Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+33
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
Clarett's Folly
SpartanJD01
Rocinante
Senior Dickfist
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
SeeRockCity
Wally Fairway
Herbie Green
CampbellHall
TheReal_LWS
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
SawGreen
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Dr. Strangelove
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
y2kMgrad
MattyFresh
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Nordic
DWags
Floyd Robertson
37 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 25 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by MattyFresh Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:58 am

those guys can't catch a break
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 25 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:14 am

Jim Harbaugh is a big loser on national signing day

That familiarity got worse Wednesday, when several other college programs closed the 2018 recruiting cycle stronger than the Wolverines, and Michigan dropped to No. 21 in the 247sports composite rankings on national signing day. Harbaugh’s four recruiting classes have now been ranked 37th, eighth, fifth and 21st by the 247sports composite.

His predecessor, Brady Hoke, followed the exact same pattern: a sluggish start after the coaching change (30th in 2011), followed by two big years (sixth and fourth), followed by a big fade (20th in 2014). The Wolverines also faded on the field, dropping to 5-7 in Hoke’s fourth year. He did not get a fifth.

Harbaugh’s on-field results also have been similar to Hoke’s. The Wolverines slipped from back-to-back 10-3 seasons to 8-5 in 2017. Harbaugh has won two more games than Hoke did through three seasons, but Hoke also finished higher than third in his division — twice, in fact
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:25 am

MattyFresh wrote:those guys can't catch a break
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:17 am

LooseGoose wrote:Jim Harbaugh is a big loser on national signing day

That familiarity got worse Wednesday, when several other college programs closed the 2018 recruiting cycle stronger than the Wolverines, and Michigan dropped to No. 21 in the 247sports composite rankings on national signing day. Harbaugh’s four recruiting classes have now been ranked 37th, eighth, fifth and 21st by the 247sports composite.

His predecessor, Brady Hoke, followed the exact same pattern: a sluggish start after the coaching change (30th in 2011), followed by two big years (sixth and fourth), followed by a big fade (20th in 2014). The Wolverines also faded on the field, dropping to 5-7 in Hoke’s fourth year. He did not get a fifth.

Harbaugh’s on-field results also have been similar to Hoke’s. The Wolverines slipped from back-to-back 10-3 seasons to 8-5 in 2017. Harbaugh has won two more games than Hoke did through three seasons, but Hoke also finished higher than third in his division — twice, in fact

I love it. Such an over paid over hyped coach.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:18 am

should have had a few more sleepovers
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:19 pm

Did we get a better class than them? It’s fucking hilarious to see their recruiting championship go down the toilet.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:29 pm

steveschneider wrote:Did we get a better class than them? It’s fucking hilarious to see their recruiting championship go down the toilet.

Oh no, as usual, they beat us in recruiting, which must drive them nuts, since it doesn’t translate into actual wins. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 25 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:34 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Jim Harbaugh is a big loser

Fixed.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:40 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Did we get a better class than them? It’s fucking hilarious to see their recruiting championship go down the toilet.

Oh no, as usual, they beat us in recruiting, which must drive them nuts, since it doesn’t translate into actual wins. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 25 502811600

Wins and losses on the field are so superfluous and the refs always arbitrarily screw us. Recruiting rankings are totally objective and therefore more important.

Regards,

Typical Walvie
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:49 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

I hope we kick the shit out of them in Spartan Stadium.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:49 pm

No... yet we somehow have room to talk....while downplaying recruiting ranking.....#Sports
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:51 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

No... yet we somehow have room to talk....while downplaying recruiting ranking.....#Sports
Its probably that whole winning on the field while not having any recruiting class ranked higher than theirs.

Hot takes!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:54 pm

InTenSity wrote:

Its probably that whole winning on the field while not having any recruiting class ranked higher than theirs.

Hot takes!

So recruiting rankings don’t matter... unless Michigan doesn’t have a top 10 class ... then they do and should be laughed at.

