Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News- LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver.

+19
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
duffy munn
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Death Roe
DWags
Nordic
kingstonlake
CORNER BLITZ
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
MattyFresh
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
Clarett's Folly
By-Tor
23 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking News- LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver.

Post by NigelUno Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:13 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yeah. Good choice.

'Hey...remember that time you banned all of us, and we made our own board?'

Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 3 969504605

'Nice costume, by the way.'

There’s a low chance I would want to talk about a message board over a beer, Nigel. Duff would just probably talk my ear off about how great of a job Hollis and the Police have done with creating a family fun environment on saturdays.

'Hi! I'm OTPT...from The Swill.'

'Oh. Hi OTPT from The Swill! Do you like my costume?'
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking News- LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver.

Post by Nordic Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:08 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Nordic wrote:I've never been arrested

Go to the parade this weekend and change that.

I don't want to be arrested Goose. I make sure my driver's license is up to date and everything. I walk the line.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:08 pm

tGreenWay wrote:This thread has the feel and smell of TOB.

You can smell a thread?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Help LJ buy a bike.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:29 pm

For the record, it's been awhile...but, duffy is a great guy to have a beer with.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:55 pm

This paints a little different picture.

Graham Couch‏Verified account @Graham_Couch 47s47 seconds ago
I'm told LJ Scott is legally able to drive - has paperwork, waiting on license. He didn't have the paperwork on him when he was pulled over.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:56 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:For the record, it's been awhile...but, duffy is a great guy to have a beer with.

Honestly, Snake is probably the coolest from the message board posters to have a beer with. That guy is fucking awesome. Love me some Snake.

Heh.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Nordic wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:This thread has the feel and smell of TOB.

You can smell a thread?

Like a dog smells cancer.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:58 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Help LJ buy a bike.

funny af

ncaa will probably ban him for the rest of the season for this joke though
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:02 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:This paints a little different picture.

I'm told LJ Scott is legally able to drive - has paperwork, waiting on license. He didn't have the paperwork on him when he was pulled over.

Fuck muff.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:who’d be the not as terrible guy to have a beer with - nedgo or duffy?
I'd go with duffy 10 times out of 10.

I mean, duffy might be a little old and cranky.. but he doesn't demonstrate his emotional insecurity by dressing up like a superhero and going out into public.

not that I know of, anyway.

oh - and duffy also values free speech. Something that our superhero banned me from the other board because of some moral opposition to speech and expression.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:04 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Help LJ buy a bike.

funny af

ncaa will probably ban him for the rest of the season for this joke though
some poor schlep has actually donated. Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:20 pm

Warnemuende and Ronnie from the Press Quarters podcast think that LJ should be suspended. Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 3 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:22 pm

Death Roe wrote:Warnemuende and Ronnie from the Press Quarters podcast think that LJ should be suspended. Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 3 502811600

I would imagine sports writers/podcasters what ever the fuck you wanna call these chumps have not been outside unless at Buffalo Wild Wings - enough to even notice the police Is this a correct assumption?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:26 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I mean, duffy might be a little old and cranky.. but he doesn't demonstrate his emotional insecurity by dressing up like a superhero and going out into public.

oh - and duffy also values free speech. Something that our superhero banned me from the other board because of some moral opposition to speech and expression.

Are you sure that Nedgo banned you? I have been told by someone in the know (regarding another frequently banned RCMB poster) that there is one roderator who bans 90% of the people over there. And it's not Nedgo.
oh yeah it was our favorite fully grown, adult male superhero.

I know it because he warned me 3-4 times via PM and I kept needling at him.. he'd warn me and I'd totally ignore his perceived authority and make music recommendations in return... and I guess he went into some fit of rage and banned me.

Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 3 502811600

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:26 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Are you sure that Nedgo banned you? I have been told by someone in the know (regarding another frequently banned RCMB poster) that there is one roderator who bans 90% of the people over there. And it's not Nedgo.

You've been warned!

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:27 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:For the record, it's been awhile...but, duffy is a great guy to have a beer with.

Honestly, Snake is probably the coolest from the message board posters to have a beer with. That guy is fucking awesome. Love me some Snake.

Snake seems like a good guy.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:27 pm

NigelUno wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

You've been warned!

Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 3 502811600

that's what he did... he'd PM me telling me to be quiet, etc - and I'd sent back a link to a cool band.. and then he'd respond with "YOU'VE BEEN WARNED" and I remember asking him if he had heard the new Trampled by Turtles record (that's what I was listening to at the time) - and he banned me. Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:28 pm

Hey guys can we talk about LJ Scott? Take your RCMB memories to another thread.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:29 pm

Shit, after this last off season LJ should be made a captain for just having some bad driving paperwork. Do we have like a Medal of Honor?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:29 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:This paints a little different picture.

Fuck muff.

I know, right?

Damn him for having an opinion!

(For the record, I don't care if he's suspended or not...but, I'd have a little chat with him if I was the Coach.)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:35 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Fuck muff.

I know, right?

Damn him for having an opinion!

(For the record, I don't care if he's suspended or not...but, I'd have a little chat with him if I was the Coach.)

It’s not about HAVING an opinion, duff goes against everything the swill stands for.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:35 pm

Death Roe wrote:Nedgo for sure. He's a super nice guy.

Death Roe wrote:Hey guys can we talk about LJ Scott? Take your RCMB memories to another thread.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:36 pm

Death Roe wrote:Warnemuende and Ronnie from the Press Quarters podcast think that LJ should be suspended. Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 3 502811600

Penn State diddles kids for 40 years, North Carolina has a fake class to keep its athletes eligible, Louisville hires whooores to entice recruits to come to the school, Cam Newton is caught taking $200k mid-season from a booster and the NCAA does little to nothing about each. You'll forgive me if I no longer buy into the notion that big time college sports teaches life lessons, or even basic accountability, to its participant athletes. LJ's traffic offenses barely warrant our interest much less any type of disciplinary action.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Coach D says LJ has a valid license, and he is playing tomorrow, but where/when will be affected of course.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:38 pm

The Only Colors‏ @TheOnlyColors 59s60 seconds ago
Dantonio says Scott's "status will be affected for Saturday's game, but he will play." Sounds like the infamous first half suspension.

I think I'd go with a quarter.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:39 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote: The Only Colors‏ @TheOnlyColors 59s60 seconds ago
Dantonio says Scott's "status will be affected for Saturday's game, but he will play." Sounds like the infamous first half suspension.

Suspend him for the 4th quarter of the Rutgers game just to piss UM fans off.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:41 pm

Death Roe wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote: The Only Colors‏ @TheOnlyColors  59s60 seconds ago

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:42 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Shit, after this last off season LJ should be made a captain for just having some bad driving paperwork. Do we have like a Medal of Honor?

So you're saying he should be a Captain and not Conner Cook?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:44 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Shit, after this last off season LJ should be made a captain for just having some bad driving paperwork. Do we have like a Medal of Honor?

Cook was a douchebag, LJ is just sticking it to the man. What makes the government think they can control who drives and who doesn’t?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:46 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

holding a grudge for over three years.... that's some serious redass.

"Winning"
-tRCMB

Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 3 1494614055
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:46 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Cook was a douchebag, LJ is just sticking it to the man. What makes the government think they can control who drives and who doesn’t?

Jesus. I also think LJ should be playing but my god man, there has to be some rules. Have you seen some drivers?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:48 pm

This post was made by NigelUno who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:49 pm

Toe wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

"Winning"
-tRCMB

Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 3 1494614055

This guy only shows up when rcmb is mentioned. Who do you guys think he is? Trevor or Spartan Libre?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:50 pm

DWags wrote:

Jesus. I also think LJ should be playing but my god man, there has to be some rules. Have you seen some drivers?

Yeah, aren’t you the guy always posting and driving??
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:51 pm

Death Roe wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote: The Only Colors‏ @TheOnlyColors 59s60 seconds ago

Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 3 1486952199 POTM
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:51 pm

DWags wrote:

Yeah, aren’t you the guy always posting and driving??

And drinking.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:55 pm

Death Roe wrote:Hey guys can we talk about LJ Scott? Take your RCMB memories to another thread.
so.. have I been warned?

Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 3 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:55 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
so.. have I been warned?

Breaking News-  LJ Scott arrested for being a very bad driver. - Page 3 2599972566

No, you're fine, Bob. I'd never do that to you.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Toe wrote:

"Winning"
-tRCMB

This guy only shows up when rcmb is mentioned. Who do you guys think he is? Trevor or Spartan Libre?

Can't remember the name of the one poster who just hates this place and used to frequently rip us whenever he could. Lomez? Gomez? Whatever. tSwill is definitely living rent free in his tiny brain.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next