Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News- LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver.

+19
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
duffy munn
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Death Roe
DWags
Nordic
kingstonlake
CORNER BLITZ
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
MattyFresh
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
Clarett's Folly
By-Tor
23 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 5 Empty Re: Breaking News- LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver.

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-21, 07:36

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Send out the bat signal for Heat.

There is no need for censorship, Nigel. This board has lost many great ones already - specifically Antin.

I didn't call for censorship. If you're curious as to who it is (as you seemed to be when you posted/asked about it), then Heat could probably figure it out.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 5 Empty Re: Breaking News- LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver.

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-10-21, 09:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
:(

Turtleneck is right about holocaust deniers tho. That’s what private flat earth truther facebook groups are for. Keep the paranoia isolated. I can invite you if you want.

What other people think don’t necessarily upset me. I may have an opinion about them but in the end - life is too short to take so seriously.
Regardless of your opinion on a banning, how does someone who outspokenly hates a group of people because of their ethnicity, qualify as a "great" poster to you?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-10-21, 09:37

If only LJ.had played for Bo...

mgoblogger wrote:"Here's my take on this in a different place in time: This wouldn't happen under Bo and my dad. And I say this only because there views of the world and how you deal with personal responsibility and choice is far different today and how I was taught.

I don't make judgments about others. I am not certain what Dantonio's team rules and punishment require. And because I sdon't know, I can't make judgmets about what is tolerated and how it's treated.

The only judgment I would make about this repeated violation is that it demonstrates a total lack of personal discipline, and would imply the kid can't be trusted as either a teammate or citizen.  And for that reflected perception, Dantono is totally responsible for the way his program and he is reviewed."
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-21, 11:22

MiamiSpartan wrote:

What other people think don’t necessarily upset me. I may have an opinion about them but in the end - life is too short to take so seriously.
Regardless of your opinion on a banning, how does someone who outspokenly hates a group of people because of their ethnicity, qualify as a "great" poster to you?

I don’t think he ever said or implied he hated them. Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 5 2599972566
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-10-21, 13:17

MiamiSpartan wrote:

I don’t think he ever said or implied he hated them. Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 5 2599972566
Then you missed a lot of his posts. He absolutely did. At least implied it. After all, I don't believe that Hitler ever said that he hated the Jews, in so many words.

We're you really not aware of his comments about Jews, and the way he would lump them all into a group of evil (and yes, he did use the word "evil")? I really hope you missed that thread and the conversations about his banning. You did, after all, call him a "great" poster.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-10-21, 13:44

Nordic wrote:If only LJ.had played for Bo...

mgoblogger wrote:"Here's my take on this in a different place in time: This wouldn't happen under Bo and my dad. And I say this only because there views of the world and how you deal with personal responsibility and choice is far different today and how I was taught.

I don't make judgments about others. I am not certain what Dantonio's team rules and punishment require. And because I sdon't know, I can't make judgmets about what is tolerated and how it's treated.

The only judgment I would make about this repeated violation is that it demonstrates a total lack of personal discipline, and would imply the kid can't be trusted as either a teammate or citizen.  And for that reflected perception, Dantono is totally responsible for the way his program and he is reviewed."

Well he's kinda right. It wouldn't have happened with Bo. LJ Scott actually won bowls games.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5