#SportsLogic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:56 pm

I have never given a shit about rankings. When the old board moved to 247 and it started to become a big recruiting board I looked up Michigans recruiting rankings, Notre Dames and the Wisconsins. Wisconsin was a much better football team at the time but had 2 and 3 star recruits...how could that be since they don't have great recruits? Right then I knew something about those sites was fishy. If those guys at the sites could actually rate talent they'd be scouts in the pros or at a University.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:03 pm

InTenSity wrote:

Hot takes!

So recruiting rankings don’t matter... unless Michigan doesn’t have a top 10 class ... then they do and should be laughed at.

#SportsLogic

Jesus, isn't this titled "the tears of my enemies"?   Just start ta thread about the tears of Spartans.   They've always valued their top ten rankings.  Now they don't have them, after a fairly disapointing year.  

Don't be such a debbie downer.   Wait, forget it, do what you got to do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:04 pm

steveschneider wrote:

I have never given a shit about rankings. When the old board moved to 247 and it started to become a big recruiting board I looked up Michigans recruiting rankings, Notre Dames and the Wisconsins. Wisconsin was a much better football team at the time but had 2 and 3 star recruits...how could that be since they don't have great recruits? Right then I knew something about those sites was fishy. If those guys at the sites could actually rate talent they'd be scouts in the pros or at a University.

Yup it’s a $ grab. Oh so you’re telling me Clemson, Georgia, Alabama , and Ohio State along with all of the other traditional powers in football rich states have the best recruits? Can you also tell me water is wet for $9.99 a month? Thank you !!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:05 pm

DWags wrote:

#SportsLogic

Jesus, isn't this titled "the tears of my enemies"?   Just start ta thread about the tears of Spartans.   They've always valued their top ten rankings.  Now they don't have them, after a fairly disapointing year.  

If utilizing logic is being a Debbie downer, i apologize.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:05 pm

InTenSity wrote:

Hot takes!

#SportsLogic

If you look down the front page you'll see a post about Billy Mitchell and his fake Donkey Kong records? Do I give a shit about Donkey Kong? Fuck no. But I saw the documentary, think Billy Mitchell is a ****, and can therefore find it funny when his videogame empire crumbles around him.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:07 pm

steveschneider wrote:

Yup it’s a $ grab. Oh so you’re telling me Clemson, Georgia, Alabama , and Ohio State along with all of the other traditional powers in football rich states have the best recruits? Can you also tell me water is wet for $9.99 a month? Thank you !!!

Or “Tells me he had a great time on his visit”.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:09 pm

DWags wrote:

#SportsLogic

OTPT has an insatiable desire to make sure none of us get too happy with MSU athletics.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:09 pm

NSIAP

http://picksixpreviews.com/how_to_win_in_recruiting.html
https://spartanavenue.com/2018/02/08/michigan-state-football-ranked-no-11-brand-recruits/

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 25 Dvicys11
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:12 pm

MattyFresh wrote:NSIAP

https://spartanavenue.com/2018/02/08/michigan-state-football-ranked-no-11-brand-recruits/

I don't see how they have ND so low. They have a major fucking network to themselves.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:15 pm

NSIAP

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 25 Kayla10
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:18 pm

steveschneider wrote:

Or “Tells me he had a great time on his visit”.

BREAKING: Jaquan summerson has your team in his top 28! Stay tuned for what color sweatshirt he wore at camp!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:20 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

NSIAP

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 25 Kayla10

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 25 Giphy
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:26 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I don't see how they have ND so low. They have a major fucking network to themselves.

These are recruits, not old farts like you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:27 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

OTPT has an insatiable desire to make sure none of us get too happy with MSU athletics.

I’m not sure this has anything to do with MSU unfortunately.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:27 pm

steveschneider wrote:

OTPT mocks others while his account is being deducted $15.99 a month for the Swill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:29 pm

DWags wrote:

You glossed right past DWags’ points. They highly value recruiting rankings and, as their rival, we take great pleasure in seeing them wallow in misery. This is, after all, an MSU fan site, not a board for logic. If fandom and logic were inextricably linked, it would lose almost all of the fun.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:31 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

OTPT mocks others while his account is being deducted $15.99 a month for the Swill.

Take my litecoin that ty told me to buy.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:32 pm

DWags wrote:

You should utilize that logic as you read the thread title

-------

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=18330
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25