Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump silent as questions remain over deadly Niger ambush

+7
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trump silent as questions remain over deadly Niger ambush - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump silent as questions remain over deadly Niger ambush

Post by InTenSity 2017-10-19, 10:29

To be clear. I don't expect a president to call every soldier's family who has died. Especially if they are in a war zone. I do think there are certain circumstances in which a President should call though. One of those is not being in a war zone and being killed, maybe even while on a special assignment. There is no way that Bush could've called every soldiers family who died, that would've taken up all his time. It is also a respect thing, and our current sitting president doesn't show that, unless you are a black male peacefully protesting the flag, then he politicizes it and claims to respect our nation and soldiers.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump silent as questions remain over deadly Niger ambush - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump silent as questions remain over deadly Niger ambush

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-19, 10:32

InTenSity wrote:To be clear. I don't expect a president to call every soldier's family who has died. Especially if they are in a war zone. I do think there are certain circumstances in which a President should call though. One of those is not being in a war zone and being killed, maybe even while on a special assignment. There is no way that Bush could've called every soldiers family who died, that would've taken up all his time. It is also a respect thing, and our current sitting president doesn't show that, unless you are a black male peacefully protesting the flag, then he politicizes it and claims to respect our nation and soldiers.
I just don’t even know that got to be an issue- I assume it was him? Anyway, just making sure that people don’t think the expectation is that they call everyone. But when past presidents did call they weren’t complete cockbags about it. President big boy only knows how to be a cockbag so it’s all a bit of an issue.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-19, 11:00

I'd say if the sexual predator snowflake has time to tweet about colored boys peacefully protesting and taking a knee, tweet about "Crooked Hillary" or tweet "Fake News", he has time to give a call to a grieving family member.

I guess I'm kind of old fashioned, though.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-20, 05:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:He is twitting that he didn't say that. And he has proof! Sad!
so it turns out, the sexual predator doesn't have proof he didn't say this.

Will the mainstream media call him a liar or continue to provide cover?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-10-20, 09:03

So a brave enlistee dies in a shit hole 3rd world country via ambush and.....well...."He knew the risk" when he signed up.....

But the supposed super smart guy doesn't get the risk of being a lying scum bag when every media outlet in the world hears your every word. His stupidity is surpassed only by the stupidity of his supporters.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-20, 09:15

kingstonlake wrote:So a brave enlistee dies in a shit hole 3rd world country via ambush and.....well...."He knew the risk" when he signed up.....

But the supposed super smart guy doesn't get the risk of being a lying scum bag when every media outlet in the world hears your every word. His stupidity is surpassed only by the stupidity of his supporters.

I don't think Kelly really cleared much up yesterday. His response was basically what Trump said.

They would be wise to let this go. Of course, Trump won't (and didn't last night on the twitters). He can't pass up a fight with anyone.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-20, 09:38

NigelUno wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:So a brave enlistee dies in a shit hole 3rd world country via ambush and.....well...."He knew the risk" when he signed up.....

But the supposed super smart guy doesn't get the risk of being a lying scum bag when every media outlet in the world hears your every word.  His stupidity is surpassed only by the stupidity of his supporters.

I don't think Kelly really cleared much up yesterday.  His response was basically what Trump said.  

They would be wise to let this go.  Of course, Trump won't (and didn't last night on the twitters).  He can't pass up a fight with anyone.  
I used to think Kelly was maybe a moral, ethical thread trying to hold the trash heap together in hopes of maintaining a semblance of American exceptionalism.

turns out that he, too, is a deplorable.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-10-20, 09:39

NigelUno wrote:

I don't think Kelly really cleared much up yesterday. His response was basically what Trump said.

They would be wise to let this go. Of course, Trump won't (and didn't last night on the twitters). He can't pass up a fight with anyone.

And this guy has the finger on the trigger with North Korea......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-20, 10:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I don't think Kelly really cleared much up yesterday.  His response was basically what Trump said.  

They would be wise to let this go.  Of course, Trump won't (and didn't last night on the twitters).  He can't pass up a fight with anyone.  
I used to think Kelly was maybe a moral, ethical thread trying to hold the trash heap together in hopes of maintaining a semblance of American exceptionalism.

Kelly's viewpoint is 'yeah...they did know what they were getting into' because he was a Marine and his (Marine) kid died in battle. That's his reality, and it became Trump's reality. That doesn't necessarily play well with a grieving widow (or parent) who's dealing with their loss in their own way. Having Kelly advise him on what to say was a mistake (in this instance)...although Kelly apparently advised him not to call in the first place.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-20, 10:02

kingstonlake wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

And this guy has the finger on the trigger with North Korea......

He would become very popular with his supporters if he bombed North Korea, and that's a problem.

But, we can't just let them keep firing missiles everywhere. One of these times, they might hit something.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-20, 11:17

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Kelly's viewpoint is 'yeah...they did know what they were getting into' because he was a Marine and his (Marine) kid died in battle.  That's his reality, and it became Trump's reality.  That doesn't necessarily play well with a grieving widow (or parent) who's dealing with their loss in their own way.  Having Kelly advise him on what to say was a mistake (in this instance)...although Kelly apparently advised him not to call in the first place.  
aside from how incredible out of touch Kelly is, the fact that the sexual predator sent him out in an awkward attempt to smooth things over should be a cause for concern.

It's not, of course, because the deplorables are racist, sexist and misogynistic - just like their leader - so they support everything he does.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-23, 08:52

still shocked that the sexual predator would attack a black female..

I mean, he has such a long, storied history of respecting both black folks and females..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-23, 09:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:still shocked that the sexual predator would attack a black female..

I mean, he has such a long, storied history of respecting both black folks and females..

I find it weird that guy that paints his face orange, ties a tie wrong and campaigned with tanning goggles lines around his eyes would call her wacky.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-23, 09:07

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:still shocked that the sexual predator would attack a black female..

I find it weird that guy that paints his face orange, ties a tie wrong and campaigned with tanning goggles lines around his eyes would call her wacky.
Trump silent as questions remain over deadly Niger ambush - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-23, 09:09

it should also be noted that the sexual predator criticized the black congresswoman yesterday as she attended the funeral of the brave American who died in Niger..

oh - and sexual predator did this from the comfort of his golf course.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-23, 09:14

And Trump takes the low road (again) on twitter.

Donald J. Trump‏
@realDonaldTrump 43m43 minutes ago

I had a very respectful conversation with the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson, and spoke his name from beginning, without hesitation!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-23, 09:24

NigelUno wrote:And Trump takes the low road (again) on twitter.

Donald J. Trump‏
@realDonaldTrump  43m43 minutes ago

I had a very respectful conversation with the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson, and spoke his name from beginning, without hesitation!
I'm waiting on the racist, bigoted sexual predator to suggest that the grieving widow just order another spouse through the mail like he did.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-23, 09:37

Translation: I acted like a normal human being this time. Give me some love!!!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-23, 09:54

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Translation: I acted like a normal human being this time. Give me some love!!!

Lol pylon. He’s responding to a widow who said he did the opposite. I don’t know about you but that’s not toooooo normal
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-23, 10:00

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Translation: I acted like a normal human being this time. Give me some love!!!

Lol pylon. He’s responding to a widow who said he did the opposite. I don’t know about you but that’s not toooooo normal

Oh, I thought he was talking about one of the other calls he made. I need my own Trump translator. Or maybe every day there is another ridiculously moronic story coming from this narcissist that they all seem to blend together.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-23, 11:01

the sexual predator - who 81% of 'christians' voted for - is now accusing a Gold Star widow of lying.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-23, 11:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the sexual predator - who 81% of 'christians' voted for - is now accusing a Gold Star widow of lying.

Stand by. Goose will come up with another fake tweet about it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-10-23, 14:55

Currently at Foxnews. Stuff about trying to discredit Comey, more about Hillary, Russian investigation looking at a democrat, so now its news, Taylor swift went almost nude in something? Half way down the page, Trump refutes widows claim about forgetting his name. Nothing about tweeting and calling the widow a liar.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2