting to some on our board. Please consider not using it. Thanks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-01, 01:54

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I think that was about Taco Bell sauce packets.

RIP ta da green sauce.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-10-01, 07:56

gHost Spartan wrote:
#TurtleneckIsNotARealMan

Why do they call them turtlenecks anyway? Shouldn't they be called foreskinnecks? They're much more like foreskin than a turtle's neck

lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-10-01, 11:34

Yeah gHost get that. It's badass. Don't listen to the hipsters who think having a Kia Soul or a Prius is a cooler option.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-01, 11:37

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Did you get whipped cream and sprinkles on your morning coffee?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-01, 12:33

Turtleneck wrote:

Please refrain from the P word. If you have a mom sister girlfriend or daughter please don't use it. It offends a poster on this board. Thanks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-10-01, 12:36

Turtleneck wrote:

No.

When are you changing your board name to ForeskinNeck?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-10-01, 12:44

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Please refrain from the P word.  If you have a mom sister girlfriend or daughter please don't use it.   It offends a poster on this board. Thanks.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-01, 12:44

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

No.

When are you changing your board name to ForeskinNeck?

After you change your name to WeirdGuyWhoRagesOverSaucePacketsAndMilkAndGetsCandyInHisCoffee, or alternatively AnotherUselessGuyFromTheSuburbsWhoGetsCandyInHisCoffee
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-01, 12:48

Can Mustangs go over rocks? They don't seem very practical.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-01, 12:52

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Please refrain from the P word.  If you have a mom sister girlfriend or daughter please don't use it.   It offends a poster on this board. Thanks.

It's not me, it's another mod who gets offended.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-10-01, 12:56

DWags wrote:It's not me, it's another mod who gets offended.
He sounds like a kunt
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-01, 13:33

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:It's not me, it's another mod who gets offended.
He sounds like a kunt

SERIOUSLY, considering the '18 Mustang GT convertible.  - Page 2 502811600

He doesn't want me posting in game threads during the game if I'm there, he's said I shouldn't say the P word cause daughters, he's doing much to make me into the person he thinks I should be. It's only me, so I think he really cares. I feel special.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-01, 13:37

What I noticed yesterday is that if we say horrible stuff to each other during the game, MSU wins. It's only a sample size of one, but worth exploring. I cannot guarantee I will not say it during games
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-01, 13:39

Turtleneck wrote:What I noticed yesterday is that if we say horrible stuff to each other during the game, MSU wins. It's only a sample size of one, but worth exploring. I cannot guarantee I will not say it during games

It's the shoes. Why are you such a dumb ass?

(I'm only thinking of the lions here)
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-01, 13:48

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:What I noticed yesterday is that if we say horrible stuff to each other during the game, MSU wins. It's only a sample size of one, but worth exploring. I cannot guarantee I will not say it during games

It's the shoes. Why are you such a dumb ass?

(I'm only thinking of the lions here)

Fuck you!

(also thinking about the Lions)
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-01, 14:37

gHost Spartan wrote:
#TurtleneckIsNotARealMan

Why do they call them turtlenecks anyway? Shouldn't they be called foreskinnecks? They're much more like foreskin than a turtle's neck

Why do they call it Ovaltine? The mug is round. The jar is round. They should call it Roundtine.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-01, 14:41

tGreenWay wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

Why do they call it Ovaltine? The mug is round. The jar is round. They should call it Roundtine.

That's gold!!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-10-01, 14:53

tGreenWay wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

Ovaltine/Roundtine is awful. Could never stand the stuff.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-01, 15:06

I don't understand what is going on in this thread.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-01, 15:12

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I don't understand what is going on in this thread.

Is that because you have shit for brains? You are also not a man for a reason that has yet to be determined.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-01, 15:15

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I don't understand what is going on in this thread.

Is that because you have shit for brains? You are also not a man for a reason that has yet to be determined.

I don't think so. Let me know what you figure out about me not being a man.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-01, 15:21

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Ovaltine/Roundtine is awful. Could never stand the stuff.

I always thought we had it cause we were poor and my parents couldn't afford nestle quick.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-01, 15:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You're not a man because you work at Hot Topic.

Edit: Sorry. That is not you. That is Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-01, 15:25

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You're not a man because you work at Hot Topic.

Edit: Sorry. That is not you. That is Travis.

Don't mix me up with Travis. That is not cool man.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-10-01, 16:31; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum